Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Had a very emotional day yesterday and cried a lot. Mainly talking to my dad, who I’ve only seen once in 18 months having to cancel a Christmas visit due to suddenly being diagnosed with a serious auto-immune disorder. He is triple vaxxed, but still too risky. I can’t stand seeing these Shittoo charlatans disregarding health and safety at the moment. .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Does anyone remember one of Sadie's early vlogs, from the beaches of Normandy, when she paid tribute to her grandfather's wartime service? The whole time she was filming she would have known that her brother was AWOL from the same British Army that her grandfather served,
I hadn’t mentioned this, but my paternal grandfather served in the US army during World War 2 from 1942 -1945. He was in the Normandy invasion on June 6, 1944, Omaha Beach, Third Wave. Of the 12 men in his unit, he was 1 of only 3 men who survived that day. He received 4 bronze stars, including one for Normandy and Battle of the Bulge…I have the one for the invasion at Normandy. He didn’t talk much about the war, but I do recall a story he told me. He said that the French people were so appreciative and happy to see the Allies and Americans. A very nice French lady he met during his march through France killed and cooked her only chicken for him and his buddies to eat as a thank you…she insisted they have it. I guess that’s why Billy’s desertion from the military to go live in France really hits me the wrong way.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Jeeves

VIP Member
51 - 60. Please read before voting.

The vote for Threads 51 -60 is in two posts. You have only ONE vote . Vote using the usual emojis. (It’s easier to see the results instead of trying to search the thread for your votes. Only votes placed in these posts will be counted.
It also means we don’t use up the thread with individual votes. Please wait until both posts are up before voting.
(Don’t “Like” the posts either, unless you’re placing your vote!)

51. Not submitted
52. Dear Stephanie, please do the laundry! - Bored Mermaid (y)
53. Lalande is one big bidet ... full of losers with piss to do all day ... - The Tax Inspector ❤
54. The Travels of a Modern Chatelaine and her impoverished gigolo - Jeeves. :ROFLMAO:
55. "A quick trip to Bordeaux, a naked photoshoot and my goal for today. What’s posted on the Internet, stays on the Internet, Scrounger!” - Marten. :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

The Cheshire Cat

Just seen on Instagram that Erin from Chateau de Bourneau is lamenting the fact that her UK family will not be able to come for Christmas now. She expresses empathy for anyone who is suffering in any way at this time. She will allow herself a day to wallow in disappointment after which she will roll up her sleeves and get stuck into the many jobs to do at the Chateau. Bravo! At least one chateau owner has some sense and isn't completely an utterly selfish!

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Why?
She's a French citizen and allowed to enter France whenever she likes together with her family - provided they show a negative pcr test.
Even with a positive test she'd be allowed in but would have to quarantine.
Are you purposefully trying to become SJ's spokesperson? This aunt might still have her French citizenship, but has been living in the UK for many many years and is married to a British citizen, who travels with her. Also, it's not about which nationality they have: it is just very unwise and unsafe to travel if not absolutely necessary, every fool should know by now. Please stop defending the senseless actions of these selfish people.

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Well I hope Mummy was ok with it as Snort mentioned in the gift grab he was wearing one of her broches. Also with the new restrictions, Selmar and Tatty might not be there for New Year to cut the ribbon on the finished downstairs loo; or will they even bother now? :unsure:
Squirrelboy is getting very 'hands-on' with Mummeee's personal belongings - her china, her teapot, her broche. Seems all a bit passive aggressive and suspect IJ is none too happy. Squirrelboy is getting far too comfortable and arrogant.

I had a favourite Uncle, who sadly passed away a few years ago, but during a large family reunion at his home one of the nephews, just a bit younger than Squirrelboy, thought it would be funny to sit at the head of the table for the meal. Nephew was put in his place and quickly moved to another seat when our Uncle quietly said, 'When you pay the bills, then you can sit at the head of the table, until then this is my seat'.

Someone needs to pull Squirrelboy's chair out from the head of the table and put him back in his place.

• Heart
  • Haha

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
Well I hope Mummy was ok with it as Snort mentioned in the gift grab he was wearing one of her broches. Also with the new restrictions, Selmar and Tatty might not be there for New Year to cut the ribbon on the finished downstairs loo; or will they even bother now? :unsure:
I noticed that. SJ and Philip must be in Isabelle's room raiding her jewellry box! What a cheek! 🙄 I wonder when Squirrel boy will start going through her wardrobe and wearing her clothes on camera!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Where did he go??? Was it with Nutti??? If not, where did she go??? How many of them have been sick???
Could this be why Dan is limiting his time at Lalande??? Please Dan, keep your family safe. STAY AWAY!!!!
My information tells me he took Nutty with him to the UK. Hard to say who has (had) Covid at her HMN as they keep lying about it and saying it's just a cold anyway. Even when they say they have done a test, you can never be sure what kind of test that was and/or if they are honest about the results.
About Snorty's friend Maaike, another disturbing covid fact: she's living in The Netherlands, where current rules dictate that people should not have more than 4 (additional) people in their homes to visit. That rule obviously was not very important to this poor immunosuppressed girl, living with such tremendously high risks of getting hurt. I tell you, this one has an agenda that she has been plotting with the Pony.

