The Chateau Diaries #79 Tales from the Lalande Crypts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to thank the Academy of Performing Arts, Walmart, and everyone else who knows me.

Never would I have thought that I could reach VIP in that short time. But the hell I knew for sure I would reach it before Heathcliffe...

To show my gratitat.. graditu.. greatfullness, I have a song which summarizes the social life of a couple of chateau people this year.

That pregnancy 🤰 of your arrival as a VIP was epic …..
Delighted 😀 for your early arrival
We’ll name a cocktail 🍸 in your honour

Definitely not shaken 😈
Congratulations 🥳😈😈😈😈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Would you look at all the shite on the shelf’s behind him …..

At emause - they’d be outside in the rain 🌧 for 50c

Oh, I think I'm beginning to understand! Emmaus has bought into Lalande and has its eyes on opening its next tat store there! That's the real secret!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was just going to let this day, my paper anniversary, pass in silence. But you guys just wouldn't let me! As much as I am grateful for your attention, it gets a bit much for a humble man like me. I must therefore retire to the sofa and watch some TV. Don't cry!!! I'll be back. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Chateau DIY definitely just called Phillip Stephanie's boyfriend - i wonder if there will be any reference to that in the vlogs now.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So Chateau DIY definitely just called Phillip Stephanie's boyfriend - i wonder if there will be any reference to that in the vlogs now.
Yes multiple times. Cat was "volunteer". If SJ had discussed with C4 PJ could also have been volunteer also or even staff for vlogs but then the shopping trip together and covering his eyes to walk him into the hallway to unveil the finished project would have looked odd.

Reactions: 12
all the posts pointing out Chateau diy's Steph and Philly info today have been removed from the fan club facebook group - was just about to comment on there and they disappeared!
Too much for wee Brenda to take?

Lest we forget King Sillymar and the Dutch Boyfriend!

• Haha
  • Heart
:cool:🖐🍾 Hey people! It is all about me here tonight. Hold curser over my handsome head, it is exactly ONE YEAR since I stumbled over this gem of a site, incredible! I have all these invisible friends to tease🤭 Some people are secret drinkers or smokers, I am a secret gossiper!
1635966616699.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh, I think I'm beginning to understand! Emmaus has bought into Lalande and has its eyes on opening its next tat store there! That's the real secret!
Emmaus has got the message of branding......what Christies can..we can also...we will ask Fanny Jarvis to create some nice vignettes... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her projects shown in recent episodes of chateau diy are so underwhelming. Unfinished pond and the not so grand entrance hall... And Steph trying to convince herself and others that green chairs work with blue wall paint... Ugh.. She could have painted the wall green maybe chairs would have matched

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.