The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to VIP member @KyBourbon:m:m:m:m:m:m
KyBourbon
VIP Member

Yesterday at 11:35 PM

@MojoDublin If you’re going to set up Thread #96, here’s my pick for the thread title…(if I change my mind, I’ll let you know! 😆

Christmas Nativity…The Oxymoron and the Ass (Inspired by @MojoDublin)

Or…it can be shortened to The Oxymoron and the Ass if that’s better.

56256A54-E06A-4A00-8F75-EFA8100C4940.jpeg

MOST LIKED PREVIOUS THREAD

@KiKiGee
VIP Member

Tuesday at 7:55 PM
Am I the only one that sees bats 🦇 when I look at Andie W.'s Lalande wrapping paper???
I know it is supposed to be holly but now I can not unsee bats.

267577204_128133322995099_1932966333151733585_n.jpg

1639510680370.png

Reactions:You, Krypsback kiss, Sunnee and 52 others

@Jeeves
VIP Member

Monday at 9:15 PM
Maaike, the immune-suppressed friend, that wasn't meant to be mixing due to her health challenges, travels to France in the middle of increased risk due to Omicron, to spend Christmas with her "friend" and his sugar mummy? Such a fantastic idea, don't you think? That should be cosy. Perhaps they can all snuggle up together, sounds harmless! :eek:
Reactions:You, Krypsback kiss, CountessPompidoo and 50 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Tuesday at 8:16 AM
Rose Cafe said:
I'll be the sole loner who thought all the fuss and details happening in the guest room was perfect. I'd love to have those thoughtful items if I was staying as a guest. I'm thinking it'll be likely the aunt and uncle will spend time on their own in such a large place like the chateau, not everyone is going to be gathered in the same rooms all the time, and maybe having hermit tendencies myself, the idea of time away in the decorated bedroom isn't unappealing at all. I loved the garland on the armoire and the chocolates . 🤷‍♀️
I would agree with you if all the decorations could disguise the smell of the sewer system in that particular room, the piled up dust under the bed, the unpleasant temperature and the dripping of the radiators. All of these 'minor' anomalies make time away in the decorated bedroom very unappealing indeed. Did I mention the stuffed hair in the shower drain?
Reactions:You, Arfarf, Sunnee and 49 others

@Sillywidget

Tuesday at 7:39 PM
Kotare said:
Dear Lord

Can anyone find a recent Patreon count for La Jarvis?

Despite my sending out digital squirrel hunters and sticking pins in anything vaguely Snorty like it looks like her count is up. The new batch of devotees must see the Tuliptopian invader as just part of her brand rather than a reason to demonetise and unsubscribe.
Any idea on strategy to rid the chateau of his table laying, his honking, his lisping interrupting and his inane Little Lord Fauntleroy presence. View attachment 924235
I just canceled my 5 bucks from patron. I've been here lurking pretty much, for about a month. I could tell things were off. This place just helped me see the error of my ways.

Reactions:You, Krypsback kiss, frenchessence and 48 others

How silently….. how silently goes thy patron

Not even .5% could be bothered 😕 to watch or even comment

Unlocked
Update from Lalande & Janssen's Temptation!

173 Likes
Load more comments
2 of 42

2022 is shaping up to be a very good year
Glad she admitted SA was still in the cards 💳

Only don’t think patrons will pay for it 😶

Buried on last thread 🧵

Omg 😳 superb IMHO

OhIDontKnow...
Today at 1:16 AM
Add bookmark
KiKiGee said:
👵

Kim Martin
14 minutes ago
Be careful Phillip with age jokes or Stephanie may have no need for the mistletoe
John Charles
19 minutes ago
Absolutely loving the advent vlogs 🙏Phillip, why all the disparaging comments towards Stephanie though? It’s not a good look and spoiling my festive buzz :(

J B
24 minutes ago
Phllip is getting coal in his stocking for the age joke..... and I mean Steph is going to put a rock in a sock and beat the shyt out of him in the middle of the night...... I think that is what that means....

Mary Hollenbach
1 hour ago
Phillip, you would be wise not to even kid around about older and younger ages. Good thing Stephanie has a good sense of humor.

Jon 832
59 minutes ago
She took it well but.........not a good idea Philip.

Info by Jack Dotson
1 hour ago
I think Phillips becoming a little bit too familiar, calling our beautiful Stephanie ancient why i

Jon 832
1 hour ago
They are an item - which makes it worse imo.

Alison Petersen
54 minutes ago
True!

Sandi Foster
17 minutes ago
she handled it well, but that remark was hurtful
He’s an asshole on top of being gauche, rude, a know-it-all who knows nothing, and a pansy. He’s the adult version of the weird little boys who smelled like cheese. I think he downs her all the time to screw with her confidence in an effort to control her, because he has no control in this situation.

