Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Am I the only one that sees bats 🦇 when I look at Andie W.'s Lalande wrapping paper???
I know it is supposed to be holly but now I can not unsee bats.

267577204_128133322995099_1932966333151733585_n.jpg

1639510680370.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Jeeves

VIP Member
Maaike, the immune-suppressed friend, that wasn't meant to be mixing due to her health challenges, travels to France in the middle of increased risk due to Omicron, to spend Christmas with her "friend" and his sugar mummy? Such a fantastic idea, don't you think? That should be cosy. Perhaps they can all snuggle up together, sounds harmless! :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Dear Lord

Can anyone find a recent Patreon count for La Jarvis?

Despite my sending out digital squirrel hunters and sticking pins in anything vaguely Snorty like it looks like her count is up. The new batch of devotees must see the Tuliptopian invader as just part of her brand rather than a reason to demonetise and unsubscribe.
Any idea on strategy to rid the chateau of his table laying, his honking, his lisping interrupting and his inane Little Lord Fauntleroy presence. View attachment 924235
I just canceled my 5 bucks from patron. I've been here lurking pretty much, for about a month. I could tell things were off. This place just helped me see the error of my ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I'll be the sole loner who thought all the fuss and details happening in the guest room was perfect. I'd love to have those thoughtful items if I was staying as a guest. I'm thinking it'll be likely the aunt and uncle will spend time on their own in such a large place like the chateau, not everyone is going to be gathered in the same rooms all the time, and maybe having hermit tendencies myself, the idea of time away in the decorated bedroom isn't unappealing at all. I loved the garland on the armoire and the chocolates . 🤷‍♀️
I would agree with you if all the decorations could disguise the smell of the sewer system in that particular room, the piled up dust under the bed, the unpleasant temperature and the dripping of the radiators. All of these 'minor' anomalies make time away in the decorated bedroom very unappealing indeed. Did I mention the stuffed hair in the shower drain?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Nobody asked, but I am back with my unsolicited advice. Chateau Christmas Diaries - OMG what happened? They are so boring. Why are they not out and about? Why are they not doing something charitable for others in the community? Why are they not recommending reasonably priced French wine - e.g. Cremant de Loire for the sparkling - and visiting a French vineyard? It is so disorganised. Why wasn't the wrapping paper and the online shop stocked for this year? Why have you not provided a downloadable book called Christmas 2021 at LaLande full of pictures, photos, drawings, tips, recipes, that could be changed every year. You could earn a fortune. Why is there not a few completed projects to unveil? Dear Stephanie. If you want to increase viewers, you will have to do better than this. I offer myself as your advisor. Phillip - please abandon your ill conceived channel and concentrate on completing courses that will enhance Stephanie's channel. Spend some time looking at other people's successful channels and work out why they might be enjoying it. Dan - I love you but the studio is a bore. You need to be offering more than one storyline. You need to be offering studio work as extra Patreon footage and bring your family life to the fore on the Youtube channel, inspiring others to think about living abroad. You also need more characters. Petherick: I could not care less if you have to use a ladder to get up to the second floor. We have heard enough - forever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Jeeves

VIP Member
Post 2

16. Pee stained ceiling, left me reeling! -Chit~Chat Chateau girl. (y)

17. Liberty, Inequality, and the Grifter Fraternity - Incognito Chatelaine. ❤

18." How Tattle.life saved me from prison" - Sandro 37. 🤣

19. That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam". - Frankie G. :sick:

20 Booblets on show, Sir Snortalot’s camel toe and coach tours. No! No! - Professor Plum. 😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Jeeves

VIP Member
POST 2
  1. She’s a barefoot forest fairy, she doesn’t believe in bras. Simple and opposite to the Wild Witch of the West. -Jimbo 93 (y)
7. Youtubeitis, with mutant strains known as Patreonitis and Gofundmeitis - NotAChateleine. ❤

8. Has anyone written a Christmas thank you note to Brenda, for the generous Christmas gift in the shape of Clara? - Jeeves. 🤣

9. I am a Patreon because I fell for the peachicks - 66Carola. :sick:

10.This site is for political debate, not just bile. - ggyahoo. 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Engaged!!!!!! Ooh gross!!!
Well. SJ paid for her own engagement ring then...unless he bought one from a candy machine! Bee-U-tee-full!
AMAZING!
They are most certainly not engaged, nor will they ever get married. On the contrary: the exposure their relationship got after channel 4 outed them has extinguished the spark considerably. I will stick to what I've said before: his days at her HMN are numbered.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Rory

VIP Member
Shameful SJ, shameful.

