The Chateau Diaries #55 How to turn a chateau into a dump in 3 easy steps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I'm saying is it is productive for her to pretend she has hired Snorty as her right hand, so she can use money from her patrons otherwise restricted to restoration. If she can pull off this narrative they can use the money for whatever they want.
Gotcha, thanks.

Reactions: 6
The Fleuries have their latest vlog up. The contrast with Anna's grandmother's art and DJ is astounding. She certainly was a talented artist.
What lovely, grounded people Anna's parents are too. Nothing pretentious about that visit.
loved the trees and Anna as a dancer

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I doubt it…would be very surprised if he did. Michael seems to want a long term relationship, but he’s looking in the wrong place. I just don’t see Andrew settling down in the middle of a construction project in rural France. MPK’s income stream currently is tied entirely to that chateau…so moving to Spain to be with Andrew would be difficult. I think that Andrew probably saw enough during his short stay at Begmania to realize he needs to find a sugar daddy somewhere else. It’s funny…Michael looked totally out of place on the sex boat in Torremolinos, and I thought Andrew always looked out of place and uncomfortable at Begmania.
ya can’t turn a ho into a housewife.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not to derail…. but I watched a few minutes of The Petherick’s brocante video… and with the money that Billy is spending I wonder where his “paycheck” comes from? Gwen’s bank account? I do realize this is decor for the Château but he certainly knows how to spend (someone else’) money.

Reactions: 15
He's her camera man, editor, and chateau documentarian. He does work.
To that, I call bullshit. Work?????? Hah! But that is their story so they are sticking with it.
If Fanny would end that stupid, "gift Monday" video and the boring Sunday one she could take Phyllis off the "payroll" and continue all the "hard work" herself. Davey and IJ were WAY better camera men than Nostrils.
Then she could pay Nostrils by the hour ( or minute) for screwing her only....not just her pocket book.

Reactions: 15
Not to derail…. but I watched a few minutes of The Petherick’s brocante video… and with the money that Billy is spending I wonder where his “paycheck” comes from? Gwen’s bank account? I do realize this is decor for the Château but he certainly knows how to spend (someone else’) money.
Not a fan of his, however, I would imagine he has a business account and even if it was Gwens account they are partners so a bit of a non event really.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is what plays in my head every time I hear the Charlatan pronouning the word "object".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Please be safe.
yes same here in southernmost Massachusettes, it looks like the hit will be RI and Connecticut

of course we over prepared but we didn’t really want a bunch of flying flower pots-flooding might be problematic but that’s because for a fancy tourist destination they don’t take care of the roads

looks like the surfers will be happy-so I guess there is always a positive

my dream it to return there in the next few years! lucky you to live in such lovely place❤
You would be most welcome! PEI (Prince Edward Island to those who haven’t been) is Canada’s smallest, very scenic province, surrounded by dozens of sandy beaches. If you don’t know it, Tattlers, look it up, and we can plan our Tattlers reunion here next year!
Yes, we literally lash everything down in case of very high winds in hurricane season, lest they become projectiles. Luckily, we always have plenty of warning. Hopefully, it will not be so very bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No matter what Sillyman and Fanny try to pass that off as, it wasn't a tango of any description. It was not an Argentine Tango. Selmar for all his claims to be a dance instructor has no sense of timing, has yet to perform a recognisable step and is completely devoid of any sensuality. It bears no resemblance to a Ballroom Tango either (that is an area that I do have some knowledge and experience of.)
The closest I can come to identifyng that toe-curling performance is a hybrid of Dirty Dancing, Hot Gossip (I know that @Gibson will recall that dance troupe - my hubby does!;)) and pole dancing!
Fanny's only goal was to titillate her audience (note the superfans clamouring for her to appear pf Strictly Come Dancing 🤣).

PS - I did chuckle at @Arfarf renaming me as Nerves! After those cnauseating dance sessions, you are 100% right!
Oh man, I am SO sorry @Jeeves!!
Just got home and trying to catch up with you all and saw that crazy mess I typed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am sulking. I go deep undercover, dark glasses, ninja outfit, lurk in unseemly places to bring a scoop to this here joint. And, unlike, I dunno, Let's say @KiKiGee (who gets accolades, medals, Aston Martins and promotions to 00 number) I get a bad rep. Enjoy my sacrifice, it was all for you. Ungreatful Ungrateful bunch. I know, I'll have another a whiskey. Then this feeling will pass. Yeehaa, Bushmills 20 year old single malt.

PS Go look for your own dirty pictures next time....
🥃 🫖 🦊
W. T. F

I’ve heard of many things ….
But a sulking agent 007

Unless you can pop out of the ocean 🌊
In tineey tiny blue budgie smugglers that any female operative would have to Rock 🪨 climb 🧗‍♀️ up your abdomen

Start smiling 🙂

left the ✈ on the runway …
Return it by Wednesday
M
😈
🧉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have become convinced that his camera man gig is his basic qualification as boyfriend material, as with Potts. Ugh.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101 -

Always makes sure your significant other can film or photograph you at all times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.