The Chateau Diaries #94 I predict there is more growth in Tattle.Life than your gardens come spring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possible Tattlers group activity .... is we assigned everyone an old thread or 2 to skim through and collect all the unused 🧵 nominations to compile into one thread (or maybe put on wiki). I think it would be a blast to be able to read all the one liners one after another. Is anyone else interested in doing something like this?

@MojoDublin and @Marty McFly 9 have had similar ideas here.
I've tried to make sure as many people as possible are included here, although I have left two spaces incase some of our long standing Tattlers return before Thread 100. Tattlers who have Threads 90 - 99 will have to have to wait until we near the end of Thread 99 - say post #900 to make your selection.
Everyone can start reading their threads and find your favourite or previously unused title suggestion of your thread. It's a great chance for newer people to catch up a little too,
I'm not on the list 😟

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Possible Tattlers group activity .... is we assigned everyone an old thread or 2 to skim through and collect all the unused 🧵 nominations to compile into one thread (or maybe put on wiki). I think it would be a blast to be able to read all the one liners one after another. Is anyone else interested in doing something like this?

I've tried to make sure as many people as possible are included here, although I have left two spaces incase some of our long standing Tattlers return before Thread 100. Tattlers who have Threads 90 - 99 will have to have to wait until we near the end of Thread 99 - say post #900 to make your selection.
Everyone can start reading their threads and find your favourite or previously unused title suggestion of your thread. It's a great chance for newer people to catch up a little too,
Omg 😳 thank you 🙏

Epic work Agent 007
22FCD7D1-481A-47A2-82D1-AF92E8A0C06B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Brilliant! You rock @Jeeves ❤❤❤
I'll be off to re-read thread 60 for the foreseeable future 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Oh, I'm so excited!!! Thank you, Jeeves! and I hadn't seen Mojo's suggestion, but it doesn't surprise me that we agreed on this!!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
18 minutes ago
Add bookmark
Stephanie flounces along in Advent 10, breasts bubbly, in a low cut back gauze floral/paisley number. Phyllis has his shirt way, way unbuttoned. Be still our hearts. We receive several lovely closeups of the Baby Jesus face, wispy (attempt at) facial hair, & his black onyx ring. Thought perhaps I saw a ring through his nose (maybe hallucinating from boredom) as Stephanie never shuts up. She leads, he follows. I’m thinking a lovely grosgrain ribbon in red, or some sort of sparkly collar might be in order as poor Phyllis is so terribly lost and trying to be a man of the world as Stepha“ME ME ME” pulls him along. Phyllis offers opinions, memory triggered by cinnamon, working hard to pause, breathe, close his eyes, open them - then smile & make direct eye contact. And how nice for all of us, at the end we get a wee little snort from him. ”Come on Phyllis, let’s go, I saw a tea set in one of the shops you should have now that we’ve spent an afternoon sucking down free wine & only bought 3 bottles for 95 vs. 100”. StephaMEMEME needs therapy, much less someone to organize/implement her projects - conception to completion. And Phyllis needs someone to help him pack his nuts and return to the homeland. To the parents of Phyllis, or neighbors, relatives, friends, fellow actors tell him the show at FaLaLaLande is over for him. He’s a laughing stock. And StephaMEMEME - oh honey, please pull it together. Please. Things are becoming visibly, awkwardly scattered more so than before.

Eh no this is to genius to be deleted
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh, I'm so excited!!! Thank you, Jeeves! and I hadn't seen Mojo's suggestion, but it doesn't surprise me that we agreed on this!!! :)
MojoDublin
MojoDublin
VIP Member
Today at 11:41 AM
Add bookmark
Marty McFly 9 said:
🧵 🧵🧵🧵🧵

The way these threads are moving there is a chance you will need my #94 title during my Canadian night! @MojoDublin

These are my 2 contenders ... perhaps you can all help me decide by voting on this comment with a ♥ for the 1st on and a 🤣 for the 2nd.

♥

🤣
or this one, credit to Tony himself!
Tony InLosAngeles would slap the foolishness right out of the 19 bedroom farmhouse!!!

"See yah tomorrah"
@Martymcfly VIP - apologies

Mortified - it IS yours ..😟
If course it is
@LaFrancaise123 is 95
@KyBourbon 96

Maby Could we SEE that title 100
Is a vote for the best one ☝ that either made it OR didn’t

Ppl can suggest - what they think 💭
And we get a final top five ???

