Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trollda

🙈 Noooo don't say that.. 3 minutes after listening to Ryans draaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwn out lingo and looking at the newly fitted braces I had to turn off... also Biffy kept adding his tuppence worth ( pre deciimal coinage 2 pennies - yes I know I'm giving my age away now) I had to switch off but if you are now saying it was fun or maybe this was a sarcastic snipe, do I have to go and watch the whole thing? Im not sure I can.
Well, naturally, I now must tell you that you have to go watch the whole thing. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Belladonna1969

Goodness all this carry on about Jean Fishes wallpaper. It’s ugly ugly . Plus we all know what happened to her when she got too big for her boots 🥴

• Haha

nuff said

was meant to be just some food for thought since I haven't noticed anyone else mentioning that and discussing it here 😊 Any experts are welcome to give their opinion but none of them can give real diagnosis here either as she's not their patient.
But it’s never stopped speculation on here from observation on you tube, for at least the last 12 months. After all this a pure gossip site

Belladonna1969

Afternoonn tea vlog :

What I like the most in their vlog is... the smoke in the kitchen ! Can you imagine the smell of their fancy clothes ? 😅

I suspect it might be the reason why they never use this old stove...
they don’t use it because it requires work to clean it after use and they don’t have that variety of human there .
He looked tired. Doesn’t it seem odd that Amaury his friend doesn’t come and give him a hand. After all he does have construction experience.
Yes funny that ……

• Haha

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Oh @MidCenturyMadOne I hope this storm does not head your way!
House temperature got to 16C I kept thinking (with three heavy layers) how do they stand it there at LaLande. I remember her saying she likes it around 15C. Torture to me!
I think it was passing though this afternoon, it hit Dorset first before going Ireland’s direction. Whereabouts are you?

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
listen here, Benny Hill is quite close to my heart. He laughed at my jokes ( I had no idea who he was having just arrived in London for a gap year around 1976 when I was 23.) And TV and its colourful test patterns had just been allowed in South Africa - I had been invited to a cocktail party in Harley St ( I was doing a temp job for an old old sex therapist I think he was ) never did find out. He lived on the premises and had LOTS AND LOTS of interesting journals lying around ) geez I did have an interesting youth. lol so hands off of MY Benny Hill !! xxxx !!! :)
I'm confused as to when we started talking about Benny Hill on here and why!!!! 😄😄 I always heard he was a kind person. I must try and keep up 😉😄

Reactions: 3

Trollda

Derek may have used artists models as inspiration for his paintings. Pre Covid I used go once a week to an artists club where we would hire a life model . I have used my figure drawings in paintings where I have needed to represent a figure in the scene. Common practice.

I wonder if Fanny was ever an artists model?

• Wow

Albee

VIP Member
Rob's advent adventures, alone in the Castle, sweeping up dead flies, show and tell of his victuals and how much they cost in the local supermarket, damage in ceiling, damage here, damage there, etc pp. Goodness me. I'd rather eat a whole Christmas pudding in one go, with lashings of brandy butter on top!
I’m not sure that shower expansion is worth his time and effort.

Yes! She bought the wrong tree, didnt test the lights, and will re-arrange the decorations. Anything else Dan?
All totally valid who does that!!! So while he’s digging holes in the yard of that dilapidated freezing cold pile of stones; Annalise can fix the Christmas tree and clean the house. I can’t remember one video that the wasn’t just destroyed.

Reactions: 2

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Dan and Annalise should keep the property tidy.
Maybe they should do a Q and A vlog so all these kinds of questions can be raised and they can explain the reasons behind things or just admit that they are plain lazy and he is an abusive husband. (Not my words).
p.s. I know they are not married but he acts like a husband.

• Haha
I was going to ask the same thing, but was worried it might be rude if she had just put on a lot of weight quickly....BUT, I have thought she is pregnant for a while now.
Does she have an ovarian cysts and is basically fairly ill???

Trollda

I don't remember if I have ever seen Ann Marie drive. Does he drive, or is he like Teabag?

• Wow
Reactions: 1