The Circle #6 What the bloody?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ she’s laying it on thick. She’s a witch to everyone. Why is she so bothered they’ve made it look like she’s playing a game? SHE IS!!

Reactions: 6
They should definitely throw Alice under the bus! Make them all think it was her! Tell manrika she’s been slagging her off left right and centre 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Listen I’m too scared to message on here Incase I get blocked and left on thread 6

• Haha
Reactions: 5
im an episode behind. Why doesn't felix break up with manlike if she feels so bad?
I said last night to my partner that Natalya should have tried to work twice as hard to get rid of Manrika to avoid all of this, none of this season adds up at all

Reactions: 9
I just so don’t want Manrika to win, I’ll support anyone else at this point!

Reactions: 11
How many times are we going to be subjected to her sob story or references to it?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.