What bullshit you speak about "suddenly realising the need to do things in order....blah blah" and " I always use cheaper cupboard frames but more expensive doors and surfaces". You obviously have no recall to the vlogs you have produced previously.
Two years to get the lake survey done. Two years! I can read your acting face now after 2 years. I can recognise your "concerns", the "consultations" with experts which is meant to illustrate progress. Such playacting.

And by the way, take 1 day in January, let's say the 6th. Sit there in that bloody quagmire with people who actually wash the dishes. The sinks are too low, too shallow and the bench too narrow. Remove all shelves above the sinks. From ikea pick the shaker grey doors (you can't keep white clean in heavy traffic area and black is too dark). If you don't like handles you can buy alternatives from virgin monks in the himalayas. Just freakin plan it out and Dan can install it. Just bloody do something. You can use the same ikea layout and doors for your stupid china pantry.
JUST DO BLOODY SOMETHING, before you travel on your UK passport, via London to SA with Philip.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Jeeves

VIP Member
Please read before voting. (Bossyboots is off again!)

The vote for Threads 1 -10 is in two posts. You have only ONE vote . Vote using the usual emojis in one post OR the the other, not both. (It’s easier to see the results instead of trying to search the thread for your votes. Only votes placed in these posts will be counted.
It also means we don’t use up the thread with individual votes. (Don’t “Like” the posts either, unless you’re placing your vote!) Wait for both posts to be up before making your vote.

Here we go:

POST 1.

1. Peacocks, Volunteers and Sexual Intrigue - SableOn Blonde (y)

2. Scammers and Freeloaders. I’m telling you. Cyber beggars get a job! - Bibisilver ❤

3. It’s not her daily life anymore, it’s just vlog life. - HiHellohowr31 🤣

4. Jarvis Jingles all the way to the bank - Viva La Local. :sick:

5. Christmas in Fa la la Laaalande - Peacock Queen 😡

• Sick
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I really don’t think Snorts is going anywhere, he fusses and pampers her like a parent plus he fulfils the child gap because she can take him places and show him the wonders of the world, and she is getting her oats. She’s in that honeymoon period and just can’t see anything negative, the rings seem like some sort of engagement/commitment, if he carries on playing the game this well he could end up as Mr Snorty Jarvis! We may be bored to tears with him but she most certainly is not 😩
I can assure you she is getting annoyed with him and has a hard time not showing this in public. He is not getting enough attention from her and has something "funny but negative" to say to and about her every other sentence, sort of looking down on her. Usually when signs like that reach beyond the private quarters, things take a turn for the worse soon after. last nights advent was filled with serrated remarks between the two.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Selmar has scrubbed all of the negative comments. Why???
Would you give this man and his sidekick, Tatty any money???

Selmar crazy pic.png

Thank you @Jeeves for capturing this gem of a photo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Jeeves

VIP Member
Post 2

26 Church of Stephanology, Obscenities and Avarice - (y)

27 Church of Stephanology, They are all Mad - French girl 123. ❤

28. Beatrice Cocksucker does Madrid,Nostrils sucks on artichoke and Princess S’mores spends more - Professor Plum 🤣

29. Hey, hey, ho, ho. Sir Snortalot has to go! Clara Burnett. :sick:

30. I wonder if SSB might just have a cunning plan regarding BJJ.... .I think there might be a lot more snorting to come at La Lande. - Violetty. 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Regarding the complete fiasco of the Bespoke-Oak-Handcrafted-Staircase in the gardener's cottage (hyacinth bucket anyone?), do any of these crazy fans realise that:
a) the cottage doesn't belong to Michael
b) he will never ever truly live there
c) it's just a flog set for YT, see b
d) nicely done functional stairs would work just fine, it's hardly a palace ffs
e) why would Amaury help him - he needs to start doing some honest toil before expecting assistance from real craftsmen, pathetic really fits the bill here!
f) he really doesn't give a sh*t about the cottage, face up to it, it's just about the money
g) it's also a damn good flogging excuse to flog that dead horse till the cows come home without actual doing anything about it at all - just keep, literally, milking it.
Brother B once again shot his big bro Pathetic in the foot by bragging about all his recent purchases. It's obvious they don't need any money to do up the cottage, the family just wanted Trotterboy to have a project so that he could claim to have done something by himself too. They could have known he would fail at it, and he did. Sad, really.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

lolander

VIP Member
I was reading through the posts of @jjj667 from thread 7 I think it is. They were confirming how rich the Jarvis family is. With all these properties and trusts etc. they surely know how to handle their finances. Why is it then that we are assuming SJ doesn’t know how to handle her money?
Because she's so entitled.

