The Chateau Diaries #94 I predict there is more growth in Tattle.Life than your gardens come spring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no shame in scaling back plans and coming up with a more feasible plan to move forward. I would start with publishing her story and see if there’s a following. ( I know Tat only has ideas, no actual work done). Hogwarts wasn’t built in a day.
Well, Hogwarts was built with magic…which is what Selmar and Taty will need to pull this off! Let me put it this way…there’s a better chance of Andrew coming back to Begmania gift wrapped in a Speedo under Michael’s Christmas tree than Selmar and Taty pulling off this “grift of grifts!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am a bit behind..just into the adventvlog from yesterday....who is getting that ghastly pig thing for christmas? who do you think?? i guess Potty..or maybe Dan as a revenge for making fun of her while putting his pigstypaneling up..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG

Selmar is a lost cause....

Not feeling down at all !

Enneki
4 hours ago
Hey Selmar! I love your personality and loved you in the chateau lalande vlogs. But the thing with tatyana is too quick! You just met her. Slow down!!! Dont dig your own financial grave. Get to know each other more. Stephanie knew her partners man years before buying a chateau with them and friends. I would prefer you staying at lalande together. Of course its your life and i wish you all the best. I hope your good will and genuine character wont be misused.
Read more

Hide reply

View attachment 922057
Selmar & Tatyana
3 hours ago
I understand your concern. But my gift is that I now from the start who I can trust ore not. Tatyana is an Angel send to me. I am for more than ten years alone. I was waiting for a woman like here. She is the one X

More : Selmar is living in the clouds.

Dolores Du Bois
4 hours ago
You need more specifics. Lack of information makes you seem vague and uncertain. How can you sell tickets to events in a chateau you don't own? Have the current owners agreed to this? Say so, if so! Is there a limit to the number of attendees? 1) What does the ticket for the events include? 2) Where do visitors eat? Sleep? 3) Are there accommodations in town/s nearby? Do owners of B&B's, Guest Houses hotels, restaurants and cafes know of your plans and are they prepared to house and feed your ticket buyers? It would be helpful to have a listing of businesses in nearby towns who are informed about the events and happy to serve your Event attendees. Questions about children and pets, types of food and sleeping accommodation - what to do in case of inclement weather? I assume you do not want a repeat of Woodstock, this is a different population. When you speak of Portable Toilets, alarm bells go off! Details, details, details, please!
Read more

Hide reply

View attachment 922059
Selmar & Tatyana
3 hours ago
The festival will be 2 times a year. For 2000 people. The diner dansants will be 2 times a month for 200 people. The current owner loves ore idea and are verry suporteved and really want us to get it. Tickets for the festival is entree for 4 days. There will be glamping sites, there will be acomandations in the medieval village. There is a camping in the village and many B&B around us. So we going to help also many others with our project. The festival willbe child friendly and dogs are welcome ofcourse ;) Whe going to build eco toilets for the festival. Thank you for thinking with us. We really preciated that :)
Read more

Yo selmar …. Pinocchio

Ya read tattle.life
And got all the answers

Shame you can’t transcribe English
What a Liberty 🗽
😈
M

Oh no you don’t agent 007
GreAt minds …..

You screen grabbed the actual prose
I failed at that

So reposting yours
♥😈♥

KiKiGee
KiKiGee
VIP Member
14 minutes ago
New
Add bookmark
They seem to be in overdrive...🤪🤪
This has been posted with 2 hours to go.
They are also getting in some advertising. It's all feeling a bit desperate.

THE CHRISTMAS DIARIES: 13th day of ADVENT!!! We transform one of the chateau's 16th century guest bedrooms into a festive Christmas wonderland... If you'd like to purchase any of Andie's beautiful 'Lalande Christmas Toile' artwork (starting at €5 per download) go to our shop at: store.chateaudelalande.com * PATRONS OF THE CHATEAU DIARIES - please go to our patreon site to get your special download code for 25% off and a free download of Thor *

...already comments...

