The Circle #6 What the bloody?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just boring when it's the same people being voted as influencer every time. Was the same with Andy at the start of the series. There should be some kind of rule like if you're an influencer in one rating, you can't be voted in again in the next rating. But no because these producers hate making things interesting 🥴

Reactions: 16
I reckon she’ll convince Hashu to boot Andy 😠😠😠 he’ll do it cos he bleeping loves her the melt
Hadn't thought of this. She'll be controlling though. She can't help it. Hopefully this wakes him out of the trance she has him in.

Reactions: 5
Hashu is gonna make a right tit of himself here.
His obsession with Manrika is starting to get irritating. I really hope he insists on Felix, if he gets rid of Andy,after his issue with Felix, then it shows his obsession with Manrika is purely because he fancies her

Reactions: 20
So he’s backing Andy, but has been putting him last is almost every vote recently!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely if she starts pushing for andy to be kicked hashu will be suspicious and finally see through her fakeness

Reactions: 10
This is going to be so interesting, Syed seems quite sure of his decision not to let Andy and Dot go, I hope they tell us before the show ends!!

Reactions: 5
Surely Hashu won't send his best mate Andy home for Manrika to get her own way. They should both choose one person who is staying and the leftover one goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.