Take a look at Lalande and where her own money has taken her? Where the Patreon money has taken her? She's the prime reason her farmhouse is still a dump. Even after all that money's been pumped into her she's still living in a financially dependent state.

All she's talking about is her grandiose plans, how spectacular her gardens will be, how all the rooms will be immaculate, this and that will be rebuilt... But she's not interested in taking the necessary steps and jumping through the hoops needed to reach her goals. To make these plans get off the ground requires tons of hustle, work, timing, more hustle, persistence, grip and hard work. She isn't interested in the climb, she's only interested in the grandiose conclusion. She doesn't have anything resembling a plan. There's no well articulated sense of how to do the gut work to get there.

ADHD has been suggested for the reason she cannot get things done, it's an excuse invented by her enablers. She's a narc and a perfectionist. The problem with perfectionism is that it stop things getting done and many narcs who has this perfectionist bent get lost in details because they care so much how they look to the world. About being seen as the very best. She compares herself to very exceptional people because those kind of privileged exceptional people are in line how she views herself. She hates the idea of being ordinary. Which she is. No distracting wallpaper can hide that fact.

Other excuse her enablers have is that nobody's showing her how to do the work. I'm not sure who's supposed to show her that, especially when she's not reaching out to anyone or listening at any advice. The architect has visited twice and is doing just the paperwork and modifying her plans to get the permissions. There's very little taking responsibility for herself but lots of energy is put into blaming the world (water police, authorities, the French etc.) and to the consent of people working for her.

Initially it was fun to listen to these big dreams but over time it has become a bit annoying, as though you're watching a children's show about something sort of fantastical that is not going to happen. And if you're having to bankroll this as a patron, it gets really annoying. Isabelle has given up on her a long time ago. The most gracious thing she could ever do is to give Lalande into more capable hands. She's the real money pit, not the house.

Patrons! The more you keep giving into it, the more you're enabling it. You don't need to be intentionally cruel but you're not going to fix this by giving her more and more resources. Ultimately we are all responsible for how each of our own stories turn out. And some of us may have had many many more barriers in their way to success than others. People figure it out. But this rational only works with people who are not chronically grandiose.

• Heart
Fan is decorating the bedroom for her aunt and oncle..with a tree...garland and nativityscene...how odd..is she expecting them to stay there all day..we dont do that..a bedroom is to sleep in , bath and get ready for the parties and dinners downstairs..the idea of putting a christmastree in a bedroom.. :eek: those people arent even able to put their luggage in..or even to turn their ass in there...at least there is an electric heater..i hope this ends well when all the rooms..and the heaters are in use..:rolleyes: at least they have an electic waterheater to make tea..or is it for the bath...

• Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Clara, do you know by any chance if it was La Jarvis, who tried to take down Rosieres channel. I remember the female Rosiere talk about somebody in château-verse trying to take down their channel, by leaving negative comments or attacking the channel.
If all is fair in love and war, then who knows what La Jarvis is capable of...
I certainly have my own suspicions, as SJ wasn't at all happy with Amy and Marc and the way her visit to their place turned out. It didn't show in SJ's vlog, but apparently Amy made some not so friendly remarks to SJ (something to do with the French having more class when it comes to renovation and maintaining precious history and Marc's aristocratic background) that SJ was furious about. However, I have never received any confirmation about my suspicions and shortly after my attention shifted towards Phil from Angeline Ballerina, as it's more a thing from his playbook (jealousy driven). No real confirmation there either though.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I can not watch the last Advent vlog. Too much is too much.

Another vlog about Christmas decorations ? Have they spent the whole month of November drowning in Christmas baubbles and garlands ?!

No interest. So... I read the comment section instead.

It's comical :

Only very positive and sweet comments to read. And all of them - I mean ALL of them - are liked by the Chatelaine or her Lalande staff. All of them.

After months and months of silence and no reaction to their comments.

Such a fun to see it 😅😂🤣 .
Hello Tattlers! Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope I’m doing this correctly. So many of you crack me up! The insightful comments, secret agents, and brilliant one liners are paaaarfect.
I also read the comments on the latest Christmas vlogs, and to me, many seem contrived and fake. I understand subscribers can be bought…can they buy comments too?

• Heart
Reactions: 41