The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ Ive tried but just cannot watch this garbage. Not one mention of her beloved pervy artistic daddy, mummy (wont even go there), beloved ‘maybe he is or isn’t my brother’ brother Gerry and Percy who works so hard. Not one peep. And until 2019 Potty was just a guest not an owner. So much malarkey. Seriously Jill how can you and Christie’s stomach all of the half truths and full on lies?

Reactions: 18
Yes, Teabeg is very sly. He’s getting ready for his “re-launch”…keep in mind, this will be the THIRD reset of his channel in 18 months!!! And so much air time given to SJ…he’s definitely trying to weasel his way back to a La La Lande invitation and SJ’s good favor. He’s shot himself in the foot so many times. His compilation of “days gone by” is sad…we’re not talking about years. It was 12 months!!! He makes it seem like he filmed for ages. Again, attention span of a fruit fly!

Reactions: 22
It's sad, really, as it has been said on numerous occasions that Mini Apron had not wanted children, and had Fanny just to appease DJ.
Never forget we are seeing and hearing SJ’s sob story, I mean narrative.

Reactions: 12
Hey girl hey. White Russians across the bar. До свидания Мария
View attachment 790321
Yes please! Cheers!

Dan, be carefu! : Brenda likes you!
Maybe a razor wire fence around him is in order? She is odd!

I don’t have one yet. It will probably be the same as my idea for our YouTube account name:
THE VILLAINS OF VILLEFRANCHE-SUR-MER

What do you think? Catchy, right?
And what will you call your adoring cult....er...fans?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh…the chickens were eaten all right! Supposedly by the neighbor’s dog! But no need to put up a new fence or enhance chicken security in any way! We like to roll the old dice at Begmania!
I'm so glad I do not live in a neighbourhood where people keep chickens. My pups (who love to eat chicken) would probably drag the carcasses to me and demand we fire up the barbie. They may be tiny, but they are assholes. "Woomin, are legs broken? Why you give to us crap kibble? We not dogs! Give to us the chikken- we bring to you- go make on magic outside food box. So hungry- you never feed other than pellets- is crap!" (These jokers, who resemble tiny sausages, would wreak havoc on any neighbor who tried to raise chickens.)

Reactions: 14
All that very expensive meat in their freezer, boar and deer, should they be embarrassed that they haven’t honoured these gifts!!?
I was salivating when he was showing that meat...I love venison! I haven't tasted boar but I'd certainly try it!!!...So friggin' WASTEFUL!!!!

I have to say, at least his pants fit a little better this time!
Really???...LOL...All I saw was a saggy ass...LOL

Reactions: 7

Comment from MPK Narc vlog. Yes, he DID have the YouTube award LONG ago…17 MONTHS AGO! He was just too lazy to bother filling out the paperwork to get it delivered! Pretty typical. Turns out Billy did it for him…little brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I am leaving the party now. I am sober. I drunk coca-cola all evening. Never drink alcohol. Don't like it.
Anybody wants a lift home?

I meant "..... I drank ...."
Wait. We're supposed to go home? And I packed a trunk and hot water bottle! (New girl shrinking back into the shadows....)

Reactions: 14
Wait. We're supposed to go home? And I packed a trunk and hot water bottle! (New girl shrinking back into the shadows....)
Hmmm...I'm gonna case the joint...maybe there's an apartment upstairs or something...classy joint like this, there's bound to be a penthouse suite up there....

Yes…still no ass. But at least his pants weren’t falling down! He needs Florian to work his ass some more!
Oh, that does sound naughty!!!

Reactions: 9
Yes, I gave up on them aeons ago. Got sick of Lesa's screeching laugh and Ted is a lump of, well Ted.

Dan is my morning wakeup call. Same with the talkies on ETTD but the impressive mother certainly gives the boys a run.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, comments, ads watched and how long they are watched, likes, dislikes and views all add up. Most youtubers I watch don't even care if you like them or not, just comment, like or subscribe Gets them into the youtube algorithm. I guess the more videos you have, the more chances of people stumbling upon them and doing one of the above. Dan is doing well and knows how to work the system. I hope people aren't surprised when he starts doing what all channels do once they gain a bit of traction.

Reactions: 11
I just checked her out! I really like her. She’s funny and pretty.

QUOTE="ComtesseRose, post: 6530285, member: 169244"]
Got to laugh at the situation. The accountant is coming with back-up because SJ fecked up her numbers.
Doing her accounting is not a mammoth task, it is Sisyphean! and anyone who continues to do it, should be awarded the Nobel Prize in Mathematics.

How close she came to putting the elusive one on camera.... (And he's fine with it???)
[/QUOTE]

Tattle is certainly improving my list of new words. Thanks to Comtesse Rose for Sisyphean. I shall try to insert that into every conversation tomorrow. Or maybe not...

Reactions: 13
WHOA. #Gibson you tell em !

oh my word, I love her creativity!

Reactions: 11
Steph is/was a mess. While I liked some of the choices in the boudoir vignette, her face was very tired.

well, yes, all true. BUT...having experienced a 5 year long loving relationship in the past with a man 17 years younger (imagine 40/23! ) and having been cold shouldered, in fact totally ignored by his parents, who I never had a chance to meet, because they cast me as the bitch out of hell who stole their son to have my evil way with him, I can see things from a slightly different perspective. We were good while it lasted, such fun. Of course there is an end to this story (like all stories), he left me for a younger woman in the end, he wanted kids, I already had some, etc. End of story, and no hard feelings (anymore). Ok, him telling me the bad news on Valentine's day was rather a bad choice on his part! .
Maybe Phyllis will come to his senses, too...who knows!

Reactions: 22
I am leaving the party now. I am sober. I drunk coca-cola all evening. Never drink alcohol. Don't like it.
Anybody wants a lift home?

I meant "..... I drank ...."
Thank you but I'm just organising the conga.

Someone was clogging on top of the table I was under????? Or was it a dream....?
No it wasn't a dream , just having a quick break, and I'll be back on it. I found some friends.

Late gatecrashers always welcome!
Psst! I know the back way in. Go down the alley at the side, look for a woman in a pixie outfit wearing clogs

I don’t have one yet. It will probably be the same as my idea for our YouTube account name:

That's a great name . Enjoy your new villa. Villefranche-Sur-Mer is a lovely place. I was fortunate to be able to holiday there once.

That's a great name . Enjoy your new villa. Villefranche-Sur-Mer is a lovely place. I was fortunate to be able to holiday there once.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.