The Chateau Diaries #53 The liar, the tit and the wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the gown photo on the last thread: judging by the gown she wore and the red carnation, I would think that that occasion was the day of the final exam. If it were the graduation, she would not have been allowed to wear the red carnation and there would also be a hood and a cap. Knowing SJ, it's very likely that she would have balloons for a final exam. It's also odd that Nic did not have a gown on and if he did a different subject, his final exam could well be on a different date. So, we know that she took a final exam but there's no evidence that she actually passed and graduated. She may have done, of course, but I am sure that that photo was not at graduation.
Good spot again - whatever she did at Oxford, it is not helping her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Marie's last interview: great spoof interviews with Marie on the last thread but the language was far too articulate for her!

I ranted about Marie in Anna's interview and said how articulate and poised Anna was. I stand by that but I was so focused on Marie's awful lack of interviewing skills that I forgot to mention that it seemed very unprofessional of Anna to go on about her boss's bi-polar condition and other criticisms she mentioned. I was surprised by that as she normally seems more sensible. Doing that interview with Marie may not have done Anna any favours although she looked good and is well-spoken.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hang on Teabag has a Spanish grandmother, would that mean he’s eligible for passport 🤔
I suspect that was to impress Andrew. Perhaps he wants to appear more 'exotic'. I dont think he's ever mentioned it before :unsure:. That would have been interesting. As for the passport, it's quite a complicated process in Spain, I doubt he'd last the course. Spanish bureaucracy is as good as French. Very long winded, and as we know, Teabag has the attention span of a goldfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Marie's last interview: great spoof interviews with Marie on the last thread but the language was far too articulate for her!

I ranted about Marie in Anna's interview and said how articulate and poised Anna was. I stand by that but I was so focused on Marie's awful lack of interviewing skills that I forgot to mention that it seemed very unprofessional of Anna to go on about her boss's bi-polar condition and other criticisms she mentioned. I was surprised by that as she normally seems more sensible. Doing that interview with Marie may not have done Anna any favours although she looked good and is well-spoken.
I agree, that was a left of centre turn in that interview. Maybe she lost her way with the lack of direction? It did not do her any favours and a good edit would have helped. Maybe she has always wanted to say this? Who knows, but is not exactly a success story to out live a rubbish boss.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
craft events for expats -
That craft event in Sadie's vlog was horrendous. What ghastly tat: the sort of thing that gives "craft" a bad name! What on earth do French people think about some of these British ex-pats that end up there? French culture is known for its respect for intellect and good taste and now a load of Brits without either go and live there and some buy chateaux. I can only say, please don't think we are all like that!!

Much improved CD I actually laughed out loud she was shouting from the balcony and dived behind the hedge
I agree the CD vlog was funny but it was clearly planned by both SJ and Dan together, so it was no surprise for Dan but at least it didn't have SJ pontificating!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I do hope Andrew is not allergic to horses as he seems to do the driving ! 🐎
Note to teabeg in Spanish -manejar caballo - drive male horse -no no not an electric caballo - a clippy clop..excuse my Spanish everyone, I am trying which is more than I can say for wind sock.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has Isabelle brought the hammer down??? She was not in a chatty mood for the live chat. SJ had to be cued by Percy to send her daughterly regards to her mother.
Spero Villioti (SA fashion school & ugly yellow gown designer) has also reappeared??? Manor and Maker are looking for a good deal on a digger??? Call Teabag Petherick, he is in the know regarding cheap UK diggers.🤪
I am beginning to think this Italy trip was the August team building event. Time for SJ, to regroup the troops and launch new YT channels, cue Oliver??? Looks like Ashley and Vivienne departed early. Curtis Woodside's husband's name is extra fun. I hope they are all hungover for their trip home.🤮 We know that BJJ does not travel well.

From yesterday's live chat...

Spero Villioti Hello everyone lots of love to you all
Manor and Maker @escape to rural France if you happen to find any deals on diggers, do send them our ways (not even kidding)....

Percy Attfield Isabelle send best wishes. She is taking a break from the chat to be deep under the blanket.
The Chateau Diaries Hi from Florence everyone!!!!!
Percy Attfield @the chateau diaries Mummy is taking a pass for now. Deep under the blankets. Somewhat cooler here. She will watch tomorrow!!!
The Chateau Diaries @Percy Attfield Please tell Mummy that I miss her very much

Risa Langdon @the Chateau Diaries Are you and Oliver still releasing the videos you have already done?
The Chateau Diaries @Risa Langdon Yes, we’re going to film some more episodes first, and then we’ll launch a channel together

