The Chateau Diaries #53 The liar, the tit and the wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much improved CD I actually laughed out loud she was shouting from the balcony and dived behind the hedge 😂
Although why is BJJ sitting with the guests 🤔
I have no idea how BJJ fits into this new format in CD - he comments on towel rack placements with a thank you - has friends stay that get air time - buys stuff to feather a nest. Nothing is real here.

Good find - that is interesting.
Perhaps BJJ has made an investment? Can only be love or money, take your pick?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thank you as now I don't need to watch them, saves my breakfast. We need some ranked medals to award those who go above and beyond the call of duty...you are now mentioned in dispatches!
Thank you Black Wolf x but I am getting weary -good to know I have helped with your breakfast - didn't help mine. LOL These vloggers ASSUME everyone is one the same page. Which tells me they are not going big picture - new viewers - just trying to hold old ones. If they honestly think people will troll back through previous vlogs to find out who is who - with the crap - first viewing video. Big mistake. FRK is working on the same idea. Playing the pool they have is not a Success Story.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you Black Wolf x but I am getting weary -good to know I have helped with your breakfast - didn't help mine. LOL These vloggers ASSUME everyone is one the same page. Which tells me they are not going big picture - new viewers - just trying to hold old ones. If they honestly think people will troll back through previous vlogs to find out who is who - with the crap - first viewing video. Big mistake. FRK is working on the same idea. Playing the pool they have is not a Success Story.
I think SJ sees some writing on the wall, there is truth in a post-pandemic slump. The pressure seems be mounting to stay true to her mission of renovating the farmhouse and farmyard. But there is one thread of continuity in all the videos - herself - to the extent when she video's pJ and friend singing, she places them in front of a mirror, and there she is in the center, again. No other star than hers may shine :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The spoof of Dan on CD was pretty good, but my main take away from it was how utterly incongruous it was to see Stephanie actually pushing a wheelbarrow (empty as well) - she looked like she was about to collapse. Just drove it home how little real labour she actually ever does. Or go outside for that matter.

Interesting comments on the various other flogs, butter making 🤣, pork legs 🍖, paint dripping 💧, thanks all, can't watch any of them any more so summaries most welcome 😍.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think SJ sees some writing on the wall, there is truth in a post-pandemic slump. The pressure seems be mounting to stay true to her mission of renovating the farmhouse and farmyard. But there is one thread of continuity in all the videos - herself - to the extent when she video's pJ and friend singing, she places them in front of a mirror, and there she is in the center, again. No other star than hers may shine :rolleyes:
I did not notice that- good spot!

Reactions: 11
The spoof of Dan on CD was pretty good, but my main take away from it was how utterly incongruous it was to see Stephanie actually pushing a wheelbarrow (empty as well) - she looked like she was about to collapse. Just drove it home how little real labour she actually ever does. Or go outside for that matter.

Interesting comments on the various other flogs, butter making 🤣, pork legs 🍖, paint dripping 💧, thanks all, can't watch any of them any more so summaries most welcome 😍.
I suspect it is meant to be empty; a tease to say Dan does nothing but walk back and forth in a busy manner - just more piss-taking.

Reactions: 17
Hang on Teabag has a Spanish grandmother, would that mean he’s eligible for passport 🤔
Not if she was a gypsy

I watched Success Stories, as I really enjoy Anna of Le Fleur, and I enjoyed hearing more of her story. Anna was, as one would expect, neat and fashionable, appropriately dressed, sitting in her very fresh, clean, classily decorated chateau. She sat with great posture. And maybe all that is Anna really made Marie look very unprofessional. She looked mussy and unkept. Her hair looked like it had static in it. Her blouse is gapping, her skirt way too short to be professional on a camera, and her posture, non existent. She really should have asked Anna for styling advice. Anna carried the interview. Sigh. I really want to stop having to read about Marie, but here I am typing about her. Like I want to move on from Cara, I want to move on from Marie ... now that her last interview with a French Chateau owner or character done, I shall move on.
Agree Marty McFly 9 - I am moving on now from FRK - this last vlog showed me that Welk is not focused. Her focus was more on Anna and Phillip gaining so many subscribers quickly. They are far more savvy to let that be their business goal. It is a bonus that Phillip gets to use his good video making skills and they have had some revenue. I would be shocked if they went to this is OUR only revenue. When presenting a lifestyle channel the presenter should have a good round up at the end. Highlight the points that are in line with the goals of the channel, how that can apply to the presenter and viewers (forget follow your dream crap) ask for feed back and then reveal the next guest. Nothing just tit and giggles. Moving on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
And this is what Patreon supporters got? A few short clips from their luna di miele in Tuscany and a rehash of July's vlogs. One thing on the video that impressed me was Maaike's singing voice (but not BJJ's impression of Kermit the Frog). The rest was a blah. 😆 ✌
Lol there’s rumblings ….

seems like SSB didn’t FULLY take on board the last wave of discontent

understanding the need to travel 🧳 - NOT entirely
as that time could have been used to MEET patrons who would have visited ….
But apparently the shitooo was booked out !!!
Oh dear Nutti []

clips are still NOT exclusive to patrons
They are featured heavily in youtube

so not really exclusive 😈

as for the roadie/ carer that snorts is eluding to

several comments now removed regarding WHOM did Snorts think he was commenting - how well spoken anyone was (Ivory)…
or how the managed their life …
Considering he’s a work-away with no fixed abode !

yes 🙌 removing to sanitise is giving SSB a false sence of security

on the vlog timeline
She’s only showing end of July

so 3 weeks out in blogging
That’s a LOT of away time - and revenue lost for the B & b

their business sence … is not on show

• Heart
So, Julia Leach, It's a chateau in the south of France with a workshop business model. Where have we heard this before???? I guess it is not the chateau that was blessed by SJ, BJJ, and Davy. At least you will not be competing with Sewist Sara and Steve. Will, Ruthywriter or Ivo be your draw for paying guest???

theladyofthechateau

@theladyofthechateau were actually working on opening a Chateau venue soon in the south of France, stay tuned for more details! We might be doing writers retreats.
13h

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Re the gown photo on the last thread: judging by the gown she wore and the red carnation, I would think that that occasion was the day of the final exam. If it were the graduation, she would not have been allowed to wear the red carnation and there would also be a hood and a cap. Knowing SJ, it's very likely that she would have balloons for a final exam. It's also odd that Nic did not have a gown on and if he did a different subject, his final exam could well be on a different date. So, we know that she took a final exam but there's no evidence that she actually passed and graduated. She may have done, of course, but I am sure that that photo was not at graduation.

Reactions: 11
so shitelain wants to build a grand structure next to beds, did she realize that there will be nothing growing bc of the shade? you re welcome.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.