But I 🗳 ❤- on this one ☝

Apologies again 317BC774-4049-4D99-98E1-A38D3E75F0BF.jpeg
Last edited: Today at 11:47 AM

😈😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just finished the new Winey Advent today...... I could not watch it in one go........ I had to have a rest and pause it ! :sleep:

For all the Aussies ....... 95 euro is A$149 a bottle !!!!!!! Oh if I only had FREE MONEY ;)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
You blink for a second and there's a new thread! 🧵Thanks, @MojoDublin for once again setting it up! Congrats to all the new VIPs! @Marty McFly9 (Great thread title)! @LaFrancais123, @KyBourbon, see you all in the VIP Lounge! 🍸🍸🍸
Crikey...I can't keep up! Congrats to all the new VIP's and thanks @MojoDublin for getting the ball rolling! I'm going to have to check out the new vlog out of morbid curiosity because it's like a train wreck that you can't look away from.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
- I didn't think Squirrelboy was old enough to drink, but given the enormous size of his nose it could be his true calling. When he stuck his nose half way down into the glass, I honest to god thought he could inhale the wine through his nostrils
- Who the hell tastes duck pate when they taste a wine? What is wrong with SJ's palate?
- 1 bottle likely would have sufficed, as don't believe many people will be at the shitoo on Christmas Day - and Squirelboy will be drinking pineapple juice at the kiddies table
- That vlog contributed nothing to my Christmas spirit and was only made worse by Squirrelboy's snort at the end
- Did enjoy Dan's panelling and taking the piss out of the shitoo. The scape metal came from the pigsty, which is appropriate since Dan's not the tidiest of chaps. I just hope he scrubbed it down before installing.
-SJ's granny brigade aren't happy about the cost of USD108.00 for a bottle of wine since most of likely them splurge to buy 3 for $10.00 from the discount bin at Bob's Booze Barn. Will more of them begin to see the light???? Even Caroline Gooder isn't a fan of the cost of the wine :

caroline gooder
1 hour ago
Now I have to find wine for my brother-in-law for the holidays, but not in that price range. 😁❤🌺🌹
https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment

Loulou Spencer

1 hour ago
Struggling with the price , 285 for 3 bottles of wine!. That’s more than my entire Christmas budget

Sandra Naylor
1 hour ago
95€ for a bottle is too expensive for most people

Beeline Khan

1 hour ago
the wine is totally overpriced.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

THread 56 for me - I'm on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just finished the new Winey Advent today...... I could not watch it in one go........ I had to have a rest and pause it ! :sleep:

For all the Aussies ....... 95 euro is A$149 a bottle !!!!!!! Oh if I only had FREE MONEY ;)
I actually thought BJ was going to reminisce about his grandparents again when he said the aroma of the 2nd bottle was of cinnamon and brought back memories of hanging frosting coated biscuits on the tree. It was evident then that something was going on... sharing the same glass for tasting... but it's ok to do so when you've already swapped saliva.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Wow , so many of us. Good to see familiar names again

Reactions: 14
I just watched the latest Christmas vlog.
I know that we think it, have said it over and over but wow.
Stephanie Jarvis is the absolutely the biggest entitled twit that I have ever seen. $95 bottles of wine for Christmas ?! JFC
Thank you Patreons for feeding her princess addiction.
Phillip knows absolutely nothing, not a spec of brain in that coconut.
Don't forget this was only the Red wine, they've yet to buy the white.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Oh @MojoDublin those clips gave me back my Christmas spirit. ❤ ❤ ❤ :ROFLMAO:

Tomaz Joke.png

Tomaz' disclaimer was appropriate. 3+ minutes pure torture.
Even the devil would say: Eww!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am only on my third post but still a devout follower of you all and if I may be allowed to comment on someone’s thread suggestion a few threads ago, ‘Phi Phi’s Phun with Phorks‘ still has me tittering. Pure genius!
Keep up the amazing work, you are making my advent this year. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
There is a mouse in my bedroom! I heard some loud scratching, turned my iPads light to the max and saw the mouse slipping back through the gap between the wall and the radiator pipes cover on the floor. Put some stuff on the gaps.

fuuuuck!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
There is a mouse in my bedroom! I heard some loud scratching, turned my iPads light to the max and saw the mouse slipping back through the gap between the wall and the radiator pipes cover on the floor. Put some stuff on the gaps.

fuuuuck!
Oh, sweet.... How did you name the mouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.