The Chateau Diaries #55 How to turn a chateau into a dump in 3 easy steps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter what Sillyman and Fanny try to pass that off as, it wasn't a tango of any description. It was not an Argentine Tango. Selmar for all his claims to be a dance instructor has no sense of timing, has yet to perform a recognisable step and is completely devoid of any sensuality. It bears no resemblance to a Ballroom Tango either (that is an area that I do have some knowledge and experience of.)
The closest I can come to identifyng that toe-curling performance is a hybrid of Dirty Dancing, Hot Gossip (I know that @Gibson will recall that dance troupe - my hubby does!;)) and pole dancing!
Fanny's only goal was to titillate her audience (note the superfans clamouring for her to appear pf Strictly Come Dancing 🤣).

PS - I did chuckle at @Arfarf renaming me as Nerves! After those cnauseating dance sessions, you are 100% right!
Ah, those were the days! Sometimes I wished they were on permanently rather than the bands on Top of The Pops. Starship Trooper was a bit naff when I look back at the complicated routines dance troupes come up with these days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely you don't pay extra for the tango lesson? Whilst I hope there is not an extra cost for life, love and laughter. I suppose there must be.
I suspect they do, or are encouraged to tip. You're not supposed to tip dance hosts on a cruise, but at Lalande it's all about the grift.

Reactions: 7
I am sulking. I go deep undercover, dark glasses, ninja outfit, lurk in unseemly places to bring a scoop to this here joint. And, unlike, I dunno, Let's say @KiKiGee (who gets accolades, medals, Aston Martins and promotions to 00 number) I get a bad rep. Enjoy my sacrifice, it was all for you. Ungreatful Ungrateful bunch. I know, I'll have another a whiskey. Then this feeling will pass. Yeehaa, Bushmills 20 year old single malt.

PS Go look for your own dirty pictures next time....
you know someone gonna come at you and say “okay boomer” 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Search for modelfitcoach on Instagram and she has plenty of stories up from the party. (Instagram links are automatically removed from Tattle??)
Thanks! Found it…looks like a great time! I wish someone would “buy me a staircase” so I could go, too! Or I could sell a lot of jam and go next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I suspect they do, or are encouraged to tip. You're not supposed to tip dance hosts on a cruise, but at Lalande it's all about the grift.
Lunacy is not for free.

Reactions: 6
Ah, those were the days! Sometimes I wished they were on permanently rather than the bands on Top of The Pops. Starship Trooper was a bit naff when I look back at the complicated routines dance troupes come up with these days.
Ah yes, but Dirty Dancing had great style, real dancers and all that...

hahahaha it ain’t a Sunday without us Tattlers getting weird
You surely got that right, lil darlin' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I agree with all you say except the last bit. His channel is great and so is he, but he needs the Stephanie connection to keep up the level of interest he is enjoying. He would be a fool to give that up. I really want to see him succeed.
There are about a million DIY vloggers making a great success of it with no Stephanie connection. Then there's TikTok where the huge audiences and influencer bucks are. As SJ is old enough to be their grandma, I'm sure they've never heard of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is a total Single White Female and will be dressing and mirroring SJ as soon as you can say Amazon delivery! It must drive Phyllis absolutely 😡.
Phyllis will get a two for one deal.!!!😲😯.
But can Snorts' manliness handle them both????
I think Hanni might be playing on the other team?

• Haha
I am sulking. I go deep undercover, dark glasses, ninja outfit, lurk in unseemly places to bring a scoop to this here joint. And, unlike, I dunno, Let's say @KiKiGee (who gets accolades, medals, Aston Martins and promotions to 00 number) I get a bad rep. Enjoy my sacrifice, it was all for you. Ungreatful Ungrateful bunch. I know, I'll have another a whiskey. Then this feeling will pass. Yeehaa, Bushmills 20 year old single malt.

PS Go look for your own dirty pictures next time....
Methinks Wolfie doth protest too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No matter what Sillyman and Fanny try to pass that off as, it wasn't a tango of any description. It was not an Argentine Tango. Selmar for all his claims to be a dance instructor has no sense of timing, has yet to perform a recognisable step and is completely devoid of any sensuality. It bears no resemblance to a Ballroom Tango either (that is an area that I do have some knowledge and experience of.)
The closest I can come to identifyng that toe-curling performance is a hybrid of Dirty Dancing, Hot Gossip (I know that @Gibson will recall that dance troupe - my hubby does!;)) and pole dancing!
Fanny's only goal was to titillate her audience (note the superfans clamouring for her to appear pf Strictly Come Dancing 🤣).

PS - I did chuckle at @Arfarf renaming me as Nerves! After those cnauseating dance sessions, you are 100% right!
are you trying to tell me that shuffling around isn’t actual dancing? but he has red shoes!

my world has come crashing down-nothing is real-is there even a chateau-is this just a dream-Aunty Em, Toto

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.