The Circle #6 What the bloody?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really giving me hope that Manrika won’t win. Even if she stays in to the final, I really can’t see enough people voting her high enough to win.

Reactions: 23
Missed check in on the last thread but stop that train because here I am #arthurmorganlovesthecircle

Hope Andy sees through Manrika’s bullshit when she tries to lick his arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm a bit late. Re-cap the bible? I'm pretty sure it's a really long version of don't be a prick so Joey will find that a challenging night.
What has Manrika done? Oooh the anticipation of the next 8 minutes are doing it for me geezers.

Reactions: 2
the tactical ratings at the end are gonna duck it all up tho, that’s the only way i can see manrika winning

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Have I missed anything interesting? I had a toddler, big letters, BEING AN hole AT BEDTIME! send message

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.