The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brave Nicola Crewe

And fabulous to see the sickening consistency from IJ and the Super fans, all instantly attacking, name-calling her and deleting her comments. And they call this a hate site
Isabelle Jarvis needs adult supervision.
Someone should take her iPad away.

What a childish hag!

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
Her stans are pathetic. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if mommy is getting a piece of the pie when it comes to patreon funds. Hence the attitude. Totally disgusting.
They really are blind and boring in their adulation.
Do we have any updates on Darling Brenda lately? How are her plans coming along for the 'Covid 2022 - Chateau visit and be damned tour?'

Reactions: 26
BIB. Agree wholeheartedly with most you’ve written

Sir Snorter Honkmeister is doing his best to take over the show. He’s seemingly made himself indispensable by being devoted to her every need. However, in the absence of strong alphas whose allegiance is to her, her precious Delft boy is showing his true colours. Be nice if Amaury stepped up and ruffled his smug little feathers and ran away with his ghastly beanie….

———————————————————————————————-

I’m getting in the habit of quoting relatives too today, but I’ll add this one in reference to second BIB:

If you marry for money you earn EVERY cent of it.

Reactions: 27
WT actual F!!
You can build a house with that amount!.. not a big house... but a WHOLE house!

How the hell does this botched shoddy work is costing so much?!
believe me here in The Netherlands you cannot built a house for 150000, you barely have a garage..

that used to be...i remember my father got 15 percent interest in the seventies...you couldnt touch it for a year or three..though..

that used to be...i remember my father got 15 percent interest in the seventies...you couldnt touch it for a year or three..though..

Reactions: 12
That was gif and Grind show! Autocorrect still loves me like Steph loves a good rummage in tat.
It wouldn't let me spell an offensive word, and still got it wrong when I requoted my quote. Basically to do with fetishism, so probably best left out anyway

Reactions: 6
They really are blind and boring in their adulation.
Do we have any updates on Darling Brenda lately? How are her plans coming along for the 'Covid 2022 - Chateau visit and be damned tour?'
She's busy making vignettes. YES, she used the word VIGNETTE.

DECEMBER 5
anirishmammysadventures

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas ..
1st Vignette of the festive season...

Reactions: 28
She's busy making vignettes. YES, she used the word VIGNETTE.

View attachment 928492 View attachment 928493
DECEMBER 5
anirishmammysadventures

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas ..
1st Vignette of the festive season...
My daughter used to make those in her Brownie Unit when she was 7. Obviously way ahead of the game then.
I noticed way back on another thread Ma Petherick charged for her craft meetings. We get those crafts for free in the Youth groups.

I like the word *sadventures* in the middle. She really is sad.

Reactions: 22
BRILLIANT! Yes I shouted that!

Reactions: 12
Percy Attfield @Nicola CREWE It is for the aunt etc to decide for themselves. Omicron has been here for many weeks and has proven to be very mild and there are no statistics that it is different in other areas.
Percy is a senile old fool.

Reactions: 31
#32 missing a few words. YT subscribers are paying for Stephanie’s rides on her Little Pony.

Reactions: 5
That is the weirdest thing my north American ears have heard here... and I've heard plenty! LOL
Bank makes money off your funds... why do you have to pay them to keep it?
My guess is that the bank is charging interest on the checking account as a way to entice the customer to move the money out of checking to a more lucrative account…like an investment account. In the US, any checking account balance over $100,000 (US) is not FDIC insured. Not sure how that works in Europe, though.

Reactions: 8
Not quite sure that Percy understands the severity of the situation in SA

Here in Ireland they are running a campaign

You got a vaccine
Please buy a vaccine for the nations that are without

SA is on the list -

No one is safe till everyone is safe

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.