The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot about Kat...er, Cat ( what the hell?)
Kat may offer to sleep with Armoire.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She could use a cute A-line bob to go with the Turkish weight loss surgery and botox.

That was enough Lalande footage for me.
Fanny could use a cute shorter A-line bob too. Bangs all one length. She could wear it straight. Or with loose beach waves. Much younger look...and she needs it when she shows up at her little boys burfday party with the clowns, and balloons and pin the tail on the donkey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As far as I recall, Tandoori didn't ever post anything, just reacted with angry emojis to a few Tattlers (and to be fair responded positively to others.) I'm not quite sure how this makes a successful infiltration ?
Hi Jeeves… just noticed that Tandoori suddenly resurfaced (via reactions) again when folks were questioning Blackwolf’s absence…probably unfair of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do hookers really make IG posts about how they're going hungry and riding their bike into the village? Also she's 50 years old, which means if she is turning tricks, starvation is for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
She may not be a hooker but…..😶 the truth always comes out in time and my instincts are screaming that something is not right with all of this. I am not familiar with people who take pictures of their groceries and post them like this. It is a bit strange. Everything connected with her is strange.

Reactions: 13
Stuff you Steffi and Squirrel Nutkin, change the title to "Eating with Stephanie, a guide to the world's best restaurants" or " The world's best hotels" or similar or just do what your vlog title suggests and show us the Chateau improvements in more detail, instead of hiding it for a TV series that never materialises.
Excellent post with another great title possibility: STUFF YOU STEFFI AND SQUIRREL NUTKIN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Fanny could use a cute shorter A-line bob too. Bangs all one length. She could wear it straight. Or with loose beach waves. Much younger look...and she needs it when she shows up at her little boys burfday party with the clowns, and balloons and pin the tail on the donkey.
Get the Lewk

Do you think Analise could pull it off next time SJ wants her hair did?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
her private life is private-her sex life however is splashed all over YouTube

actually come to think of it we have also seen her private life several times
She was obvious about her relationship with Mason, and told her viewers all about her relationship with Michael Potts (right down to him trying to have sex with her while her mom and dad were sleeping in the same room as them, because he'd had a "few too many"....so why is her romantic life private all of a sudden? Well, when a woman is in love she wants to tell EVERYONE..... UNLESS she is ashamed of the man or ashamed of herself. Perhaps she feels some viewers and patrons will not accept the 20+ year age difference. He seems old for his age and she seems young for her age, so it's a match made in heaven....I could care less, but the charade makes you wonder what else she hides from her patrons. We got no tour of Phillips room in either place they stayed in Barbados, and she always "shares" his room. Well, we did actually because it was her room as well....

Reactions: 27
Hi Jeeves… just noticed that Tandoori suddenly resurfaced (via reactions) again when folks were questioning Blackwolf’s absence…probably unfair of me.
I still reckon that Michael Potts is Tandoori, as he wanted a Tandoori oven at Lalalande. Plus the Dutch GP has finished so he has time to visit Tattle.
Hey Potts, get back to editing your photos!

• Haha
I've decided to refer to Steppy as "That Colonizer" from a HMN.
She reminds me of Nero, fiddling whilst Rome burns.
She probably slept very well on land that's soaked in the blood of thousands.
I despise her.
And before I forget, FRK should fk right back off to Norway. That girl
is vapid, vacuous and profoundly boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
ya know it’s weird-I traveled with my bosses a lot for work-never once had breakfast with any of them in my dressing gown-in fact never had breakfast with any of them…
I like the fact that she enjoys life as a single and childless person, but yeah, this whole employee/employer dynamic is really off putting.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
A few hours ago there were 829 comments on the Jam vlog…it’s now down to 755 comments! Either MPK is under the gun, or we’ve never seen Ma’s fingers type so fast in her life!!! Impressive!
And now we’re down to 721 comments in the Jam vlog…the purge is almost complete. MPK or Ma Petherick would have fit wonderfully into George Orwell’s “1984”…work for Thinkpol (or the Ministry of Truth) and throw the awful comments into the memory hole for incineration!

E684535B-8FC9-4A11-800A-AEF835383E1D.jpeg
2C524B52-C922-4F29-989F-B4CA40E9D2CD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just watched Billy's vlog. Does anyone know why the curtains qween wears sunglasses indoors? Is he a drug addict? Just being pretentious? What is his story? I figured he was one of MPK's cast-offs. He's been there a long time. He's still making curtains? Does he remove the sunglasses whilst stitching swags and jabots? I must have answers, Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So...before I lay me down to sleep....
I was thinking ( oh crap! Not again!)...
If I were Katcat ( spelling....ugh....just use both)
I would box up all the tit in all the hallways, laundry room, janky table lamps, just all the junk laying everywhere and put it up in the attic.
Fanny will never notice what is missing as she is never there and when she is she only has eyes for Snorts and her bed. Nutti's office is always a mess too. Outta site. outta mind. That's what I would do.

Just watched Billy's vlog. Does anyone know why the curtains qween wears sunglasses indoors? Is he a drug addict? Just being pretentious? What is his story? I figured he was one of MPK's cast-offs. He's been there a long time. He's still making curtains? Does he remove the sunglasses whilst stitching swags and jabots? I must have answers, Tattlers.
Well he is a horrible curtain maker.
Why IS he still there?
Weird dynamic.
Odd person too.
Resident gay????
Good question...but I got no answer for you. 🤔

Do they even know he is still there....in their home? They are not a very bright, astute clan.

Maybe he is the new milk maid...you know...for the baby?😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
O.k. now I have a question.
Why are they waiting for Matt to put down the tiles in the china pantry???
Isn't he more of a plumber??
Why can't Ian or Armoire do it?
F, I have done tiles on walls and floors in three bathrooms in my time. It isn't rocket science.

Nicholas Fairfax v. Squirrelnutkins
I think our two milk maids would just pull hair, kick and squeal! Like little piglets.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.