J Elsner
25 minutes ago
Hope there is heat!

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
The Chateau Diaries
21 minutes ago
Yes, we've added extra heaters!
Like Quote Report

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'll do a speed read on 7 in case Tartuffe isn't able. I feel kind of responsible for getting you into this!!! And as English is my first language I think this makes it easier for me, at least in theory it should!
Thank you - much appreciate. Just getting the vote ready for 8 pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, Hogwarts was built with magic…which is what Selmar and Taty will need to pull this off! Let me put it this way…there’s a better chance of Andrew coming back to Begmania gift wrapped in a Speedo under Michael’s Christmas tree than Selmar and Taty pulling off this “grift of grifts!”
There’s not enough magic in the world! There would be no Harry Potter movie without the books and their popularity is what brought in movie goers and all the merchandising. Taty hasn’t completed the story on which this festival is based. It’s not even on a blog. “People listen, give us all the monies, then we will get to work on our compostable toilets and dog watering stations.”

I think Andrew is more of a banana hammock guy, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't really want to know who Clara is. But at times I do imagine it's Mrs Poppins, in the uninhabitable farmhouse pretending she speaks little english, observing everything through dark beady Miss Marple eyes. And then returning to her spick and span shiney clean home to type up her observations with a fag (cigarette) and a scotch on the rocks by the fire. "They seek her here, they seek her there, they seek her everywhere." (Scarlet Pimpernell).

I also dream of BJJ slowly embezzling all SJ's money. All funds (You Tube Patreon & BnB) go to one bank so he only has to access one account. Ever so slowly, a few thousand a month.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Yo selmar …. Pinocchio

Ya read tattle.life
And got all the answers

Shame you can’t transcribe English
What a Liberty 🗽
😈
M

Oh no you don’t agent 007
GreAt minds …..

You screen grabbed the actual prose
I failed at that

So reposting yours
♥😈♥

KiKiGee
KiKiGee
VIP Member
14 minutes ago
New
Add bookmark
They seem to be in overdrive...🤪🤪
This has been posted with 2 hours to go.
They are also getting in some advertising. It's all feeling a bit desperate.

THE CHRISTMAS DIARIES: 13th day of ADVENT!!! We transform one of the chateau's 16th century guest bedrooms into a festive Christmas wonderland... If you'd like to purchase any of Andie's beautiful 'Lalande Christmas Toile' artwork (starting at €5 per download) go to our shop at: store.chateaudelalande.com * PATRONS OF THE CHATEAU DIARIES - please go to our patreon site to get your special download code for 25% off and a free download of Thor *

...already comments...

J Elsner
25 minutes ago
Hope there is heat!

The Chateau Diaries
21 minutes ago
Yes, we've added extra heaters!
Like Quote Report
We posted at the same time. I did not want to repeat your post. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
These were the nominations in thread #29 ready for #30

@claraburnett :The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: Hey Hey, Ho Ho Sir Snortalot has got to go
@claraburnett :The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: The Charlatan Chatelaine & the French Heritage Society
@prettyplease : "The Chateau Diaries #30 The Church of Stephinology: I smell a rat: the Stephanie Jarvis Story”
@Phoenix Richards-Bingham : “The Chateau Diaries #30 I see London, I see France. I can see she’s not wearing underpants”?
@definetlymaybe :"The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: The Charlatan Chatelaine & the French Heritage Society"
@stella65 : "The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: supporting the greedy not the needy"

"The Charlatan Chatelaine & the French Heritage Society" was picked ,
but my personal favorite remains - "Hey Hey, Ho Ho Sir Snortalot has got to go"
I forgot about that one…so many threads ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't really want to know who Clara is. But at times I do imagine it's Mrs Poppins, in the uninhabitable farmhouse pretending she speaks little english, observing everything through dark beady Miss Marple eyes. And then returning to her spick and span shiney clean home to type up her observations with a fag (cigarette) and a scotch on the rocks by the fire. "They seek her here, they seek her there, they seek her everywhere." (Scarlet Pimpernell).