Girl, you in danger. Drop that little pansy asap. Do as Dan has suggested and purchase your own three legged Phi Phi that doesn’t snort. Buy a vibrator. You can afford a really good one now. You don’t need him and actually he is making you look a fool. Yet again. You must not have very high standards if that little creep makes you happy. Anne Marie get her a puppy. Only if you promise to be its back up Daddy, will I allow it, but for chrissakes she needs to cuddle in bed with a dog. Get her a Papillion like Madame de Pompadour.
Haha Haha Report
LikeHahaWow Reactions: You, Albee, sues900 and 14 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Thanks for the updated thread @MojoDublin - we're racing toward that Thread 100.
Here is the update on the nominations received so far. If your name is still in grey, get your suggestions in. Tonight's vote will be for Theads 30 -40
Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 08.26.38.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
HA! Got her!!!! Da Mouse is out da house!

don’t know for sure where she came in, but it seems she was crawling in the hollow space underneath the floors. Our floors are uneven, and on the cement floor there are wood beams and on top of them the actual parquet or laminate floor.

I slept 3 days on the floor of the pc room when in the morning I heard scratching noises on the carpet floor. That little asshole was running between both rooms. Last night I saw her running strangely in the pc room, maybe because she nibbled on the bait bag. I grabbed the lid from a paper basket and caught her.

being a kind and gentle person, I carefully brought her outside and released her.

I actually threw her over the 2 meter fence to the neighbors, where the mouse can happily be together with all the other animals they have on their property. Rabbits, chickens, fish, dogs, a lotta cats..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
is it support squirrel attempt at english humor, or is he trying to build a combative competitive banter connection the same as Dan and her have ? by throwing age snips and you look like your mother etc. What ever PHeelip its falling short and just comes off as desperate and mean . What is your deal are you that insecure and inadequate ?

Reactions: 29
@Pno
This is how I found you all. Will never believe the Jarvis ‘rags to riches’ story. Feel like SJ grew up with Daddy and Mummy fleecing grannies and she took it to the 21st century now online and with no Alzheimer’s patients and just 32k a month.

- the fog has lifted

Of Course SSB is not the mastermind - the grand priestess of it all
MINI APRON - Isabel Jarvis is keeping it on the road ….
That’s why SSB is looking raggedy and manic…..
( she’s on medication 💊 or taking something can’t keep her thoughts 💭 straight and nervy )

One phone call ☎ or terse messages on live feed … enough to snap her con 👩‍🎨 artist daughter into line …

The not seeing her mother for 2 years makes sence …. How much is isabels cash 💵 cut ….

✍✍✍✍
Clara Burnett
Clara Burnett
VIP Member
Today at 7:00 AM
Add bookmark
Sunnee said:
Is it possible to create fake Patreons with existing patron funds? Appearances are everything. I mean...I wouldn't accuse money laundering, but.... Just asking for a friend.
It would certainly explain why she still needs more money and constantly complains not being as rich as she factually is. I have no prove she's doing this, but I do know she's cheating with her YouTube numbers all the time to maintain the lead position in chateauverse.

Get out of my head 😳
Literally just got there

🙌🙌🙌🙌💳💳💳💳😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Blablabla blablabla blabla blablabla Masterplan blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
STOP THE PRESS
France has just announced that from Saturday it will not allow non resident UK citizens into the country

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I found the Patreon vlog a bit sad really, she doesn’t actually have anyone in her life to share and collaborate with, Nic and Potty seem absolutely useless and do not seem to contribute anything towards the business and Snorty doesn’t have any life experience and has ever been a home owner so she’s turned to Davy the landscaper to talk about how to improve the catering facilities, she’s just overwhelmed. I think the running around screeching and manic laughter is a coping mechanism. I do think Isabelle was the worker in the family and I’m sure she said that Derek would have preferred not to work and just be an artist. Stephanie just needs to put her hand into her YouTube pocket and pay a French speaking Project Manager because she clearly is rubbish at it. Hey is Christmas I’m feeling charitable 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
STOP THE PRESS
France has just announced that from Saturday it will not allow non resident UK citizens into the country
Well there goes the only interesting guests for Xmas. At least they won't have to eat the dirty sweets in the over decorated room.🎄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
@Kotare

Wished Philip would just stfu. Rather than the woodland creatures he pretends to adore and honks enthusiastically about, he‘s reminding me more of a a rodent with his whiskers twitching and his long nose in everything. I’m sure he’s got more lines than his boss these days.

