The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she really be blamed because she believed the vlogs to be a realistic depiction of life,:eek:. love ❤ and laughter :LOL:at LaLande? :unsure:
it would be nice to see all her patreons come to see...and experience life at lalalande...they will be cured in two days....no life love and laughter...just a grifting middleaged narcist...trying to rip people of their money...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, absolutely! Before going Nutti would have made sure she was competent in whatever area they would need assistance with. Cara had to understand and agree beforehand. True work-aways are expected to actually work yet Cara apparently expected to be treated more like a paying guest rather than someone who volunteered to wash the floors.
i think Nutty is very capable to set volunteers to nasty work....she is a wolf dressed as a sheep....just like that old Sa cow.,,who doesnt want to show her face at the shittoo any more....because of so called consern about Percy.....dont make me laugh...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Cara is lucky that Mummy isn't there as she'd have her in tears by lunchtime every day 🤣😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hmmm i know very well how the gayscene works...its all about appearance, money. clothes, attention... and likes..90 percent are nutcases..correct me if i am wrong...
I never had the urge to present myself in any way, with or without clothes.

But I totally would if I'd look like our gorgeous Jikki

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Trotter failure

Apologies didn’t see this before posting.
He's had his 15 minutes. I did meander to have a brief look and it was boring 😴. I also did something I rarely do and read the comments. So many Dan fans and recognition that Trotter boy could learn a thing or two (and not the pay per view kind ;) )

I laughed out loud at last night's antics. Sorry I missed them all, Tattlers can party and have more fun.

I kind of feel sorry for the newest Shittoo resident. She wants to hot foot it out of there quickly before the ticks take hold and whatever else is lurking!

As for the Snog, Marry etc. I'm keeping schtum...I know which side my bread is buttered on ;) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, absolutely! Before going Nutti would have made sure she was competent in whatever area they would need assistance with. Cara had to understand and agree beforehand. True work-aways are expected to actually work yet Cara apparently expected to be treated more like a paying guest rather than someone who volunteered to wash the floors.
We'll never know for sure, will we. what Nutti says, what a (an inofficial, since no "proper" workaway in that particular program) volunteer's tasks are, and what Cara expected. All she talked about was processing of the fleeces. It is all speculation. Maybe we will find out what really went on.
My bets are on the disappointment of not being able to rub shoulders with the "celebrities". Or maybe some medical issue?

Maria K arrived at Lalande August 5th and is staying until the 9th. This is an old post from April 20, where she gained the attention of SJ in a live chat. Bellow is her YT picture an another live chat with Cara. At least they can commiserate as to how miserable their situation is. Or will Maria K have a very different experience at Lalande because she paid for the full SJ experience???:unsure: As of late I am feeling very jaded and impatient. The fail and fall of Lalande and everything in its orbit is long overdue. Tick tock...

Apr 20, 2021
juniperroad said:
SJ has gained 268 new patrons in 17 days. An increase of $1,957. IN 17 days! Say what you want, she knows how to work it. I'd be happy with the $1,957 :) But, then I'd have to enjoy being on video which I detest with a passion.
From gift grab live chat
Must be a newbie, (SJ's new demographic upgrade), just wait until they experience the chateau in real time!!!! (filth, mice, contaminated food, plumbing problems, everyday chaos...)

Maria K @Chateau unwrapped Love your dress Stephanie! Pucci I believe? I had the pleasure of meeting Emilio Pucci in the 70’s

Chateau Unwrapped! @Maria K You have an eagle eye! It is Pucci

Wow Maria, nice flex! I wonder if Emilio had the same experience?

1628362059660.png

Maria K

7/5/21 Monday gift grab

Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K how long will you be there for?
Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K come spin wool with me!
Maria K @Cara Winsor Hehir Just Aug. 5-9th (I probably won’t want to leave)
Maria K @Cara Winsor Hehir I would love to!!!
Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K i am really excited to see you there!
Maria K @Cara Winsor Hehir It will be fun to meet you!

• Wow
Maria K arrived at Lalande August 5th and is staying until the 9th. This is an old post from April 20, where she gained the attention of SJ in a live chat. Bellow is her YT picture an another live chat with Cara. At least they can commiserate as to how miserable their situation is. Or will Maria K have a very different experience at Lalande because she paid for the full SJ experience???:unsure: As of late I am feeling very jaded and impatient. The fail and fall of Lalande and everything in its orbit is long overdue. Tick tock...

Apr 20, 2021

From gift grab live chat
Must be a newbie, (SJ's new demographic upgrade), just wait until they experience the chateau in real time!!!! (filth, mice, contaminated food, plumbing problems, everyday chaos...)

Maria K @Chateau unwrapped Love your dress Stephanie! Pucci I believe? I had the pleasure of meeting Emilio Pucci in the 70’s

Chateau Unwrapped! @Maria K You have an eagle eye! It is Pucci

Wow Maria, nice flex! I wonder if Emilio had the same experience?

View attachment 702180
Maria K

7/5/21 Monday gift grab

Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K how long will you be there for?
Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K come spin wool with me!
Maria K @Cara Winsor Hehir Just Aug. 5-9th (I probably won’t want to leave)
Maria K @Cara Winsor Hehir I would love to!!!
Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K i am really excited to see you there!
Maria K @Cara Winsor Hehir It will be fun to meet you!
You're a genius at unearthing these things.

• Heart
  • Wow
You might enjoy this spotify playlist one of his followers put together! The music he chooses is so good

I love the music dan picks for his vlogs even if his vlog seems boring sometimes the music makes up for it

Reactions: 13
He's had his 15 minutes. I did meander to have a brief look and it was boring 😴. I also did something I rarely do and read the comments. So many Dan fans and recognition that Trotter boy could learn a thing or two (and not the pay per view kind ;) )

I laughed out loud at last night's antics. Sorry I missed them all, Tattlers can party and have more fun.

I kind of feel sorry for the newest Shittoo resident. She wants to hot foot it out of there quickly before the ticks take hold and whatever else is lurking!

As for the Snog, Marry etc. I'm keeping schtum...I know which side my bread is buttered on ;) 🤣
when its boring i dont watch it...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
somehow I have the feeling that everyday people avoid bnbing at lala. or are will regular humans be cut from the video?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.