The Chateau Diaries Philip is in the restaurant with me, but he’s being sociable! We’re with Michael Potts and Ruth and Curtis Ryan Woodside and his husband, Filippo
Percy Attfield @the chateau diaries say hi to Curtis and all the others. Missing you all!
Brenda Mcgee The Chateau Diaries ciao ciao to Curtis and Phillipo
The Chateau Diaries @Brenda McGee Curtis says hi and says that you’re very sweet
Michael Morrison @the Chateau Diaries Please give Phillip my best
The Chateau Diaries @Michael Morrison He says hi
The Chateau Diaries Night night everyone! We’re going to head back into Florence (we’re in a little trattoria in the hills outside the city) for the final drink of the holiday

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So, Julia Leach, It's a chateau in the south of France with a workshop business model. Where have we heard this before???? I guess it is not the chateau that was blessed by SJ, BJJ, and Davy. At least you will not be competing with Sewist Sara and Steve. Will, Ruthywriter or Ivo be your draw for paying guest???
theladyofthechateau
@theladyofthechateau were actually working on opening a Chateau venue soon in the south of France, stay tuned for more details! We might be doing writers retreats.
13h
Competition time. :D How many mistakes can you make in one sentance? Especially from someone who hopes to HOLD writer's retreats ??
I've given away two :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched Stefanny's vlog which was quite amusing for a change.

Dan when called upon to help rescue the baby hedgehog ' Shall I get my jumpsuit?'

I died 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The Chateau Diaries @Risa Langdon Yes, we’re going to film some more episodes first, and then we’ll launch a channel together
KiKiGee - Oh my giddy aunt - another channel????? Have they not worked out yet that all these spins off are - too much for viewers and collateral damage? Diluted content - they are having trouble keeping up with CD current. No wonder mummy is under a blanket.

Competition time. :D How many mistakes can you make in one sentance? Especially from someone who hopes to HOLD writer's retreats ??
I given away two :D
[/QUOTE]
Thank you - thank you! It was heck of a sentence. Maybe - hold a writers retreat - after they do a spell check,

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched Stefanny's vlog which was quite amusing for a change.

Dan when called upon to help rescue the baby hedgehog ' Shall I get my jumpsuit?'

I died 😂
I wonder if Dan would get away with a spoof of Philip 1? So much material there - snorting, table laying, women's clothing, allergies, woodland creatures, avoiding physical work, furniture collecting and now caterwauling. It's a gift, Dan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
KiKiGee - Oh my giddy aunt - another channel????? Have they not worked out yet that all these spins off are - too much for viewers and collateral damage? Diluted content - they are having trouble keeping up with CD current. No wonder mummy is under a blanket.
Thank you - thank you! It was heck of a sentence. Maybe - hold a writers retreat - after they do a spell check,
[/QUOTE]
Mummy retreated under a blanket and the further these writers retreat, the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The spoof of Dan on CD was pretty good, but my main take away from it was how utterly incongruous it was to see Stephanie actually pushing a wheelbarrow (empty as well) - she looked like she was about to collapse. Just drove it home how little real labour she actually ever does. Or go outside for that matter.
And since she was driving Dan's van, he was most certainly in on the whole thing. he probably filmed stuff for it too, including the drone shots. So he had to facilitate her revenge on his joke? She could not figure that out herself? He has to make her shine, she has to be the center of everything, even if she has to exploit other people's qualities for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
One hell of a lightning strike!!!! Are you sending a message, Hanni Ross???

@handotni Instagram stories
21 hours ago
1628855941186.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
No double cream for whipped cream in France according to MPK 🤪

Maybe he should just buy the right stuff (and that's not some strange powder).

He produced butter 🤣
Double Cream to make whipped Cream? :ROFLMAO:Not even in theUK!
That's why they sell "whipping cream" there. Just in case MP is still hankering after "true" British victuals.:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has Isabelle brought the hammer down??? She was not in a chatty mood for the live chat. SJ had to be cued by Percy to send her daughterly regards to her mother.
Word out is that IJ is not happy with any of her daughters recent maneuvers, especially her dangerous liaisons with that twenty something SnortBoy. IJ can be quite vindictive when things don't go her way, so SJ was wise to publicly pretend she's missing the old hag. Soon her brother from another mother will join SJ at the HMN and I'm sure he has been given instructions by Mummy Dearest to get SJ in line again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Off to bed now lovlies - thank you again for the laughs! Before I go - lets all hold a thought for those people who viewed trotters latest vlog - for the first time. Confused as to why a man in a wood workers apron was destroying cream whilst making a British Classic in a hot Aga. Whilst pondering this nearly didn't happen due to a flour shortage at Château de la Basmaignée. Probably not a good advertisement as a venue for a function. What a tool...
1628856878237.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.