The Chateau Diaries #72 Winter is coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suggest we should ourselves, and encourage the superfans, to buy up as many tickets to Phillip's show as we can - let's aim for a sellout! What a team event. It doesn't matter we live around the world, let's help Phillip have a sellout show, even if no audience. The purchase of tickets may be considered an act of charity or community service towards the people of the Netherlands.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It may have gone something like this... Poor Phillip must be exhausted! Where had he been that Stephanie had to pick him up? So much travel in such a short amount of time can get to you after awhile.
Did you get an answer? Now we KNOW the shanty inhabitants and their moronic followers do NOT allow democracy. No freedom of speech on their chats or comment page. Only propaganda!
I am surprised when they are walking around the gardens there aren't loud speakers blaring, " THIS IS PARADISE! THERE ARE NO WEEDS!!! THE FACADE IS PERFECT! EVERYONE IS LOVED HERE! COOKS NEEDED!". I REPEAT....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Granny Josie has taken over the kitchen. Bless her, she'll need a holiday when her holiday is over. πŸ‘΅πŸ³ The Hairy Russian Baker cooks red cabbage by the bucketful. (Sounds like the humous glut). Grandpa Sillyman has taken to reading fairy tales to Diesel, by popular demand it seems. πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ“– It's all okay though because he thinks he has done a good job. πŸ‘. Here's an idea for your next book at bedtime, "The Liar, the Twit and the Wardrobe Armoire".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
and there was selmar, sitting in a chair, in front of a peacock poo covered tarp, reading a book and making a video.. i cant wait to see this chateau they are buying, lets hope peacocks are not included. Selmar if you are reading here, that was not a good look !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When one of you clever people pen your CLL-version of "12 Days of Christmas", I've already composed two lines for you- "12 Leaky Radiators", and "5 Golden Man-Buns." You're welcome!

My submission for the next thread title: "How YouTube Ann Marie Saved Our Shitoo!" This place has been run by children- the poor guy has had to step up, take charge, and be the "adult person" of the Shitoo. If he wasn't there, Fanny would be just putting buckets under the radiators and planning an "Escape FROM the Shitoo."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I live in The Netherlands...and by the look of it..its not a big theater..so its a second rate show...not going to see it...although its a few hours drive away..i see enough of that fuzzy face in the vlogs...no gonna pay for it...
I think it'd be the equivalent of an off-off-Broadway theatre in NY

• Haha
Reactions: 6
and there was selmar, sitting in a chair, in front of a peacock poo covered tarp, reading a book and making a video.. i cant wait to see this chateau they are buying, lets hope peacocks are not included. Selmar if you are reading here, that was not a good look !!!!
I think this was Fanny filming him at an awkward moment with her passive aggressive plan to rid herself of him.

Granny Josie has taken over the kitchen. Bless her, she'll need a holiday when her holiday is over. πŸ‘΅πŸ³ The Hairy Russian Baker cooks red cabbage by the bucketful. (Sounds like the humous glut). Grandpa Sillyman has taken to reading fairy tales to Diesel, by popular demand it seems. πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ“– It's all okay though because he thinks he has done a good job. πŸ‘. Here's an idea for your next book at bedtime, "The Liar, the Twit and the Wardrobe Armoire".
Wow, that was A LOT of cabbage, especially for a place with very few loos!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Granny Josie has taken over the kitchen. Bless her, she'll need a holiday when her holiday is over. πŸ‘΅πŸ³ The Hairy Russian Baker cooks red cabbage by the bucketful. (Sounds like the humous glut). Grandpa Sillyman has taken to reading fairy tales to Diesel, by popular demand it seems. πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ“– It's all okay though because he thinks he has done a good job. πŸ‘.
Imagine being his patron(s?) and for your money you get the book whisperer. Joy!

My predictions for the coming months:
Fanny will be on tour again en route to South Africa she will-
1. Stop off to Begmania
2.Maybe watch Flip in his play (or get someone to film and show snippets.
3. Go to South Africa for a prolonged holiday.
4. The Shittoo radiator situation will get worse, no one will have heating for the foreseeable unless they light fires and burn the Gag stuff. See below for possible scenario.
5. The advent is pre filmed so no need to rush back from her jolly holidays.
6. The downstairs bathroom cannot be completed due to water situation.
Or ...Dan has been roped in to help with the big job at the Shittoo possibly hanging radiators?
7. Before flying to SA , they will stop off in London for some jollies.

Have I missed anything?

Selmar looks as though he has acquired a ventriloquist's dummy.
I was going to say the same thing 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Interesting that Davy sent more globe allium and lillies for the courtyard fountain, yet no mention about the boxwood that is dying off in droves. 🌱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I just watched the new CD and, really, I wasn't that impressed with it. But, oh well...I actually I had to seriously restrain myself from commenting about that friggin' wonky candle that was in front of Stephanie when she and Amaury were discussing the DIY radiators...Holy crap, I couldn't even concentrate on what they were saying because I was SOOOO distracted by it!!!!...I just wanted to reach out and straighten it myself!!!!!...

comic-effect-aargh_1708305.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just watched the new CD and, really, I wasn't that impressed with it. But, oh well...I actually I had to seriously restrain myself from commenting about that friggin' wonky candle that was in front of Stephanie when she and Amaury were discussing the DIY radiators...Holy crap, I couldn't even concentrate on what they were saying because I was SOOOO distracted by it!!!!...I just wanted to reach out and straighten it myself!!!!!...

View attachment 796386
Do you mean this? πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

F23613A0-C441-4E61-93ED-C77A7CFBC17D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Trigger warning on that crooked candle would have been the decent thing to do in 2021!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"...musical theatre with a social theme..."

Carmen, Porgy and Bess, West Side Story, The Sound of Music....and Lilies?!
I haven't seen the musical version of Lilies, but I remember the filmed version of the play from the 1990s. I kind of liked that adaptation. I'm having a hard time imagining Squirrelnutkins playing a prison inmate. "So, watcha in for, Squirrelnutkins?" "Impersonating a balding, bicurious gigalo!"***

***My suggested🧡 new thread title

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I finally watched Sillymar's "Bad (sic "Fairytale') Romance" video (I can only his vlogs after a few cocktails- there were not enough Aperol Spritzes to make it riveting tonight- and now my Aperol bottle is empty, and I'm mixing Campari Spritzes because one can not waste Prosecco. I guess I could just drink the Prosecco, but need the added alcohol to try to even wrap my head about what I just watched.) Thanks for the hangover tomorrow, Sillymar. The entire time I watched (and listened to the elfish girl), all I could think was, "This sounds familiar- but her accent is so off for a Yank- it's as if she she's trying to sound like someone else..." And when she popped up from the sofa and danced around, BOOM! Suits! We have a very bad Meghan Markle impersonator here. I guess Sillymar is her Prince Harry?!? SMH.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.