The farmhouse is seriously turning into animal farm

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Much as I dislike PJ's presence in the chateau and behind the camera, it is starting to feel a tad uncomfortable to watch the relationship disintegrate in public. Marriage guidance counsellors always say that when they observe couples interact it is obvious which ones will eventually separate, as they are the ones that make disparaging remarks about each other. It's very different to friendly banter or genuine disagreement. Once the seed of disregard for a partner takes root it's impossible to return to respect and desire.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I found the Patreon vlog a bit sad really, she doesn’t actually have anyone in her life to share and collaborate with, Nic and Potty seem absolutely useless and do not seem to contribute anything towards the business and Snorty doesn’t have any life experience and has ever been a home owner so she’s turned to Davy the landscaper to talk about how to improve the catering facilities, she’s just overwhelmed. I think the running around screeching and manic laughter is a coping mechanism. I do think Isabelle was the worker in the family and I’m sure she said that Derek would have preferred not to work and just be an artist. Stephanie just needs to put her hand into her YouTube pocket and pay a French speaking Project Manager because she clearly is rubbish at it. Hey is Christmas I’m feeling charitable 🎄
I agree a little bit. Her fellow owners don't really do any planning with her. I only remember them walking around the building once with her when they were talking about windows, but they are not there to oversee any work. I really dislike Dick and Angel, but they work together as a team really well. But she should have sorted this out by now she has had funds for 2 years, and been living at Chateau for 16-18 years.

Reactions: 25
An you imagine the interest she has earned on these past two years from the money just sitting there.

Reactions: 22
Much as I dislike PJ's presence in the chateau and behind the camera, it is starting to feel a tad uncomfortable to watch the relationship disintegrate in public. Marriage guidance counsellors always say that when they observe couples interact it is obvious which ones will eventually separate, as they are the ones that make disparaging remarks about each other. It's very different to friendly banter or genuine disagreement. Once the seed of disregard for a partner takes root it's impossible to return to respect and desire.
Coming from him it’s definitely a sign of problems. I think he downs her to undermine her confidence. He really is a prick. I don’t buy that he is so kind blah blah blah. That comment in last advent was just mean.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
STOP THE PRESS
Indeed.
Bye bye xmas with aunt and uncle, I'd say...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
STOP THE PRESS
But the French government added that there will be one exception like for the previous lockdowns : Lalanders and their relatives 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Ah no, she is a grown ass woman who has all of the fund needed to hire PROFESSIONALS to do what needs to be done. A master plan could have been done 18 months ago. Restoration work could have started on the chapel over a year ago.

Riddle me this: Have you ever, in your life REALLY WANTED TO DO SOMETHING, AND NOT DONE IT?? Now add in: you had the means to do it, plus you were not encumbered by obligations to wife/husband/children etc. NOW, given all of those circumstances-has there EVER been a hill LIKE THAT you have not figured out how to climb? Keeping in mind, SJ managed to graduate in some form from Oxford and has a university education even if it is in basket weaving, she must have met some minimum standards. So, all of that being said WTF?? She is 46!! NOT 22, she kinda speaks the language, she has lived there for a minute so again, WTF. Ok, now I am awake again. ⏰ I will never learn how to get some sleep 😴

• Heart
Just reporting in, in case you missed me. Not watched one of the advent vlogs yet! Saw there was some beg vlog from sillymar but didn’t click on it. I’m still over on the Strictly board, having a small meltdown about my favourites being injured and probably missing the final, so will try and be back in here after weekend. At least it’s clocking up post count quickly - should be up to 900 posts soon! Hope everyone is well and not ‘Rona-ing x

• Heart
I agree a little bit. Her fellow owners don't really do any planning with her. I only remember them walking around the building once with her when they were talking about windows, but they are not there to oversee any work. I really dislike Dick and Angel, but they work together as a team really well. But she should have sorted this out by now she has had funds for 2 years, and been living at Chateau for 16-18 years.
Yes, and the best example of this was when they had that major leak and all these people could think about was which wine to drink, what an incompetent bunch. With a good manager in the background Stephanie could put on her show to pull the money in, she's good at that. And she should either go back to being single, or find a more suitable partner, PJ is not good for her image or her vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Don't know if this has already been put here as I'm still on the last thread but I've a friend who has literally just got off the ferry at St Malo and has been sent a message from her father in the UK. This was from the BBC - As from this Saturday anyone arriving in France from the uk will be required to have a negative COVID test of less that 24 hours. Once in France, they will have to self isolate for a week, that period of quarantine can be ended after 48hours IF they have a second negative test once in France. Compelling reasons will be needed for entry into France - include visiting family but not tourism or non urgent work. The new measures will apply to everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.