Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
That was a very odd afternoon tea! I don't know what other Brits think but I think it's unusual to have tartare sauce with smoked salmon. It's usually with cooked fish; cream cheese is much more usual with smoked salmon. I still can't get over the mincemeat on scones! Of course, I haven't had afternoon tea at The Ritz or The Savoy but I somehow doubt that they do any of those things! Also, you'd normally eat the savoury sandwiches first, followed by the scones, and finally the cakes. Sometimes, there are tiny pots with desserts in them too. SJ is so unnatural. I do wish she'd stop flapping her arms around and just speak normally instead of putting on such an act.
But our lovely @T Rex has been at the Savoy, it seems, on the étagère :eek:
T Rex, quel faux pas !

Screenshot (647).png

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Reader's digest

VIP Member
I’m a female bundle of bones, always have been. It’s horrible. When I was very young everyone treated me like an anorexic even though I ate all the time. I’d get tons of comments said loudly enough for me to hear but not to my face about how skinny I was. People called me toothpick. There was no clothing that fit me. I was a zero when they didn’t make zeros. I never worked out because I’d just get skinnier. I look fairly normal now because I’m a fat skinny person. I’m puffy in all the wrong places with bird legs and arms. I hide my little puffy bits under my shirts. I still don’t work out, or limit my diet. If I did I’d probably look like a starving child from a third world country. I have always eaten whatever I want because it does no good to try to control what I am. I just am what I am.

I hate to think anyone would be envious of my size. I’m only smaller because my body doesn’t build itself bigger. Which is a failure in my opinion. You can be healthy at any size I guess. But not me. I’m not healthy, even though I might look it. I am 5’6, 125-35 lbs depending on how busy I am, and a US 6. All perfect numbers. I probably consume 3000 calories a day. Tons of sugar and fat. No real exercise. I’m 51 years old. I will never give anyone hell about their weight. Too big or too small. Doesn’t matter. We are dealt what we are dealt when it comes to that. Trying to control it for many people is futile. It is for me.
But you did check your thyroid?

ggyahoo

Re bonfires in France. Can you not even have a fire pit to cook on and sit round with friends?

nastynan13

Chatty Member
So why do I get paint and speed boats?
You are obviously concentrating on the wrong things!! Come on!! Turn your life around!! Concentrate!! You can do it!! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!! Remember-21 days to make a new habit🙏 now, I'm praying for you... just keep trying 😇

• Haha

marthamilligancef

Chatty Member
I find it interesting that all the Dan critics, who suggest he may be playing away from his marriage, or neglecting his family, also claim to really care for the lovely Annalise. So is putting doubt into her mind about her marriage a kind thing to do to Annalise? What is she going to gain from this? A divorce, the breakup of her marriage, a heart full of misery, the loss of her home, financial loss, pain and heartbreak for the boys? Nice 😞
I dont think hes playing away but dont think he treats her very well. I hope im wrong and would be happy to be!

• Heart

Reader's digest

VIP Member
Seriously WTH are you talking about Dan has never been mean to Annalise stop being ridiculous!
So you eye roll at your wife, too and post it in the internet for the whole world to see? He should better have posted some more drone shots instead. It's not like the word needs one more video how to set up a fake tree.

• Heart

Albee

VIP Member
SJ looks the spitting image of IJ here...

Also, on a somewhat relevant note, we have discussed here many times the blonde muse for DJ's paintings, and many think it is the young IJ
I noticed in my re-watch of some of the vlogs... IJ has been a brunette all her life! her old pictures (at least the ones we see on the vlog) are all with short dark brown hair!

Have your own conclusion...
But is SJ really a blond? 🤔 As we see from an early photo posted yesterday

• Haha

Trollda

The Petherdick's latest video:

Life of Rien tells the story of how him and Biffy met.
First at a vide-grenier where Biffy was selling his junk antiques and they stroke up a conversation.
Second at Biffy's parents' party.
Finally they got together at Ryan's uncle's manor house as their families already knew each other and after that they became the party boys of Rennes.

They met Gwen on one drunken night in town and the rest is history.
They became the terrific trio and Ryan was always the third wheel.

At the end of the video there's a montage of old pics @8:13

That video certainly was an unexpected fun surprise!

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I wonder if he is refering to this weird orb/reflection...
I've been watching the same last 10 seconds for a while, and nothing out of the ordinary appears...
View attachment 910750
I've seen something like this when watching someone on You Tube. I checked the comments to see if anyone else noticed but nothing so I went to the optician but I was fine. I wondered if it was dust motes but the person was sat there talking for a while and not moving and these orb like things were coming down behind them and zig zagging in front of them. Still dying to know what it was.

Reactions: 4

nuff said

Beautiful words. And yes I do hope and pray Annalise realizes she can do this. I’ve lost 60 lbs and I’m 69 years old. So if I can do it so can she. Go on Weight Watchers ! It’s easy. Do it before Old Dans eye turns to some fancy London twiglet he’s filming for. You know he’s very excited about this new venture. Then there’s LaJarvais 🤮. I’d love to have a hidden camera in her boudoir 😉
It won’t be the madam in charge of the brothel, more like the hangers on that keep coming back.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Unfortunately, as much as I love Dan, my OCD makes me want to set fire to his barn crap- there is nothing of value in there- why has it not gone into the skip? Why are your children's toys and random farmhouse crap littering your lawn? Dammit Dan, get your home in order!
There was the valuable stove 😄.
I'll get my coat before you take a chunk out of me with your big shiny teeth!

• Haha

nuff said

I find it interesting that all the Dan critics, who suggest he may be playing away from his marriage, or neglecting his family, also claim to really care for the lovely Annalise. So is putting doubt into her mind about her marriage a kind thing to do to Annalise? What is she going to gain from this? A divorce, the breakup of her marriage, a heart full of misery, the loss of her home, financial loss, pain and heartbreak for the boys? Nice 😞
They are not married - highlighted in the vlog.