The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The negative Jam vlog comments are being deleted as fast as our threads move on Tattle!! 😄
Oh yeah, Ma has tracked him down. Given him his laptop, put a gun to Andrew's head and said, "start deleting or the rent boy gets it!".

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Flower Girl has announced that she is heading to HMN on Friday.
She's given up her search for a Success Studio: it will be looking for her instead.

One fan has manifestly manifested. Some studio thingy.
So does this mean she has run out of people to use for a place to sleep in England? Nobody offered to give her a studio or a place to live so she is going back to France. So probably not great advertising for her brand of Successful Manifesting Goddess I would think.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
View attachment 751046
Caroline goodeeeer is
DEFINITELY —- support squirrel 🐿

epic fail 😈
Brilliant - give the boy another drink with lime..what else will he let slip!

So does this mean she has run out of people to use for a place to sleep in England? Nobody offered to give her a studio or a place to live so she is going back to France. So probably not great advertising for her brand of Successful Manifesting Goddess I would think.
There was that roadside rubbish area available for an overnighter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh yeah, Ma has tracked him down. Given him his laptop, put a gun to Andrew's head and said, "start deleting or the rent boy gets it!".
A few hours ago there were 829 comments on the Jam vlog…it’s now down to 755 comments! Either MPK is under the gun, or we’ve never seen Ma’s fingers type so fast in her life!!! Impressive!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Flower Girl has announced that she is heading to HMN on Friday.
She's given up her search for a Success Studio: it will be looking for her instead.

One fan has manifestly manifested. Some studio thingy.
Oh puke!!!! I thought, hoped, she was gone for good!!! What about her trip to her home????
Family not interested??
Once she is back at the Shanty again, she will never leave.
Sadly, I kind of liked her at the beginning of the videos.
Then it went down hill....well, everything went down hill there.
As Fanny says, " Que Sera Sera....I got your money so who cares.....it is all about MEEEEEE!!!!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Got to hand it to billy speilberg… over there thanking everyone for their kind regards 👏👏👏👏👏

1631061348392.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A few hours ago there were 829 comments on the Jam vlog…it’s now down to 755 comments! Either MPK is under the gun, or we’ve never seen Ma’s fingers type so fast in her life!!! Impressive!
Oh...you are making me look - this is hilarious. Ma must be back from the UK - I just do not see tea begs getting that together. He could have done it between aga repairs - actually anytime in that last 3 weeks. Back..Penny Lane is still hanging in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd rather drink bleach than watch her video entitled Exiled in Barbados. I'm so angry. She has no self-awareness, does not give a f*ck about the rest of the world. I applaud any of you who've taken one for the team and watched it.
I don't care about the rest of the world right now either. California has been on fire all summer, we can barely see the sun, it's 105 degrees and I'd rather be in Barbados. Or Positano, and not thinking about how Texas just dropped a new season of the Handmaid's tale IRL. Also we're four days out from endless 9/11 footage. GOOD TIMES.

Armoire is lovely. Natti's not bad at gathering footage. I don't understand why everyone (patrons, tattlers, facebookers) thinks Stephanie stayed home before. She's been flitting around going on trips since the beginning of her channel.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I can just picture la Mère Supérieure de Begmania with the foam flowing out of her mouth and steam shooting out of her ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How much do you want to wager if and when Metherick returns, he will have a brand new rentboy "love of his life"?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And it was SO massively uncomfortable watching Teabeg and his soul mate try to communicate.. it was all about the sex. Of course, we already knew it was a scam to excuse his long absence last time.
Don't even want to bear his bullshit this time.
Just hang it up, Teabeg.
Try something new...like rehab.

Reactions: 21
Oh puke!!!! I thought, hoped, she was gone for good!!! What about her trip to her home????
Family not interested??
Once she is back at the Shanty again, she will never leave.
Sadly, I kind of liked her at the beginning of the videos.
Then it went down hill....well, everything went down hill there.
As Fanny says, " Que Sera Sera....I got your money so who cares.....it is all about MEEEEEE!!!!!!"
Think about all the drama that will happen. The tension between the manifesting goddess and the support squirrel should be good. On top of that throw in Tatty! Things may just liven up at the ole shatoooo! 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh that was mean.
But it wasn't me!
That was from one of those OTHER 13 mean Tattlers. 🙄

Where the hell is everybody gonna sleep now at the Shanty?
The whole fam damily is hunkering down there all at the same time.
Snorts may offer to sleep with Armoire.
Nutti may offer to sleep with Armoire.
FRK may offer to sleep with Armoire.
Titti may offer to sleep with Armoire.
The new Russian volunteer may offer to sleep with Armoire.

Oh boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope so. We all know Andrew was getting paid to act the part.
Maybe he will keep renting new ones and naming them all Andrew for consistency in the vlog.
Excuse: "oh it's Andrew, he just got a little work done on our trip"

(Also, hi. Long time lurker, first time poster. I can never keep up with these threads long enough to post a time relevant reply )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think about all the drama that will happen. The tension between the manifesting goddess and the support squirrel should be good. On top of that throw in Tatty! Things may just liven up at the ole shatoooo! 🤣 🤣
Yep - it is gonna be one heck of a hair off! And I am off into this incredibly windy day here..see ya soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.