The Chateau Diaries #94 I predict there is more growth in Tattle.Life than your gardens come spring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the latest Christmas vlog.
I know that we think it, have said it over and over but wow.
Stephanie Jarvis is the absolutely the biggest entitled twit that I have ever seen. $95 bottles of wine for Christmas ?! JFC
Thank you Patreons for feeding her princess addiction.
Phillip knows absolutely nothing, not a spec of brain in that coconut.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Blimey, scraping the barrel for today's supposedly advent vlog.
This year's offerings are just dire. They are not raising the Christmas spirit in me at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thanks for a new thread !

Wine tasting vlog :

Some comments about the price of their bottles of wine.
And not positive comments at all.....

At last !

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Wine tasting vlog :

At last !
I've lurked here for quite some time. The recent Advent vlog churned my stomach so much I finally had to create a profile and join y'all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Wine tasting vlog :

At last !
They can cheers … themselfs in all the 🍷 the patrons can afford .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Blimey, scraping the barrel for today's supposedly advent vlog.
This year's offerings are just dire. They are not raising the Christmas spirit in me at all.
The first year with Metherick were good entertainment, last year was terrible and this year just as bad. Sometimes you just cannot recreate something.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Dear Santa 🎅

This year has been rough globally- it’s just a thought 💭 but could you please work your magic 🪄

Stephanie is an international charlatan- can ya lose the sidekick …😈

Hoping you received this on time 🎅

Tartlet
@ tattle.life
On the web
Planet 🌎 earth
#Get rid of snorts for Christmas 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why arent they trying to find a wine which is affordable for more people...its always the most expensive stuff they buy.. that would be more entertaining then this showing off vlog..Fan says she bought three bottles...i bet they left with 6 or even a few more...off cameara offcourse..and i guess they didnt even show the white wine..or is that for tomorrows vlog?? And yes her dress...omg..Typical Fan Flash...more is more at lalalande..i guess not her choice of clothing...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Pethericks “Blocked Drain”
I hate myself for admitting that Bully is doing a great job - although credit is due, where credit is due!
I feel like if Michael had continued with vlogging à la Bully, he might have stayed on top and be successful...

@MojoDublin does Faceswap have Wham's Last Christmas? I would love seeing Phyllis' face over George Michael's singing about his impending break-up...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Possible Tattlers group activity .... is we assigned everyone an old thread or 2 to skim through and collect all the unused 🧵 nominations to compile into one thread (or maybe put on wiki). I think it would be a blast to be able to read all the one liners one after another. Is anyone else interested in doing something like this?

@MojoDublin and @Marty McFly 9 have had similar ideas here.
I've tried to make sure as many people as possible are included here, although I have left two spaces incase some of our long standing Tattlers return before Thread 100. Tattlers who have Threads 90 - 99 will have to have to wait until we near the end of Thread 99 - say post #900 to make your selection.
Everyone can start reading their threads and find your favourite or previously unused title suggestion of your thread. It's a great chance for newer people to catch up a little too,

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hate myself for admitting that Bully is doing a great job - although credit is due, where credit is due!
I feel like if Michael had continued with vlogging à la Bully, he might have stayed on top and be successful...

@MojoDublin does Faceswap have Wham's Last Christmas? I would love seeing Phyllis' face over George Michael's singing about his impending break-up...
I agree he is doing a great job. I wonder what changed for Billy to start up again?, did he get sick and tired of defending his brother? He bought so much vlogging equipment, I guess that it is better to use it or sell it before it is too old. I want to like him as he can be normal and smart and charming, but then behaves like a idiot on camera when he gets together with his buddies. His snide sense of humour really reminds me of a family member that is a really good person but has a big chip on his shoulder and needs to be negative.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
WTF is this boozy floozy wearing?
Oh this would be a great thread ! Tartuffe's "WTF is this boozy floozy wearing?" 🧵

I do love it Tartuffe !!!

What the hell was that even? Philip doesn’t even know how wine supposed to taste
Strange ..... he is not allergic to wine and spirits????

Grandma must have put a dab of sherry on his dummy ! :ROFLMAO:🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

😈
I’ll have to check for long version

Just a gif. But imagine if snorts actually had hair 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Nikki Fairslax does a Xmas Tea way better than SquirrelNutkins. Watch and weep, Baldy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.