The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I should hit her in the epicenter. I got shoesize 46. ok, nearly 47.

But don’t tell that to my darkblue shirt hunk. He might like smaller feet only.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If i was Dan..this would be my one and only time i helped this disgusting woman with her cooking for her guests..Imagine yourself cooking and that hysterical nightmare is in your ear all the time...I would let het go to rotten with her cooking the next time...let herself do the cooking .and see what the guests are getting....instead of making fun of the one who is helping you out.....lazy hysterical cow..
You said exactly what I was thinking. I thought at first it was just slight digging, but after watching it became irksome.
Philip and his Manky paws over everything, trying to get one over on Dan re the flower arranging and table decor. Total bore of a man and his friend travels to isolate ??
Anyway, she should be so lucky to have such talent around. I hope Dan doesn't do another one as he is far above the grotty Shitoo standard.

what the actual f*ck-did she tell the guests she was going to check Dan wasn’t poisoning them? why why why?

what a nasty witch-no glory for Dan, an actual chef, smdh View attachment 698730
Total bitchfest. Philip must have been grinding his teeth behind his mask and beanie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I said it before and I'll say it again, these chateau people are morons with :poop: for brains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know. I found the whole thing about mentioning her father, and the last ever CD she bought, and finally got a "private" concert (Gurl, it was a rehearsal!) somewhat perverse.
I know SJ exploits everything (e.g. the candle in the church, the peachick), but moments like these would be something I would keep private, or at least try to humble down, if I shared them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
*** BULLSHIT ALERT ***

SJ (painting the skirting boards in the downstairs toilet): 'My father taught me to do each coat in a different direction, ending with one that goes along the grain'. Since when does MDF have grain?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Dan THE man

Omg he hasn't aged a bit - neither has analise

Only watching analise video now …
Seems FRK has gone for a vampire white makeup 💄
Epic fail

Analise looks like a supermodel …
Just saying
Kudos 😍

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
You said exactly what I was thinking. I thought at first it was just slight digging, but after watching it became irksome.
Philip and his Manky paws over everything, trying to get one over on Dan re the flower arranging and table decor. Total bore of a man and his friend travels to isolate ??
Anyway, she should be so lucky to have such talent around. I hope Dan doesn't do another one as he is far above the grotty Shitoo standard.

Total bitchfest. Philip must have been grinding his teeth behind his mask and beanie.
The reflection of themselves against Dan's more successful approach has embarrassed them, shown them for the a...holes they are. So they overreact by peeing on Dan's marbles, instead of polishing their own. Weak character in the leader position.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The reflection of themselves against Dan's more successful approach has embarrassed them, shown them for the a...holes they are. So they overreact by peeing on Dan's marbles, instead of polishing their own. Weak character in the leader position.
Totally agree. I appreciate his approach far more than Steph's. How he kept calm is beyond me, I would have been more Gordon Ramsay.

I would have said pissing on his chips, but like peeing on his marbles 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Totally agree. I appreciate his approach far more than Steph's. How he kept calm is beyond me, I would have been more Gordon Ramsay.

I would have said pissing on his chips, but like peeing on his marbles 🤣
He kept calm because he plays a higher game than the morons.

tonights vlog was simply the weirdest so far
I can't stand to watch them at this time, but from what I hear here, you are absolutely correct.(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He kept calm because he plays a higher game than the morons.

I can't stand to watch them at this time, but from what I hear here, you are absolutely correct.(y)
you called it out, they cannot even pretend, one can see their little egos on the platter trying to frantically inflate themselves
I wanted to vomit and stop watching but I also wanted to see for myself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah...but I expect that genuine French master artisans come with a steep price tag. Seems to me that so much of the 'improvements' at HMN are done on the cheap or by one of the gang of 'talented' friends.
Much undersung: The only actual restoration project -- repair of terrace wall -- was fucked up. Patreon video says it will be repaired by the same company, who will restore the rest of the terrace, this time under the strict supervision of the architect. Meaning there was none last time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Much undersung: The only actual restoration project -- repair of terrace wall -- was fucked up. Patreon video says it will be repaired by the same company, who will restore the rest of the terrace, this time under the strict supervision of the architect. Meaning there was none last time.
It seems this chateau needs a professional project manager, one who brooks no nonsense, and who liaises with her "accountant" to keep costs under control. And gives an earful of shite to anyone who does not deliver. Effectively SJ will be fundraiser only, PJ will be gofer to carry papers and polish automobiles. Will make a world of difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The title of the Success Stories' vlog about Marie: "The chateau who changed my life"! Marie: a chateau is not a person but perhaps you didn't realise that! It's a good job you are not paying your editor as she certainly needs to improve her editing of your written English. You both need a course in English grammar and spelling judging by all the very basic errors; it looks so unprofessional!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.