The Chateau Diaries #94 I predict there is more growth in Tattle.Life than your gardens come spring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Congradultations to @Marty McFly 9 VIP :m:m:m:m:m:m:m

@Rory Title :m:m:m
Marty McFly 9 said:
šŸ§µ šŸ§µšŸ§µšŸ§µšŸ§µ

The way these threads are moving there is a chance you will need my #94 title during my Canadian night! @MojoDublin

These are my 2 contenders ... perhaps you can all help me decide by voting on this comment with a ā™„ for the 1st on and a šŸ¤£ for the 2nd.
ory said:
I predict there is more growth in Tattle.Life than your gardens come spring.
ā™„

šŸ¤£
or this one, credit to Tony himself!
Tony InLosAngeles would slap the foolishness right out of the 19 bedroom farmhouse!!!

"See yah tomorrah"

@LaFrancaise123 tile thread 95 @KyBourbon title thread 96

Most Liked Previous Thread

@HalcyonOrganic
VIP Member
Tuesday at 11:23 PM

Before we start, there is something I would kindly like to ask:

I think itā€™s time to stop assuming that Dan is mocking or mentally hurting Annalise. Every man, woman, couple is differently from another. And there are hardly ones following the guidelines for the perfect family.
Working for over 20 years mostly in retail, I have seen couples quarreling, fathers or mothers yelling at their kids in public, kids saying mean things to their parents, and young couples bickering and teasing one another.

We havenā€™t had the perfect family life at home either. I just say we werenā€™t the loving and caring family you see on tv or in films.

We see their private interactions only through a lens, for a blink of an eye.

In my opinion it is not appropriate for us to assume a toxic relationship as long as we have no single evidence on hand.
It could very much backfire, respectively it could impact their relationship if the words spread to their ears.

i know our Anti-Dan In-Group would have something to celebrate, but I would kindly ask everyone to make assumptions about Annaliseā€˜s and Danā€˜s relationship.

Reactions:
You, Lulu Lemondrop, PrincessHighness and 59 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Wednesday at 7:00 AM
Sparrowsfart said:
I understand Snorts not asking to use the china, no brain and all. But Stef I can't believe she is wearing her mums pearls without asking. Its not like she hasn't got heaps of her own stuff, and she knows Mummy will be pissed. Has she lost her mind?
Worse, it's just how she is. As far as she's concerned, everything in that HMN is hers to use, no matter who actually owns it. Remember, there are no locks on any of the rooms (except hers). I guess this is the reason IJ hides her valuables, not because she's afraid of burglars but because of her own daughter, not having any respect for other peoples properties. I have personally witnessed SJ sending one of her slaves volunteers into the room of paying guests who were out for dinner, just to check on their belongings.

Reactions:You, agualilas@, la justice and 56 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Wednesday at 6:34 AM
HalcyonOrganic said:
Before we start, there is something I would kindly like to ask:

I think itā€™s time to stop assuming that Dan is mocking or mentally hurting Annalise. Every man, woman, couple is differently from another. And there are hardly ones following the guidelines for the perfect family.
Working for over 20 years mostly in retail, I have seen couples quarreling, fathers or mothers yelling at their kids in public, kids saying mean things to their parents, and young couples bickering and teasing one another.

We havenā€™t had the perfect family life at home either. I just say we werenā€™t the loving and caring family you see on tv or in films.

We see their private interactions only through a lens, for a blink of an eye.

In my opinion it is not appropriate for us to assume a toxic relationship as long as we have no single evidence on hand.
It could very much backfire, respectively it could impact their relationship if the words spread to their ears.

i know our Anti-Dan In-Group would have something to celebrate, but I would kindly ask everyone to make assumptions about Annaliseā€˜s and Danā€˜s relationship.
Believe me, if anything was going on, my eyes and ears would have reported it here first thing. Let's nip this in the bud while we still can and stop this nonsense.

Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Demi-sec and 56 others

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yass! New thread! Thanks @MojoDublin !
Congrats to the new VIPs! It's Friday and the VIP lounge is open! What are you all having tonight?

