The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have any of you heard any updates since channel 4 cancelled it. I’m really hoping Netflix pick it up! Need this thread back in my life
There were rumours about Netflix, they've already recorded a US season 3 apparently.

Loving seeing all the old names again in here 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m cracking up reading the first post of this thread and how excited I was for the reunion show… that aged well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What are they all even up to these days? Not heard a peep from any of them since 😂

What are they all even up to these days? Not heard a peep from any of them since 😂
well except Shabaz keep seeing him on my tik tok fyp 🙄

well except Shabaz keep seeing him on my tik tok fyp 🙄
Tbh I unfollowed them all because they turned into everything I hate. Even Hashu 💔 and Mitch 💔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Also wasn’t someone on here having a circle baby?? Forgive me if I’m wrong ❤❤ Missing you all

Also wasn’t someone on here having a circle baby?? Forgive me if I’m wrong ❤❤ Missing you all
That was me my darling (perhaps others too I am not too sure) but unfortunately mine wasn’t to be 🤍 another time 🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That was me my darling (perhaps others too I am not too sure) but unfortunately mine wasn’t to be 🤍 another time 🌈
Oh my goodness I am so sorry! Sending you lots of love and hugs ❤ I’m so so Sorry for asking hun! Sending All my thoughts and love your way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.