The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the surface she would indeed appear to be a nice person. I mean, she does not say bad things about anyone in public and has a kind word for everybody. The fact that she is always kind and cheerful does however instantly spark the thought of it all being an act, fake, a show. It might be charming for a while, but her behavior gets old and boring real fast and nobody in her entire entourage actually listens to what she says anymore, for this reason. There's no sincerity, no deeper immersion and it really shows, even on camera and even edited by herself to make it look as normal and cheerful as possible. It's no act, in a sense that she's just not able to behave differently. It feels like an act though, always, because it is not fed with any genuine emotions.
Yes! No one is that perfect. I feel like it is a form of control, especially when the pity party ensues if you ever cross them (even accidentally).
I have wanted to ask you for a while but did not want to risk your exposing yourself to the grifters but what is your opinion of Marie Wilk because although I am not very observant I do pick up on atmosphere and was wondering if she was being bullied by SJ in a charming way and/or she had rumbled SJ. And I wondered what other people's opinion of Marie was - is it all lovey dovey for the gram and people secretly hate each other. There are always factions so who is in a faction etc?

I thought Pathetic Petherick was meant to descend on the Chateau on Monday? I wonder if that visit went ahead.
Cue the catfight.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I am 6 pages behind. Great stuff here you good people.
Want to interject what someone else has wisely said.
Snorts and StephenMe, now that you have fessed up to what 90% of us Tattlers already knew....that you are screwing ugly boy....
Please let him stay in bed on eBay all day spending your money while you keep him on the pay role to keep his "job" as your boyfriend ( so cute when you are nearing 50 to say 'boyfriend' ...sweet😜).

WE DONT need to hear him behind the camera or see him playing Lord of the Dump anymore. Keep him in his closet...er, editing room with his stuffed animals. He is good for your loneliness but not for your viewers. He is unwatchable. Grates on our nerves.

I hope some major catastrophe occurs while you two are alone in your love nest this winter, without Amaury to come to rescue, or Dan,....and see how your Support pet fares in dealing with real world problems.... Not just what junk to buy at the 2nd hand shop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine what the new title sequence is going to be for the flogs......mmmm :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
And they are, very unhappy that is. Nic Larkin does not do well with drama and Snorty being his bff's partner guarantees just that, the little drama queen plots and plans the stories they want to tell. It's why Larkin won't visit as much as in the old days. Same with Potty, although as I have come to understand it's mostly Ruth who doesn't like the twit. Her objective in coming to the shittoo has never been to become a character in SJ's soap. She sees SJ as her closest friend and wants to spent as much private time with her as possible. The relationship with Snorty has seriously downsized those moments as he is guarding her like a watch dog and hardly ever leaves her side.
The latest gossip I've heard, and I have to be careful and call it just that, gossip, even if two separate sources mentioned it without me asking, is that it was Snorty who gave C4 the official go ahead in mentioning his relation to the charlataine, as he was fed up with being kept in the dark and judged for his "we-talk". It would make sense, his position was mostly affected by the secrecy.

Bingo! That's exactly what I've heard. And it's not just the spotlight he likes, he's desperate to strengthen his position in the household either way.
Oh I REALLY REALLY REALLY CANNOT STAND THAT PUNK!!!!
I truly believe he would do that...because he wants to feel important . probably never had any friends growing up except grandma and grandpa and now he is feeling he is in the " in crowd" and it has gone to his little brain.

He truly thinks he is the boss.
Well, Potty and Nic have no big boy pants to pull up so no one is going to put him or keep him in his place.

The animal is on the loose!
Watch out SJ. Your neediness and loneliness has put you in a position that YOU won't be able to extract yourself from.
Until Snorty decides he needs d@$k more than his "celebrity" with you...you are stuck with that scraggly hedgehog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This kind of ageism is ridiculous. No wonder the new discrimination is against anyone who dares to exceed the age of 50. It is so sad.
My comment wasn’t intended to be ageist, so I apologize if anyone took it that way. It’s just a silly “formula” I had heard about at some time. I could have used any age as an example. Like, if someone is 26, the youngest person they would date (according to this formula) is 20 (26 / 2 = 13 + 7 = 20). I just thought it was interesting. There have been many great relationships that have a larger age difference, and that’s wonderful!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Dutch Boyfriend's new official title, perhaps? To think "DB" used to belong to Dear Brenda. His various handles can be streamlined into one and he can now be known as "the DB". Thank you Channel 4.
DB=douche bag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is C4 still there right now filming?! I wonder what happened there!
that makes complete sense as he knew mid sentence when he said OUR bathroom is bigger than this whole room. Clearly he gave zero ffs and was sick of being in the shadows for patrons conservative grannys he wants public outing what is the limitations of division matrimonial property rights in france is living together 2 years or have to be married to gain 50 percent

Reactions: 13
I dont know who else watched yesterday's Kaboom edition of Chateau DIY, but didn't you think it was notable that 'Stephanie and her Dutch Boyfriend' were referenced as such SO MANY TIMES. 4 or 5 at least? They don't do that with any other couples, even when they're not the default husband and wife pairing.

So my theory is that one of the production staff got annoyed with SJ shrieking /drama or PJJ, in general. And thus they released the kaboom.
Or a Tattler infiltrated the production team?
Any of our number missing in action recently (on a mission) or is it still Top Secret?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if SJ will "come out" to the non-paying CD riff-raff, today? Speculations?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Philip Janssen was allowed to be there because he impregnated her fallopian tube. Of course SJ, wanted privacy. 🤪 When filming yourself in the hospital it does raise questions. Perhaps, a patron will ask???

The Chateau Diaries
7 months ago
Hello from a French hospital! Philip heroically rushed me here last night and I’ll be kept under observation for a few days. Please don’t worry, it’s nothing life threatening (no, it’s not Covid or cancer!), but I need to be here to get better - and I have Marie’s beautiful flowers and Philip’s Hedgehog keeping me company. I have today’s 200th Chateau Diaries Vlog ready, but the hospital wifi is not allowing me to upload it! I will definitely be premiering the vlog tomorrow instead 💛💛💛

View attachment 846196
She is beaming because she wasn't pregnant anymore! She hates kids and had just met Snorts. Great way to start a family. NOT!
I still think she had an ovarian cyst that gave her problems. No big deal. Though everything about herself is a big deal...to herself!

Reactions: 9
Even when you carry an EU passport, you still have to register with local authorities and prove you have some sort of legal income and a legal address. I had to go through administrative loops when I moved to Hungary, and Orban hadn't yet become PM (that happened a few months later). I've since moved away, but I loved living in Budapest !!
That's why she managed to get a "legal income" at Lalande (I suppose with some sort of work contract) and a legal address too (Chateau de Lalande).

Reactions: 6

M M

12 hours ago
Sheds a new light on all those toys he's been sent.....a very queasy light as its never a good idea to try to straighten a natural curl

bee french
9 hours ago
???

Diamonds63
5 hours ago
Nastiness is more than skin deep MM . What a life you kead just dropping snide comments. Your own channel is not very interesting obviously

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.