The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Billy's vlog. Does anyone know why the curtains qween wears sunglasses indoors? Is he a drug addict? Just being pretentious? What is his story? I figured he was one of MPK's cast-offs. He's been there a long time. He's still making curtains? Does he remove the sunglasses whilst stitching swags and jabots? I must have answers, Tattlers.
I found this comment on Billy’s vlog…I wonder what that “certain gossip website” is? 🤔. No one is making it worse…just pointing out the obvious. MPK makes the decisions. I think little brother needs to step in to assist MPK…maybe talk sense into him.

32853526-8BE1-418C-AFA6-8454BCFC3CD1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've decided to refer to Steppy as "That Colonizer" from a HMN.
She reminds me of Nero, fiddling whilst Rome burns.
She probably slept very well on land that's soaked in the blood of thousands.
I despise her.
And before I forget, FRK should fk right back off to Norway. That girl
is vapid, vacuous and profoundly boring.
Now that she has her free flower power car which has no flowers in it… I was thinking she was going to go home to Norway. I don’t understand what or how she thinks this is ever going to work out. The only thing that ever worked out for her in anyway was when she was at the Château. Now that she isn’t there, she cannot be getting the attention that she was before.

Reactions: 16
I found this comment on Billy’s vlog…I wonder what that “certain gossip website” is? 🤔. No one is making it worse…just pointing out the obvious. MPK makes the decisions. I think little brother needs to step in to assist MPK…maybe talk sense into him.

View attachment 751100
How does Barbi with an i Button figure? You'd have to come searching for this site (that's how I found it).

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 751100
How are we "making it worse"? Seriously, we are just pointing out the FACTS dear Barbi. Our blinders came off long ago, you know that ol' sayin' fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me! Take YOUR blinders off! My guess is you are also a "fan" of a certain globe trotting grifter queen with a run down farmhouse with a turret as well. These two are peas in a pod and have and will design their own demise. So NO dear Barbi we are not making it worse, we are just pointing out the obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fixing the Aga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Good one Billy!!!

I think I'll adopt that whenever someone wants something or whatever, 'Sorry, I can't right now, I'm fixing the Aga!!'

Could take 10 minutes, 10 days, 10 weeks, 10 months, who knows with the Aga!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She may not be a hooker but…..😶 the truth always comes out in time and my instincts are screaming that something is not right with all of this. I am not familiar with people who take pictures of their groceries and post them like this. It is a bit strange. Everything connected with her is strange.
Picture of groceries: Not that strange to me. At the beginning of the pandemic, in Europe/ UK, especially if you lived rurally, and without a car. Delivery slots from supermarkets were very difficult to get, if you had not been their customer previously. And some people stockpiled because they were scared goods would run out (which they did, because people stockpiled :LOL: !), so there were shortages of certain items at times.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Fixing the Aga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Good one Billy!!!

I think I'll adopt that whenever someone wants something or whatever, 'Sorry, I can't right now, I'm fixing the Aga!!'

Could take 10 minutes, 10 days, 10 weeks, 10 months, who knows with the Aga!!!
You know…I bought a General Electric gas range in 2007 for $900 (US)…hasn’t given me a single problem yet! Cooked a turkey in it a few times. And a ham. And a chicken or two. It even has a griddle on it where I can cook a pancake! Works like a charm…day-in and day-out. Unlike that AGA stove…what a piece of junk!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You know…I bought a General Electric gas range in 2007 for $900 (US)…hasn’t given me a single problem yet! Cooked a turkey in it a few times. And a ham. And a chicken or two. It even has a griddle on it where I can cook a pancake! Works like a charm…day-in and day-out. Unlike that AGA stove…what a piece of junk!
AND it doesn't heat your house up all damn summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched Billy's vlog. Does anyone know why the curtains qween wears sunglasses indoors? Is he a drug addict? Just being pretentious? What is his story? I figured he was one of MPK's cast-offs. He's been there a long time. He's still making curtains? Does he remove the sunglasses whilst stitching swags and jabots? I must have answers, Tattlers.
Maybe he is a "blind" I mean umm blind LOL

Reactions: 4
Picture of a 22 lb turkey I cooked in my cheap old stove. Not too bad! Not sure how the AGA could have done any better! 😊

D2F1E1C0-F8B5-4369-8407-E4D24921E6AD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Here are some CLL Blind Items:

Which CLL drone keeps his or her underwear in the fridge on hot days to keep cool? (Hint: usually stuffed in the meat drawer).

Name all the CLL ladies who have slept with Miss Chatalaine. (Admiring from afar doesn't count).

If forced, would you duck Nicholas Fairfax or Squirrelnutkins? And which CLL member most likely has had the dubious honor of bleeping both of them? At the same time?

As CLL's cleaning person (I'm looking at you, Mary Poppins), what cleaning agent best removes piss from "luxury wallpaper" (if that is indeed a term) without actually damaging it?

Which CLLer awaits anxiously every night in a period milkmaid costume, holding a lit candelabra, outside the doors of the beleaguered staff? (Hint: the hoopskirt is NOT keeping her ankles together).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A bit Stephfending:she likes to stay in better hotels and eat out in fancy restaurants but to be fair she spends only a few days there. I wouldn't even start thinking to drive 11 hours in a car one-way to only stay 3 nights. With filming and everything it doesn't seem that much of a relaxing holiday. Even in Barbados though beautiful and again a luxury housing I don't believe with travelling, jetlag, preparing the Christie's thing and again vlogging is more of a workation than real vacation. She doesn't allow herself even another day to spent in NYC.... Would never do that myself.
She only likes to stay in better hotels and eat out in fancy hotels if she doesn't have to pay for it herself, with her own money that is. And if you don't think that is shallow and rather obnoxious, it's worse: she actually feels entitled to the luxury and wealth. When she was invited by her friends to stay with them in Venice, the pricy palazzo place was booked by her friends and she only had to pay a tiny compensation for her room, the one she used as a Tinder brothel during their stay, talk about class and lack thereof... Her friends had to ask her again and again to pay that compensation, but of course SJ claimed she was a bit tight on the money, would it be a problem if.... Long story short: she never payed her friends.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.