The Chateau Diaries #94 I predict there is more growth in Tattle.Life than your gardens come spring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very apropos

The relevant jeans look like they’d squeeze the absolute life out of any “organ” that could be hidden in there. And what a great nick for that little fella. Although I’m sure even baby Jesus would be better equipped in that department than Snorts, although he looks like Pinocchio to me. If I was that fool he’s bedding I’d be watching for his nose to grow! I always saw her as sexless (never getting laid), however the “work aways” could be expected to do so much more than the regular shitoo slaving.

He has an unhealthy obsession with the passed away grandparents. Perhaps they raised him. I only had one Nanna whom I adored, but I didn’t introduce her into every conversation after she’d left this mortal coul

I didn't care for Mason so I don't think I ever watched that whole vlog!!! She looks like a bat swinging up there!!! Got to give her credit for giving it a try!

No!! Haha! It stands for Baby Jesus Jeans, a nick name given to Philip.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If BJJ thinks he is now the Marquis, he needs to step up to the mark and personally deal with all the disasters. We can be sure of this: there will, no doubt at all, be numerous other disasters for many years to come. If BJJ thinks he's in it for the long-term, He'd better start learning something about plumbing etc., now, rather than wasting time laying tables and collecting cutlery!
1639423832814.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched the Pethericks latest video. Billy bought antique library paneling for the chateau. Like I said…they can afford to buy more property and antique paneling. So, they can also afford to fund the completion of the gardeners cottage. No excuse.

As Billy told Michael…”Sausage and nuts…you can’t go wrong!” He prefers his sausage warm. Michael’s sausage has been lonely lately. 😢

726643C5-C326-4FEB-9D41-7CAD86A519F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thread #7 recap - I HIGHLY recommend reading thread 7. There is way way too much to repost here, but it is FULL of hilarious paragraphs that you will enjoy! I found if you read the first 5 pages, and then use the "Most Liked Posts" button at the top of the thread and read the next 2-4 pages you will narrow down the really good stuff!

@Jeeves This one will be my choice to represent Thread #7
YouTubeitis, with mutant starins known as Patreonitis and GoFundmeitits @NotAChatelaine
Many thanks @Marty McFly 9! We are so close to the end of this thread, that I'll put the poll up as soon as we start the new thread, as it will get lost at the end of the old post. I'll be chasing up Threads 11-20 for tomorrow evening's vote. ;)

Screenshot 2021-12-13 at 19.43.04.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Billy appears to have a lot of disposable income. No gites, no functions, nothing. Could his YouTube be taking in enough to support his family, maintenance of the chateau, Buying antiques constantly. purchasing the new chateau, daily living costs, running two cars etc. Maybe he won lotto or he’s a massive tightarse, but is clever with his money. Interesting

Just watched the Pethericks latest video. Billy bought antique library paneling for the chateau. Like I said…they can afford to buy more property and antique paneling. So, they can also afford to fund the completion of the gardeners cottage. No excuse.

As Billy told Michael…”Sausage and nuts…you can’t go wrong!” He prefers his sausage warm. Michael’s sausage has been lonely lately. 😢

View attachment 922368

Reactions: 10

View attachment 922368
i got the feeling i have seen that salesperson before...hasnt Fanny Flash been there too..the way he talks about Rothschild written on the paneling...i am almost sure this guy sold Fan also stuff with pointing out some historical provenance..i think that salesguy is a fraud..dont have the time to search it..too many visits to brocantes..if my memorie is right i think it was the place they bought that ladydesk...for snorts place..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thread name suggestion (never tried one)

“Shitoo Shitmas, Phillip’s in the manger, Shitelaine in danger”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Billy appears to have a lot of disposable income. No gites, no functions, nothing. Could his YouTube be taking in enough to support his family, maintenance of the chateau, Buying antiques constantly. purchasing the new chateau, daily living costs, running two cars etc. Maybe he won lotto or he’s a massive tightarse, but is clever with his money. Interesting
No, he’s spending Gwen’s money. It was hilarious when Michael said “so WE just bought antique paneling.” It wasn’t “we”…it was Gwen.

Michael’s supposed to be doing Christmas vlogs. Not sure how this trip to purchase paneling fits in.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No, he’s spending Gwen’s money. It was hilarious when Michael said “so WE just bought antique paneling.” It wasn’t “we”…it was Gwen.

