The Chateau Diaries #64 Blowin' it in Barbados; Livin' it up in Versailles like it’s 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, that's not too far off from what they mention in the article. And they also said there he died in 2008, and SJ's father died in 2009. Maybe they are just not that accurate. Lot of the other details do fit...
Different documents often show a year or two's difference in birth and death dates.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It really looks as if Nic and Marie are trying to distance themselves from it all.
Can't blame them. Their son seems to be a sweet boy. I wouldn't want him anywhere near the unhealthy dysfunction happening around the castle and it's occupants.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Its easy to get confused. The English Call even big manor homes Chateaus. The French say it is a fort used to describe a fortified castle.
Château fort = (fortified) castle

Not Stephending, however, the video was made for Julia and her family as part of their preinspection before offer. Hence the commentary re bathrooms and what could be done.
Also Julia and her family refer to her partner as her partner, not a girlfriend.
Did SJ receive a commission?

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure the article isn't referencing SJ's father. The mother's maiden name is different, and it states that the family were living In Worthing in 1940 and that the son Mike was born that year, not Derek.
The Derek Charles Jarvis, London 1940, birth gives Greeney as mother's maiden name.

Reactions: 8
Can't say I agree, and not because I want to be popular here. You clearly don't know our shittelaine. She's not capable of keeping things going under stress, and stressful it has become. It was all fun back in the days when it was just her and her phone, but now that it's a serious business she will f**k it up, no doubt. And she will lose motivation as soon as the money starts declining. Think about it: already there is no more control over the narrative of what goes on in her shittoo. Things will only get worse and talking about her dresses is just a pleasant way of passing the time while we wait for the unraveling.

CD is already on the downward slide to Grey Gardens no amount of “lipstick on a pig“ can alleviate foundational decay due to neglect (yes this applies to certain people as well as buildings/grounds)—one can only hope Fanny‘s friends don’t leave her to rot like Big Evie and Little Evie

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Different documents often show a year or two's difference in birth and death dates.
The records offices don't get it wrong though. They have to be accurate for legal purposes, wills, disputes of wills. The records on genealogy sites are taken from public records. Some of the really old handwritten ones can be misread, usually electoral registers, notorious for getting names wrong. However, the birth and death records can't be inaccurate these days, unless the family wishes to hide a birth or death. I've been researching family history throughout lockdown. I'll check on my site if it lets me.

Reactions: 9
She did it ! She dared make a vlog about Versailles "ball" as she calls it !

Who are her Patrons ? Doormats ? Zombies ?

I prefer not to mention her superfans...

:devilish:
She is so addicted to vlogging and showing of her fabulous life...but indeed she is giving a lott of insight in her very luxurious and spending lifestyle..i sometimes hope people get awake but clearly not many...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure the article isn't referencing SJ's father. The mother's maiden name is different, and it states that the family were living In Worthing in 1940 and that the son Mike was born that year, not Derek.
The Derek Charles Jarvis, London 1940, birth gives Greeney as mother's maiden name.
So derek was born in 1940 not 1938?

Reactions: 1
The records offices don't get it wrong though. They have to be accurate for legal purposes, wills, disputes of wills. The records on genealogy sites are taken from public records. Some of the really old handwritten ones can be misread, usually electoral registers, notorious for getting names wrong. However, the birth and death records can't be inaccurate these days, unless the family wishes to hide a birth or death. I've been researching family history throughout lockdown. I'll check on my site if it lets me.
Here's what I found in the UK records. I'm not able to send for the actual records but I found the records of them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It does, doesn't it? I wonder if the not so elusive N still calls her on a daily basis...providing her with strategically placed ethical enhancements and adjustments...now that it has become unwise to bring his stepson to her den of iniquity...

I would not dismiss the article that easy. It says the Jarvis brothers in 1944 were 'four, five and six years of age – would walk to school'. Derek was four years old in 1944, wasn't he...
But in the article they say that Mick was the youngest.......

