Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Espe

VIP Member
Wow, paid bots? Someone must be very insecure about his channel. That's some ploy

I think it's either Phil the Git and Angelina Ballerina or Edd the Mysoginist. Seems like the sort of thing they's do.
Sorry, just this minute I suggested the same; I hadn't seen your post. How near are their chateaux to each other?

Reactions: 5
All the Brits could buy some for much, much less here and pack it up in a knitted sweater and post it to you. Mind you, with the postage and customs charges, it would probably be no cheaper in the end. We could throw in some homemade jam and few hedgehogs!
Gonna send Filly an Echidna - a live one.

• Haha

kaleidosc0pe

I hope Natti is taking English lessons, I can't understand half the things she says. Imagine how frustrating it must be to not being able to express your thoughts and feelings properly.

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
suggestion
The listed company in her name

is for the assets ( UK) based
And associated costs

the second one is for YouTube and the b n b business - employer taxes paid threw there ….
These 2 companies are France based (French law) : one for BnB (herbergement) and the other one for YouTube (TV and filming production). It's all very well detailled in the 2 notices.

The 3d one is the Non profit Association Chateau de Lalande (for the charity channel). Well detailled in the notice too.

notanangel

Chatty Member
She really is sort of despicable. She was depressed for 8 years because her daddy (substitute the word money) died. Did absolutely nothing to improve her circumstances and flitted around taking trips on other peoples money, leaving her house to become a dump. She could have sold it and moved back to London. She could have pursued any kind of a career.

I really thought she was a bizarro hooker after I started seeing too many red flags. Like couture clothing, but shitty grounds. That weird shitty car. I figured she was working her customers by going shopping with their credit card. Oh I bet her money dying was depressing.

She’s just seen Crybaby get skewered for spending all of his money and she thinks eating gold for lunch at Gucci is a good idea?? Clara is so right. She’s going to keep being thick and end up doing herself in. I think Taty is going to cause some kind of major problem. I just get that feeling. I think she’s nuts and some weird shit is going to go down. I also think Thomaz’ NDA might have just expired and he wants to tell us EVERYTHING. Another stupid move, thinking she can control what more and more people are going to talk about after being there.

Can’t wait to see where we are by Christmas…..
Agree!!!

OneMoonbeam

Chatty Member
You have a point. I also don't think she's a liar or a fabulist. She is, however, the worst complainer I've seen in a long time. It's as if her poor me ishness creates her terrible bad luck -- an almost nauseating spectacle I've noted previously as "something dark". So, factually speaking, is it possible to buy 250 dislikes, and does this actually cripple your chances forever with Youtube?
Who knows with the YT algorithm but one attack can bury a channel to the point that it would probably be more beneficial to just start a new one.
Dan and Billy must still be laughing about it.

• Haha

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
I looked at this and thought

WTAF 🙀

let me just pop into tattle - NOT read anything that has been discussed…

and announce DIOS numbers are going down

knock knock ✊
Who’s there

METHERICK

METHERICK
wHO ???

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊
seems slow going in the cottage with with the delete key
DD720D1C-47E8-489F-9F93-F140D3B409D7.jpeg
3F4B537A-C162-4322-ADE8-3DEBA8EDEED7.jpeg
3BC4DF04-D0E1-4C58-B4DF-0716BE22889E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick

Jean3600

I just looked at the Doing It Ourselves YouTube channel. Someone has been cleansing the many negative remarks from the comments section.

Reactions: 4

OneMoonbeam

Chatty Member
It already happened with one of their very first vlogs. They had been inundated by paid trolls in their comments section.

She said at that time that they made an (official) enquiry with You Tube and knew who was behind the attack : another chateau owner they knew and met... and were very disappointed and shocked by such a behaviour. She never said who it was...
Yes, now if only @Luna20 would read all the comments (on pg 40) and stop trying to throw a wrench into the works 🙄

• Heart

Milre

VIP Member
Oh Mildred! You've been jailed!? And now you are a VIP. I want to be you, shall we swap? Nobody would notice a thing, they'd just think you'd seen the light and become really nice. How fun would it be to hack Mojo and go balistic in her name? It is a shame my hacking skills are lacking.
Oh, I can go ballistic in my own name, thank you. You just want me to hack your account and delete the evidence for your infidelity.... Or are you scared you Wallstreet friends find out about your love for chateau, spode and legs? Do your clients know that you are on tattle when you charge them 800£ per hour? 😂 And what do you mean "become nice"? I am all the time defending Steph, how much nicer can one become?..... F@#& Again Iam defending myself, I should just report you... You want me to be banned again, right?