Michael’s supposed to be doing Christmas vlogs. Not sure how this trip to purchase paneling fits in.
Teabag and Phiphi seem to be similarly afflicted by the Royal "we".
We at Tattle, are on to you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

why are they so keen on paneling which will never fit properly...just a waste of money..just hire a good carpenter and make a new paneling which fits..i dont even believe its from the 1850s..that man is just a liar..to sell that crap which will never fit and most likely isnt even complete...those chateauowners are dumb and have too much money to spend..I pitty Gwen to be married to a man like that...a shopaholic..and when he bought it it ends up in the attic...never to be mentioned again..well this sounds familiar..he should be married to Fan Flash..at least then there were no two nests full of tit..only one..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
why are they so keen on paneling which will never fit properly...just a waste of money..just hire a good carpenter and make a new paneling which fits.
But that would entail actually working with local artisans (god forbid!) , or waiting months for the English ones to find free time from working on all these Brit owned shittoos 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yo selmar …. Pinocchio

Ya read tattle.life
And got all the answers

Shame you can’t transcribe English
What a Liberty 🗽
😈
M

Oh no you don’t agent 007
GreAt minds …..

You screen grabbed the actual prose
I failed at that

So reposting yours
♥😈♥

KiKiGee
KiKiGee
VIP Member
14 minutes ago
New
Add bookmark
They seem to be in overdrive...🤪🤪
This has been posted with 2 hours to go.
They are also getting in some advertising. It's all feeling a bit desperate.

THE CHRISTMAS DIARIES: 13th day of ADVENT!!! We transform one of the chateau's 16th century guest bedrooms into a festive Christmas wonderland... If you'd like to purchase any of Andie's beautiful 'Lalande Christmas Toile' artwork (starting at €5 per download) go to our shop at: store.chateaudelalande.com * PATRONS OF THE CHATEAU DIARIES - please go to our patreon site to get your special download code for 25% off and a free download of Thor *

...already comments...

J Elsner
25 minutes ago
Hope there is heat!

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
The Chateau Diaries
21 minutes ago
Yes, we've added extra heaters!
Like Quote Report
SJ is a true narc. Playing stupid and not answering the looming question about heat!!!!

She KNOWS the question meant did you get the damned HEATING SYSTEM working.....not did you plug in more f-ing space heaters. (remember... My ESPN showed me a fire.....mark my words) My sister, the narc, can throw out a " 'not answer'" as fast as SJ. True narc ability.

Most everyone FINALLY catches on to a narc like SJ and avoids them. Takes a long time though.

Next topic:
So funny when Slow-mar said Tatty's car was "so low to the ground !!!!😂😂😂
I screamed at the computer," That's because the tires are sunk 5" inches below the ground and probably flat, you idiot!!"
This is why I quit watching CD. Makes my blood pressure go up as soon as I hear her voice acting over the top and I see that gross squirrel child trying to act like the king of the dump. Be our guest. Go for it you big joke.

Next topic:
I wish Dan would smile at Annalise when she brings out his cake like he did (like a goon) when the "crew" was singing to him at the dump.
I want to kick him in the arse.

I will not be adopting him now as my 4th son. I won't be signing the papers.
Personally I think Fanny will.😥😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This from thread 7 seems fitting with all the library and paneling buying going on ... not to mention the Delmar/Tatty fiasco.

"Do old French chateaux cast some sort of haunted spell, disproportionately affecting Brits, which causes those living souls to lose any sense of rational thought and financial acumen?" @ChocLili

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
ODGoddess, preparing the perfect Christmas guest suite…no heat, leaky ceiling and no hot water…enjoy!

currently reading the pearl clutcher report on who’s promoting what and surgery updates. It’s like being at a senior center.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you - much appreciate. Just getting the vote ready for 8 pm.
Hello, all. I've been traveling and missed the last few days. I am unable to do the task. I will be off-grid for the next month (and, no, I will not be celebrating Christmas as LaLande). I am looking forward to a break from the craziness which has greatly accelerated in the last weeks.
Joyeux Noël.

Reactions: 22
i love Annalise..the memories she makes with those kids...the namechristmasbullbs..i bet they will charish them forever..a bit of advice...she needs to get her throat checked...she looses her voice so often...it really worries me...
I think she needs her tonsils and adenoids out.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

You can't spell "Gwen" without "we." I wonder how she feels about supporting the P clan? I'd send them all packing. Maybe that's what the new convent apartments are for?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.