• Wow
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
And I believe it. Dan, SJ and Phyllis returned from London with “colds” … don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining. They were ill with Covid and Amaury soon followed. Dreadful humans with no regard for human life.
Armoir for sure had Covid, but they couldn't say that because he actually became really ill and that did not match their continuing story that it's just a mild disease. Because it was so visible that the poor cousin was really very sick, they decided to stick with the story it was a cold and made him do his superman impression by saying that it was just something his body needed to vanquish by sweating it out. The dinner-table joke I heard of was that they said it to each other so many times they were actually starting to believe it themselves.

• Wow
  • Angry
Brave Nicola Crewe 👍

And fabulous to see the sickening consistency from IJ and the Super fans, all instantly attacking, name-calling her and deleting her comments. And they call this a hate site 🤦🏼‍♀️
Isabelle Jarvis needs adult supervision.
Someone should take her iPad away.

😅💥

What a childish hag!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

thewookie54

STOP THE PRESS
France has just announced that from Saturday it will not allow non resident UK citizens into the country

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

ggyahoo

Much as I dislike PJ's presence in the chateau and behind the camera, it is starting to feel a tad uncomfortable to watch the relationship disintegrate in public. Marriage guidance counsellors always say that when they observe couples interact it is obvious which ones will eventually separate, as they are the ones that make disparaging remarks about each other. It's very different to friendly banter or genuine disagreement. Once the seed of disregard for a partner takes root it's impossible to return to respect and desire.

• Heart
  • Wow

Trengilly

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 23.30.27.png

*Cyprus - whoops

Oh and I forgot Phyllis and SJ are not long back from England - the hotspot of Omicron in Europe. Covid Soup

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
I really do hope it spells the end.
She really needs a decent man who is able to put up with her ADHD tendencies and is strong enough to sort out all of the crap there. Pity Armoire is a relative, as that is the sort she needs.
I really don't think Stephanie is into men and they are obviously not into her. She is very immature sexually. Just look at her idea of party favors for the men on Christmas day. Some kind of 'unisex' perfume and bath salts? Really? Yuck! Philip is just a boy toy for her. She couldn't find any straight men that would go along with all her silliness and manic behavior. Imagine taking her on a date with that hysterical laugh and 'look at me everyone' attention grabbing behavior. What an embarrassment! Philip is obviously a whore that will do anything to be on camera and grift off of old ladies. He's not even a good gigolo as he is so rude and self-centered. Any man worth his salts would stay far, far away from the likes of Stephie.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
So many ornaments arrive broken. Yet they don't put them in the bin, Squirrel boy mends them. Are they serious? If it was a very valuable Ming piece you would get it restored by a professional perhaps? Anything else will have lost any value it may have had. She must have broken china pieces all over the chateau with the amateur glue job by squirrel. What a load of tat! Tempting to smash up a lot of crockery, shovel it into a jiffy bag, and send it to la lande. I am not mean or childish though, so I won't,

• Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
Sherrie was married before she was married to Pa Petherick. She has another son who has cerebral palsy, who lives in the UK. I'm assuming the sister they're talking about who died was also Sherrie's daughter.
I don't think that Sherrie Gilham was actually married before though she did have another child before she married Pa, Justin., who is still in the UK. He used to post on Twitter but like his siblings, has tightened his account down. I imagine that as Pa is older than her, that he may have had a previous marriage and that woman may have gone on to have a family with someone else - not technically a stepsister but I don't imagine the Pathetic are above stretching the truth to try to cover up Billy's actions. They did it with MOLD.

Maybe this was the reason chateau DIY dumped them?
As a former army office, this wouldn't;t have gone down well with Dick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Trengilly

VIP Member
The Chateau Diaries @jannebu We don't let them get to us, but it is constantly surprising that people enjoy getting angry about things - so much so that they keep watching things they claim to hate!
Chatelaine of all things gaslight

SJ people don’t hate you. You aren’t coming from an enlightened place, although you like to pretend, for us to hate - most of us don’t know you. We’re holding you to account as a public figure and “tastemaker.” You’re actions have been revealed as devious and not morally sound on multiple occasions. Being the common denominator, such as you are, we here, shall call you out and hang you out to dry. Deal with it.

In effect, what you’re saying here is that you’ll censor any dissenting voices, because it’s at odds with your opinion. Do you debate or have any critical thought off camera, or is this not allowed? Is anyone allowed to say they don’t like anything in your presence that is contradictory to your own preference? It strikes me Lalande is nothing short of a dictatorship dressed up as a commune. Sad times ahead for you SJ. I hope your accountant is casting spells on your tax returns, I don’t think you’ll be allowed toile de jouy bed linen in prison. X

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Great respect for @MojoDublin and others who weekly release her patron lies, singlehandedly blowing out every reason to ever pay for her extra content. Patrons unite! And come join our loving banter! Best to leave your love of these grifters at the door though.

• Heart

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
Having a holiday from my phone and social media over Christmas, as I've a lot of fruit trees to prune, my allotments to clear for spring , and close family coming for a few days while we still can. I'm getting a bit addicted to checking social media. I will probably watch the diaries and check in here to see what's happening. Have a lovely Christmas all who celebrate it. ❤

• Heart

Espe

VIP Member
Curtis and his husband are like fresh air arriving in this kitchen.
Having been quite critical of Curtis, especially of the daft posing and I am somewhat put off by his name (which is not his fault!), I must say I like the fact that he is not loud and seems quite pleasant in comparison with SJ and some of her entourage. His husband seems really nice also. At least, they are not manic!