The Chateau Diaries #72 Winter is coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The point is Marie shouldnt have to be told, these are normal things any adult should know!

marie doesnt care.. as long as its content for her

Reactions: 8
Watching FRK’s vlog I did feel sorry for her having the two dogs run off on her. Having experience with a hound dog who could run circles around everyone would delight and was adept at escaping her collar, her leash etc. So having two escape and being unfamiliar with dogs and their behaviour they were having fun at her expense. I think I would have been in tears as well!
I replayed a part in the video a couple of times as I could have sworn she was driving on the wrong side of the road. A car turns onto the road and it looks like she switches lanes.
I though her mother looked fairly young and was rather pretty. Her brothers are way younger.
I was puzzled at her comment about not being able to visit until now because of covid however we all know she was traipsing around months ago.

Reactions: 13
SJ has said that Mason Dwinell will be visiting in October. Could this be SJ's reason for a trip to London??? The flog below, harkens back to a time that they were together, in London and then they traveled to Paris. Cousin/Anne Maire, Marina Kim, (the first gift grab, dubious donation recipient), and Potty all make an appearance. Is, SJ longing for the past??? 🤔 I doubt Mason will be a willing participant. Perhaps, Marian and SJ will re-connect and bond over, grifting. We will see.

1633726181637.png

Marina Kim

@0:30 Anne Maire
@1:57-2:13 Marina Kim
@4:15 Mason
@12:03 Potty hugging Mason 😆

The Chateau Diaries 066: A Tale of Two Cities
May 30, 2019

Reactions: 10
Didn't she mention some "wedding weeks" when she was complaining that she was "exhausted" while eating her brunch in someone else's garden ?
Ive dumped her, Teabag, the Flueries, Selmar almost, Dan soon and Im sure the Diaries will go soon. All getting very boring

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My ancestors were such an odd lot, and would probably shudder at the intermingling of so many bloodlines (British/Irish/Aussies/Germans/French/Canadians/Mexicans/Czechs/Bohemians/Swedes/Norwegians/Russians/Romanians/Hungarians/etc.) On a positive note, I do get dual citizenship, so that is cool. (I guess I could technically shoot for citizenship in 3 or 5 more countries- but why?!) My family tree is definitely diverse- very little inbreeding! Save for that poor 10-year old girl who was married off to her cousin in France in the 1400s, very few family trees have had limbs that crossed. We're a hearty stock of illegit royals, legit royals, farmers, peasants, and musicians.
That's a wonderful collation of ancestors you have there! Well done!
But as I look at it, mine is remarkably similar with a sprinkle of Singhalese in there too. Though sadly no Canadians or Mexicans as far as I know.
Back when, they exploited children despicably. Let's hope that conjugal 'rights' weren't claimed until she was of a respectable age.

I don't know about you, but my tree has made me very sure that
there's no such thing as national or 'racial' divisions and we're all family.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy Thanksgiving to Canadian tattlers!
We are going to have a very subdued holiday as delta strain is running rampant in certain sectors of my province.
Cheers to all! I’m drinking wine lots of wine!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
[QUOTE="oooLaLande, post: 6629587, member: 280457]
Also, tbh, If i had a twisted ankle and 2 naughty dogs (the young one was obviously a trouble maker :love:) running in opposite directions, specially if they weren't mine and I'm taking care of someone else's babies.. I would probably burst into tears too :cry: makes me anxious even thinking about it.
[/QUOTE]
Is it allowed in UK to let dogs run unleashed? I wondered why on earth she didn't keep them on leash since they are new to her. I guess she won't make this mistake again😬

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Happy Thanksgiving to Canadian tattlers!
We are going to have a very subdued holiday as delta strain is running rampant in certain sectors of my province.
Cheers to all! I’m drinking wine lots of wine!
Very sorry to hear how Delta is stomping through NB. We had planned a trip to the mainland…now postponed. Happy Thanksgiving, @Maple fairy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just like you, I believe we may be looking at a mild cognitive issue. Part of that would be the lack of insight as to the possible need for a check up/testing. It was sheer lunacy to breach the privacy and security of her host. Not to mention highly discourteous. I'd be furious, tearing my hair out if I were the host.
I `d be saying Dont let the door hit you on your way out!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="oooLaLande, post: 6629587, member: 280457]
Also, tbh, If i had a twisted ankle and 2 naughty dogs (the young one was obviously a trouble maker :love:) running in opposite directions, specially if they weren't mine and I'm taking care of someone else's babies.. I would probably burst into tears too :cry: makes me anxious even thinking about it.
Is it allowed in UK to let dogs run unleashed? I wondered why on earth she didn't keep them on leash since they are new to her. I guess she won't make this mistake again😬
[/QUOTE]

Hope it was not a rabbit the dog was chasing, unlike Fenton.

I see now Downey has her own vlog..... as Ryan would say "It is what it is".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In the light of Canadian Thanksgiving ... would you all just say "sorry" all weekend? That would help us all feel at home!! :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.