Reactions: 2
They are already acquainted.
When was that then? I know Peter and Anna attended an ETTC chateau owners' dinner and dancing at Basmaignee with the Pethericks, Phil and Angelina Ballerina etc The Trotter entourage also popped into Chateau La Croix Honnet when they were on an antiques road trip. Was unaware Peter and Anna were acquainted with Stefanny in person.

Reactions: 5
Highlights from CD live chat yesterday...

Hickups or a change in what flog to use???

Donna Davis Art Gosh I JUST got the notification drat well better late than never, where are we in USA?
casperbenj @Donna Davis Art me too, kept checking Youtube and nothing was showing for today
Sam Horsman @Donna Davies art, my notification was late also
The Chateau Diaries @Barbara Murfitt I'm sorry about that, we had huge upload problems - we only managed to get it uploaded one minute before the premiere - it was nail biting!

From Versailles...
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Versailles lovely people!!!
Donna Davis Art @the Chateau Diaries Oh thank you and hurrah you are here on with us, I thought you'd be sitting in airports
The Chateau Diaries @Donna Davis Art No, we got back just in time for a beautiful party at the Grand Trianon last night. Tomorrow I'll be back at Lalande, I'm so excited!
Michael Morrison HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @Michael Morrison I loved it too!! I felt so fortunate to be there :)
Jimmy Connolly Happy 30th Philip
Curtis Ryan Woodside @Philip Janssen is it your birthday?? Happy Birthday
The Chateau Diaries @bee french We celebrated Philip’s birthday at midnight last night in the Grand Trianon watching fireworks!
Cara Winsor Hehir @the Chateau Diaries isn't there a fancy new hotel at the versailles palace? did you get to stay there?
The Chateau Diaries @Cara Winsor Hehir I’m DYING to go there! But it would have to be a collaboration as the rooms are about €3000 per night! So not this time
The Chateau Diaries @bee french I filmed the whole magical evening ! It will be in Thursday’s vlog

The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Hello my beautiful Mummykins
No love from Isabelle???

Again, Nutti's not doing her job but is working sooo hard???

Gillian Russel @the Chateau Diaries do you know if Nati got my email this week - or if it went to spam & I should resend?
The Chateau Diaries @Gillian Russell I’m not sure - Nati’s also here in Versailles, so won’t be checking email till we’re back Jenny Willow @thechateaudiaries so glad Nati is at Versailles. She works so hard it must be nice for her to get away for some fun. Who is in charge at LaLande?

Questions & Comments regarding this chateau...
Candy Williams How kind of Stephanie and Phillip to do that for their friends.
Stephanie Sharkey Does he mention price at all?
Michael Morrison @the Chateau Diaries we might need to employee your assitance in our search and you too… @Philip Janssen
Stephdayosteph can't wait to go back and watch the beginning. is this Steve/Sara's place?
Stevie B How much do we think it sold for? £900,000
Stevie B Must be close to £1,000,000?
Jimmy Connolly €2,495,000
The Chateau Diaries @stevie B A lovely American woman called Julia. She’ll be moving in with her family later this year!
MsPmartens @the Chateau Diaries Stephanie you could be a chateau consultant...in your free time.

What would a live chat be without YTubers kissing the ring??? I added Jimmy's comments for fun.
Curtis Ryan Woodside is it strange that i like that basement so much haha
Jimmy Connolly @Curtis Ryan Woodward you belong in that basement
Curtis Ryan Woodside how much did i miss? was napping when the notification went off
Castle ten Berghe Hi @the Chateau Diaries
Castle ten Berghe Hello @Philip Janssen
The Chateau Diaries @Castle ten Berghe Hi! Hope you’re well!
The Chateau Diaries @Curtis Ryan Woodside Hi Curtis! How’s life in Tuscany?
Curtis Ryan Woodside@The Chateau Diaries good just jet lagged from a wedding party yesterday. hope you are all well and resting
Jimmy Connolly It’s missing a dungeon in Tuscany for Ryan

This for laughs and giggles.

Melanie Hartness
CA$69.99
So glad you made it back! Here is a little something to use as you wish but one suggestion is to spend part of it on getting “gold digger” lettered on the digger

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.