The Chateau Diaries #79 Tales from the Lalande Crypts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riddle me this …
Do the owners of the chateau consider snorts on payroll
Charity ….. YouTube monies
Or
Real charity … patron

Cos they don’t pay 💰 for her to get her Fun 🤩 and Love ❤ ….
But they are laughing at her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
John Waters filmed a clip that was played before films shown in the movie theater across the street from that club once smoking was banned indoors. It was of him thoroughly enjoying smoking a cigarette whilst reminding the movie goers that they could not.
I remember that played before midnight screenings of Rocky Horror Picture Show here in Minneapolis WAY back in the day!

Reactions: 8
Amaury of Castle ten berghe is there..omg that man is so dull and not much fun at all...what is he doing there..i am sure he wants the figures up for his own vlog.but .its so dull and not at all fun..chateaulife mostly isnt fun...he is giving an insight in that,,,,.i for sure agree on that...i think he gets a cultureshock he thought he would never had to experience.. :rolleyes:

Time for thanksgiving bingo
dammit this is hilarious! I lost it at Starter Died 😂 😂

(someone somewhere said for us adult millennials, a sourdough starter is our version of tamagotchi, and it couldn't be more correct! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

------------
@Rory is in the house... I am beside myself with the anticipation! 😂

Reactions: 12
Seriously
This is too funny
Had to split to show
WTF I can’t belive she is so thick …
Can’t .. he’s now an interior designer
4th time they mentioned he’s her boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 10
. I cannot wait to hear November update. Patrons please ask questions: how much to repair terrace? Why is ceiling on the floor? When will facade start? Why are you planting trees in courtyard when it may already have sewage leak? Do you
Thank you. Thank you. Please also include: where the hell is your new refrigerator, what the hell is happening to the new loo, why do you endlessly buy things and yet everything still looks like crap, why does the tit-oo loos so awful but your wardrobe is filled with fancy labels, what happened to new counters for the "washing up area", what happened to renovations to the chapel. There are other humans who can renovate the chapel in France. Or Italy . I promise. It's the end of 2021. It can be done. Why can't you can't ANYTHING DONE. Why can't you hire anyone who works in the local area. Why can't you hire anyone french. Why do you hire people who do such crap work. Why don't you hire people recommended by architect. Have you lived with what the architect recommended long enough? WTF GROW TF UP. SPEND THE 30K A MONTH YOU ARE BEUNG GIVEN ON SONETHING REAL FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. No wonder whe won't rent it out for weddings. Brides would go bananas over the crap they would be expected to put up with and the excuses they would be given. It's all such shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s a slither …. He’s lost all sign 🪧 of his Dutch heritage

He’s just the version
Of single white female

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
. I cannot wait to hear November update. Patrons please ask questions: how much to repair terrace? Why is ceiling on the floor? When will facade start? Why are you planting trees in courtyard when it may already have sewage leak? Do you
Thank you. Thank you. Please also include: where the hell is your new refrigerator, what the hell is happening to the new loo, why do you endlessly buy things and yet everything still looks like crap, why does the tit-oo loos so awful but your wardrobe is filled with fancy labels, what happened to new counters for the "washing up area", what happened to renovations to the chapel. There are other humans who can renovate the chapel in France. Or Italy . I promise. It's the end of 2021. It can be done. Why can't you can't ANYTHING DONE. Why can't you hire anyone who works in the local area. Why can't you hire anyone french. Why do you hire people who do such crap work. Why don't you hire people recommended by architect. Have you lived with what the architect recommended long enough? WTF GROW TF UP. SPEND THE 30K A MONTH YOU ARE BEUNG GIVEN ON SONETHING REAL FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. No wonder whe won't rent it out for weddings. Brides would go bananas over the crap they would be expected to put up with and the excuses they would be given. It's all such shite.
She used to do different updates where she addressed also the non finished projects and reasons for it. Now she only walks around and interviews the people giving an update on ongoing projects. So my guess next we see the rose shower with the mirror hanging, a bit of Nati's apartment, some cleaned beds in the garden and if we are real lucky the finished loo. C'est tous

He’s a slither …. He’s lost all sign 🪧 of his Dutch heritage

He’s just the version
Of single white female
View attachment 845271
what... :eek: is she paying 1500 euros for those monstrosities..i am glad channel 4 is helping a lott to her downfall...if i entered that place those ugly green chairs wouldnt even get my attention...the rest of the crap and filth would surely do...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.