The Chateau Diaries #55 How to turn a chateau into a dump in 3 easy steps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In an old vlog, they said that Gerry's mother had worked for DJ.
...of course she did! It all makes sense now. She must have been a model for his daubings!

❤Love you Espe and all you other Tattle Investigators! Nothing gets past you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
🥃 🫖 🦊
W. T. F

I’ve heard of many things ….
But a sulking agent 007

Unless you can pop out of the ocean 🌊
In tineey tiny blue budgie smugglers that any female operative would have to Rock 🪨 climb 🧗‍♀️ up you abdomen

Start smiling 🙂

left the ✈ on the runway …
Return it by Wednesday
M
😈
🧉
Oh M, Moneypenny can jump in the lake, it's you I lurve, baby....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know how old Selmar is? I remember a vlog when everyone was giving their age but evidently I’ve slept since then. 😩 The man has always given me the creeps ever since he showed up on the doorstep at the start of the pandemic. Why is he still around?
I seem to recall him saying he was 52 (ish) in that series of interviews Steffie did. Yes, he totally creeps me out too. Imagine dancing with him...he can't even walk 200 metres without getting breathless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, as we suspected FRK was house and cat sitting, in exchange for a place to stay. Is that the best she could do with Miranda's garden flowers???
Never mind, I already know the answer.

View attachment 725014
mirandathecelebrant
A sweet posy of flowers - a reminder that the super talented and kind @mariewiik1was here. So grateful Marie could quarantine here and look after Ronnie the cat while we were away. It’s been lovely having you stay Marie-come and visit us again soon!
8h

mariewiik1
Aww 😍 Thank you so much for having me Miranda. It was so lovely to be able to stay with you and look after Ronnie. Hope It wont be long until next time 🥰
1hReply
You stayed in my home

rent free

and picked weeds in my garden 🪴
And left it on my table …. No bottle of bollinger … nothing

hope you took a picture
It will last longer

lose my number 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That's Teabeg's hand (see the tattoo) and they ain't at Begmania but living it up in Torremolinos!

1629664463747.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If Fanny would end that stupid, "gift Monday" video and the boring Sunday one she could take Phyllis off the "payroll" and continue all the "hard work" herself. Davey and IJ were WAY better camera men than Nostrils.
Then she could pay Nostrils by the hour ( or minute) for screwing her only....not just her pocket book.
If Fanny the Fake would end the stupid shato diarrhea flogs and all the rest of the boring shite she produces she could stop boring people shitless and go and get a job like everyone else.
Then she could get paid by the hour and use her own money to do the dump up, if that's at all possible ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
But isn't she still just a poor single female if she's with him? I get assistant vibes. He looks like Pete Buttigieg with long hair but also gay.
Whoa!!! Please do NOT insult Pete Buttigieg! They are nothing alike, Pete is amazing, educated and articulate. Snorts is just pile of :poop:! There is absolutely NO comparison other than they are gay and that is where the similarities END!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohhhh fff sake

now he’s a tit man 👨

seriously 😳 wish he’d get a grip on whatever he thinks he is 😈
Methinks Andrew has a grip on it alright! Ma Petherick must be fuming in Begmania as he spends money meant for the family grift pot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
the best part of today's tour was when ivo brought Shitalane to the dungeon saying something to the effect that this is where people who didnt pay their taxes would get locked up. Boy did she go quiet! DEAD ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.