The Chateau Diaries #53 The liar, the tit and the wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A random light-hearted post! I’m about to watch How to Renovate a Chateau. I usually watch these vlogs plugged in and on my phone or laptop. I’ve decided that in this time (Western Canada) and space, that this vlog will not cue loving ridicule and questions from my youngish children and partner! I’M WATCHING ON THE BIG ADULT TV!! 🤣
How was it for you @Ginginger ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
brillant …. 😜😜😜

Look 👀

where’s the title thread 🧵 suggestions
Befor you get cut off …..

that was ONE ☝ fast 💨 thread 🧵

The Chateau Diaries #53 The liar, the tit and the wardrobe
Title thread 🧵 Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” @KiKiGee 😂😂😂😂 😈

Saturday at 12:24 PM
Jikki2 said:
Sounds like Teabeg might be related to ticks.
Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ @Jikki2

Sounds like Teabeg might be related to ticks

11 votes 🗳

Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ championed by @Alice Strictknickers ☺

Unattainable Desires and Imaginative Mental Experiences,

Reactions:Maple fairy, oh dear, Espe and 17 others votes 🗳

front runner 🏃‍♀️

😈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
but the difference between Maria and Gwyneth is, Gwyneth has sussex. I mean sucksex..

I am actually very open minded about spiritual stuff, but at least I d do my eyebrows.
But at least Marie isn't promoting shoving quartz crystals up in lady parts...at least not yet😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Paul Van Den Nieuwenhof, take note, Nutti already has a wedding dress that SJ gifted her at Christmas.
Nutti, take note, "players only love you when they're playing." Fleetwood Mac

View attachment 715043
dont know if anyone already commented...i am so far behind..i cannot keep up...

But Nutty was on a holiday not so lang ago...do we think it had something to do with the sugarcobsman>>>by the look of it its going on a while.

Reactions: 9
Irish whiskeys are thealways best imo ;) Scottih whiskeys are good, Irish are the best[/QUOTE]
Thats the most ugliest hedgehog I have ever seen. I would never want something like that when i am in a hospital.

I want a freakin teddybär and jikki and the two abs boys as doktor and nurses.
Why settle for less @HalcyonOrganic - way to go - have you been having lessons from a certain Chatelaine ?

as we say in german. "She can stay where the pepper grows."

Oh god, that sounds awful in english.

No I dont want her. She took my man, my dress..
Oh stop it Stephaneeeeeeeeee

Reactions: 2
Sooo, I have been investigating Curtis Ryan Woodside videos. A mix of vlogs and documentaries all on one channel. I checked his wedding video, and the entire La la lande clan were there via zoom. hmmm. we need a nickname for him so I dont have to type out his whole name now.
Woody ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Too many vlog suggestions to watch. I can barely keep up with the Shittoo Diaries, Dan and The Fleuries.
I certainly don't want to watch The Egyptian Historian poseur! I prefer to leave him to his corner of the internet.

Also had the newest guru on the block as a suggestion on YT. Really?! I've seen it all now.
Weirdly enough I have a large collection of rocks as used to study Geology.
Willing to sell some nice pieces to gullible twerps at an inflated price. ;)
Same here..i cannot keep up..too busy at the moment..and for sure i had enough with one vlog in thats hoarders castle..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
just watched Dan's latest vlog and he said he is going to be cooking for the Chateau towards the end of this week. His father in law is visiting, and is also a chef and going to assist him...way to go Dan

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.