I also dream of BJJ slowly embezzling all SJ's money. All funds (You Tube Patreon & BnB) go to one bank so he only has to access one account. Ever so slowly, a few thousand a month.

BAHAHAAAHAHAAA

I want this made into a movie!! 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Agent 007

Wiki.done.
Listed under your name
😈
(y) 🥂 🍸🍾 🍷

For your eyes only :LOL:
GCHQ.jpg

Wow...How interesting SJ's mother was caught reading the gossip here on Tattle
And, if I remember correctly, she was possibly even posting on here at that time. At least there was certainly someone posting about SJ’s singing abilities in a way only a mother could post. 😉
wasn't that the peacock queen .. who also kept asking for timestamps on the points made about Fanny's personality

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Pethericks
Chateau Library For Sale

Billy and Teabag are barely able to communicate when looking at a disassembled oak library.
They also look at a gypsy caravan as a summer cottage by the lake.
It screams, THE PETHERICK BRAND.

1639422125794.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Latest Escape to Rural France patreon video. Very sweet.

i love Annalise..the memories she makes with those kids...the namechristmasbullbs..i bet they will charish them forever..a bit of advice...she needs to get her throat checked...she looses her voice so often...it really worries me...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I loved that when i did my thread however, I noticed there were a number of prolific posters back then who don't post now.

Unless they've changed their nom de plume for some reason 😜
Would be interesting to see a breakdown of all the tattlers - start and stop dates
.. and no Jeeves, not a suggestion, think you've got enough going on 😘⭐

1639422939351.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could not figure out why he is doing daily blogs unless they need the revenue. I know Gwen is well off but she may be tired of supporting the whole family. They also moved out of the chateau. Which I find strange. They may need to rent out entire chateau for funds
I think the reason they moved out of the big house was because now there are 2 children and more stuff which was just left abandoned in the entrance hall. So the cottage is more family friendly, easier to keep on top of housekeeping and the heating bills will be reduced.

Reactions: 13
Thread #7 recap - I HIGHLY recommend reading thread 7. There is way way too much to repost here, but it is FULL of hilarious paragraphs that you will enjoy! I found if you read the first 5 pages, and then use the "Most Liked Posts" button at the top of the thread and read the next 2-4 pages you will narrow down the really good stuff!

This was the first thread with the start of the CD glossary, which eventually became the beginning of our CD wiki.

Dan had his GoFund me up for purchasing the chateau (by Dec 29 it was over and it had sold to someone else)

Apparently Annalise was saying “literally” a lot.

Brenda running a "Who is your La La Land (spelling deliberate) soul mate" quiz.

Selmar does Yoga in the chapel.

Concern for virtual assistant Yvonne.

Sadie’s racist remarks are exposed.

SJ & PJ are spotted wearing similar rings!

Attempts to count how many guests were at the chateau at Christmas, breaking the restrictions

MojoDublin asked someone at the end of the thread to start a new one!! So this was pre-Mojo being the active thread starter she is now! She took that on around thread 25. lolander was probably the most active thread starter prior to that! Interesting Tattle history!

And Prince and the Pea blows her Tattler cover on FB and she then no longer uses the name here. Thus the name suggestions for the next thread were in her honor.

"Nous sommes tous Princess and the Pea" @IncognitoChatelaine
"Nous sommes tous Valerie” @LB89 This one was used

Other one liners:

Shame is only for those with a conscience. @IncognitoChatelaine

@Jeeves This one will be my choice to represent Thread #7
YouTubeitis, with mutant starins known as Patreonitis and GoFundmeitits @NotAChatelaine

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They are busy, busy, busy perpetuating the unreality of their lives and keeping up the lies that keep their idiotic cult members in the dark so as to keep their spending money rolling in.
All the chateauverse lot do the same, no negative comments allowed to stay. Apart from the floggers themselves and the odd look from a Tattler it would be unlikely anyone could be bothered to look through. Clearly too much time on their hands.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.