The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We may have to change the thread title because a certain Ms Rita has been moving mad and there's been a Damiano, a Jack and a Mason Mount (apparently a person and not a place 🤔) since Mitchell. Who's next @calmyourritas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m super excited been re-watching series 2 of the UK one because I’m off work and bored

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1 week to go!! So there's 4 eps released a week on 8th, 15th, 22nd and final on 29th ..imagine making us wait a week for final 🤣

Here's a bit about the contestants. Don't see anyone for @calmyourritas yet but Hashu was a slow burner so who knows 😉

We need to get a watch plan in place 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
1 week to go!! So there's 4 eps released a week on 8th, 15th, 22nd and final on 29th ..imagine making us wait a week for final 🤣

Here's a bit about the contestants. Don't see anyone for @calmyourritas yet but Hashu was a slow burner so who knows 😉

We need to get a watch plan in place 😊

I will inspect shortly and get back to you…

Are we sticking to the same as before, was it Wednesday Thursday Friday Mondays?

Reactions: 1
I will inspect shortly and get back to you…

Are we sticking to the same as before, was it Wednesday Thursday Friday Mondays?
I'm generally a no go for Fridays but if that suits everyone else I can catch up so I'm back with you for Monday nights

Btw can't wait for this thread to get moving again. #geezergals

Reactions: 1
Omg can’t wait to watch with you all again! I can’t pretty much whenever just please don’t clash with the England qualifier games 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.