The Chateau Diaries #52 SJ and BJJ, under the Tuscan sun. A honeymoon or a holiday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right..I do vaguely remember something about tours etc. - so its her. The plot thickens..CD is like Midsomer Murders - every episode - someone comes to a weird end.

Marie is only grifly-drifty homeless…not the same thing!
Drify looking to borrow a place to live - not is there a place I can rent - someone will front up with a place for her. I actually worry about her,heavens knows what people see these requests.

Reactions: 9
since you have been brave to say your story
Well , here is mine .
After talking to my Respiratory and Cardiac doctors I decided to have the injections.
It was a risk but if I caught covid I would not have a chance.
I have been on ventilators three times in my life in ICU and I do not want to go back there again if I can help it.
In the end its up to everyone to decided what they want/need to do .

Reactions: 31
There's a risk she ends up on sexslavery,com being compared to a camel...

Reactions: 4
OMG...I tried watching Sadie's video...the intro is so annoyingly long!!
It was so terrible that I decided to look for something more interesting:

Reactions: 13
That's great, protection is all. You don't need to be shot to see the sense in a bulletproof jacket in a warzone. Great bravery on your part. Commendable.

Reactions: 12
Perspicaceous, thanks for the info about Ivo.
The thing about SJ's €50 supermarket dinners, with boxed supermarket wine, is that proximate to any reality -- local menus 5 star or the €13 special at Relais du Facteur, French b n b menus -- they are absurd.

Silence is golden
And now it's all right, it's okay
And you may look the other way
We can try to understand
The Tattle' effect on man

And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive

Reactions: 11
And now it's all right, it's okay
And you may look the other way
We can try to understand
The Tattle' effect on man

And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive
Grandpappy is jivin 6 feet down

Bullshit baffles brains...

Reactions: 9
That dress…La Chatelaine has worn it so many times in the past week(s)….to confuse the timing of filming and the actual release date of the vlogs?
am so sick of that house dress-

Dear Stephanny:

please do the laundry

regards,
Tattle

Reactions: 27
Agree totally, this is so personal and everyone is different. My rheumy and I have discussed this through - I have no desire to have any ill health - if we had an outbreak in Tas like NSW - disaster - this is such a serious matter.

Reactions: 5
FRK may as well send smoke signals. This is how she does business???

Reactions: 14
okay thanks to me for placing the ear worm of Staying Alive in my own brain now I’ll be dancing and singing all day

ah ah ah damn it

Reactions: 8
The likelihood of my getting access to a ventilator in an overwhelmed hospital system is almost nil. They ration them here -- over 60, over a certain BMI, respiratory disease, all are unspoken criteria for denying access to a ventilator.
A really bad death, alone, sucking up resources the young could better use, vs. neither persuasive nor universal evidence of side effects?
I was vaccinated ASAP, with absolutely no side effects.
Christian evangelicals in the US are the stronghold of anti-vax. There are about 20 million anti vaxxers among them. It's political and cultural, not religious, and sober Christian evangelicals have decided to make a Christian argument for vaccination. Along the lines of Love thy neighbor, get thy vax. Their material is very good, and answers every fear and objection raised even by the unChristian, including the fetal tissue problem. I recommend it to everyone.

Reactions: 18
Can COVID distinguish between a Christian and a non-Christian? If so, churches can use it to weed out the undesirables, as the case may be.

Reactions: 14
well shared-thank you for reminding us we are all in this together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.