The Chateau Diaries #79 Tales from the Lalande Crypts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the infamous Mason we have all been waiting for? Strange way to walk in carrying flowers. I bet he was sent out to return carrying them at a specific angle.
That is Jason Dubey. Super fan that arrived 10/28.

He was hell bent on a visit. He was unable to gain traction with Nutti until he mentioned an engraving.
Below are some of his comments from past live chats. His Vivienne Westwood trench coat was also discussed in the live chats, as well.

7/27
Jason Dubey @Philip Janssen will you be there at Halloween?
Philip Janssen @Jason Dubey Yes, I’ll be here for the foreseeable future!
Jason Dubey @Philip Janssen Great! I may need help with my costume!!

7/25
Jason Dubey Philip just needs a Python Headband with that Jumpsuit. Python is hot right now!! @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen

7/13
Jason Dubey I guess I won't be able to bring the fabulous Salvador Dali original engraving I have put aside for LeLande
Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries Hi! I am so disappointed to find out you guys are closed in November, after booking my flight to Paris on November 8th to 24th. I always go art buying in November!

Reactions: 18
Doesn’t look like he dressed up. Unless a V Westwood jacket is dress up.

Reactions: 14
… it’s her in the middle isn’t it ?? Or has she a dopleganger
….

Reactions: 22
I'm afraid Dan (and Annalise) can not walk out now at the stage they both are in their (financial) dependency on Lalande.

As someone here noticed, Dan even depends on Lalande and the Chatelaine for his vlogs : his best numbers are for the vlogs filmed at Lalande - or with Amaury (so... Lalande).

Sad and quite risky in a long term IMO.

Reactions: 25
6. Question : Is it a tradition in UK / Ireland / US for the adults to celebrate Halloween with diner and dance ? Never heard of it.
Halloween was always a big deal for the kids in Ireland
Late 80s it became a thing in nightclubs ect ..super huge and the costumes were outrageous!!!!!

As diverse as all my friends are here at home .. some family’s never had any part of it … so it seems it’s dependant on how and where you were raised

Was massive in our lives … who didn’t love bobbing for apples .. and bonfires and fireworks

Reactions: 16
I hear you …. Dan’s on a very different trajectory …

I’ll lay cash on the fact he’s smoke n mirrors 🪞 for SSB currently and all her holidays and quick jaunts away … he keeps the lalande in vlogs daily .. more than SSB can do

But Dan’s … own vlogs about himself and his renovations have more views than just the garden 🪴

He’ll survive without her …. He knows how to run a story line and complete

SSB needs PPL to give her narrative
…. Snorts is a non starter … Marie was a wet week … Nutti has 2 expressions … resting bitch face and pursed lips

SSB has only Dan and amarie for any off the cuff repartee… and they are good at it

What has SSB got other than she can talk about money and shopping
🪞🪞

Reactions: 27
Just watched the Begmania party. Looked fun.
I did capture this. I call it "Lingering Desire"
View attachment 840790
Yes, that’s Teabeg behind the “corpse bride” dancing with Alexander. Alexander really looked like he was having fun…the life of the party! Could there be a simmering romance? Alexander’s cute, and he has a LOT more in common with Teabag than Andrew! Maybe the love of Teabeg’s life is right under his nose all along?

Reactions: 12
Were people speculating about her pronunciation of "Aga" beginning of the vlog? I've just listened and she said "auger," which is a woodworking tool for boring holes. I think Amaury had bought it for the secret project.

Reactions: 16
Were people speculating about her pronunciation of "Aga" beginning of the vlog? I've just listened and she said "auger," which is a woodworking tool for boring holes. I think Amaury had bought it for the secret project.
Yes, definitely "auger," not Aga.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if it might possibly have more to do with fine white powder under his nose? He strikes me as the type who might need a little help to enjoy himself.

Reactions: 17
Were people speculating about her pronunciation of "Aga" beginning of the vlog? I've just listened and she said "auger," which is a woodworking tool for boring holes.
She's busy boring holes in people's brains with her oh-so-boring flogs ...

Reactions: 15
Uhoh, Neil Hartley! As a frequent guest to the shatoo he ought to display a teensy weensy bit more loyalty, surely?!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if it might possibly have more to do with fine white powder under his nose? He strikes me as the type who might need a little help to enjoy himself.
Hope you get well soon! Relax and take it easy!

Reactions: 10
Sad and quite risky in a long term IMO.
Content creating is risky for every person doing it. Dan is savvy and has common sense. IMO, he will be able to move with the tide whichever way social media moves on in the coming years. Look how fast he has been able to grow compared to Marie and Selmar.

Reactions: 13
Maybe the love of his life (right under his nose) is that “fine white powder!”

Reactions: 11
I thought Angelina's costume and make up was fabulous! (can't stand those two. It is just me being nice today!

Reactions: 12
I seem to remember he was the son of Sherrie's first marriage.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.