Does anyone care for some "Irish coffee" to start?

cd249.png

How about some of BJJ's left-over pumpkin soup with overcooked pasta? :sick:

cd250.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
There is a panelingvirus going on in France...Dan with his alternative paneling...Billy wants to buy paneling for opening his basementbar...who is going to sit in the basement when you have plenty of rooms to entertain..and than we have Fan with her panelingmania...whos next..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Dan's latest vlog is titled to take the piss out of SJ. And I freakin love it.
"Installing the antique paneling" meaning corregated steel. Hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
You blink for a second and there's a new thread! šŸ§µThanks, @MojoDublin for once again setting it up! Congrats to all the new VIPs! @Marty McFly9 (Great thread title)! @LaFrancais123, @KyBourbon, see you all in the VIP Lounge! šŸøšŸøšŸø

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Morning All and we have a new thread !
Thanks Mojo .

Congrats to MartyMcFly 9 , LaFrancaise123 and KyBourbon šŸø :love: VIP's all of them !!!

I do not know what is going on so I have to catch up but I watched Manor and Maker last night .... two people I could not stand around Fanny's place but here they were in their Chateau , chopping a tree for Christmas and putting the huge darn thing up and they were entertaining ! I will watch them !
Then I started to wonder about Teabag....... what the hell is he doing ???????

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watched Pethericks ā€œBlocked Drainā€ā€¦Billy said Michael got a package, but we never saw him. Iā€™m surprised Michael didnā€™t help Billy with the guttersā€¦I thought he was the expert at ā€œpipesā€ and unblocking things! šŸ˜Š Yes, what the hell is MPK doing? I suppose heā€™s putting together advent vlogsā€¦who knows? He does things on his own timeline and drinking schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I get where Dan was going with the metal cladding and that it provides some protection for the wall (I think) I hope however they all have their tetanus shots up to date.
Interesting tidbit he took fine arts. That would explain the artistic bent of his vlogs.
Didnā€™t those people who had to sell their chĆ¢teau have a basement bar? Billy visited them. The ones that dressed in 1930ā€™s 1940ā€™s period dress.
@Marquis de Potpourri that screenshot of the soup is making me want tošŸ¤®. Didnā€™t realize it looked that bad no wonder some people had sour pusses when they were asked praise it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Advent Vlog Day 10ā€¦Squirrel pretends to know what heā€™s talking about with wine tasting. I just want to cry. Thatā€™s all.

SJ appears tipsyā€¦šŸ˜†

98498ECD-14F5-469A-9B80-CA39E78991E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Advent Vlog Day 10ā€¦Squirrel pretends to know what heā€™s talking about with wine tasting. I just want to cry. Thatā€™s all.

SJ appears tipsyā€¦šŸ˜†

View attachment 916725
Thank heavens for the end of year hectic workload that keeps me busy until you guys have given me sufficient heads up about the vlogs...

I'll be skipping this one, thank you very much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you for the close up of pumpkin gloop-not-soup. What a truly vile sight.

I wonder: did Granny use pasta alphabet shapes to "bulk up" her pumpkin soup recipe. Prissy Philip is such a fussy eater, I'm sure she did all she could to make food "fun".

View attachment 916728
This is the bulk of SNutkinā€™s life experience, whatever his grandparents did for him. I donā€™t know why anyone considers him an expert in any subject. He has paid no dues nor has he studied his craft. Opinions are only just that. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m flummoxed that his opinion carries so much weight. I think Iā€™ll ask my neighborā€™s baby what he suggests for wine. Go ahead and travel if you need to except itā€™s a pandemic and I know youā€™re a baby not an a-hole. You can write your trip off as a business expense because the footage will be used as a flog.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ONLY 95 euros a bottle for their wine for Christmas lunch. ONLY. I hate to sound bitter, but my budget is $25 per bottle, and that is splashing out for us! Sigh.

Must remind myself I have an age appropriate husband who adores me toes up, has a fab job, doesn't snort (although he does snore!)....our home has HEATING, our fridges don't need defrosting, and we aren't grifting off anyone, just our own hard work. Much better now that I am residing in a place of gratitude!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh dear he doesnā€™t know anything about wines. They probably asked the sommelier his recommendations for food pairings & then pretended they were coming up with it themselves. So what was the expensive case of wine that they broke into the night the ceiling fell in. The one that Potty was salivating over!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.