The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do love wearing my mum's handknitted cardigans. Jus' sayin'. She was a brilliant knitter! (and cook, and baker of delcicious cakes, and gardener, and a nurse, and we were never allowed to leave without great bunches of flowers and baskets full of fruit and vegetables from her garden.) I remember once bringing a VW bus full of hippies back home from a Pink Floyd concert, and she cooked soup for everyone at 3 am. I still miss her! 🥰
That's a nice thought. I still have jumpers my mum knitted myself and as a gardener I can completely understand the baskets of goodies. Nothing better.
Just not in the same way the photograph was portrayed, although to be fair it looked more like 'Project Brocant' by fashion students.

Interesting statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine for one minute - Stephanie been allowed to be in her own kitchen - timing FRK and having a slaggin match with her over her cooking

It would have been wigs on the lawn

Guess that was a masterclass in witch slapping ….. showing Dan and all of them in the kitchen … laughing 😂

How snorts was still quarantine with his manky paws over everything - and him only back from another country

Not self isolating 🤢

Cesspool snorts he’s just one huge phlegm 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Good to know! Thank you. I have friends with autistic children and we've supported their fundraising for their organization but I admit that is an issue that drains me. I feel enthusiasm about preventing people from being bullied. I have been a bully myself, and also bullied. Many humans are rough n' tumble animals, just with nice clothes and manners to gloss it over. I'm sure many can relate.
❤

the best thing we (general public) can do is celebrate and normalize neuro diversity and keep a sense of humor about what ever happens

because come on-if Davey had actually said “but Steph you said you were happy she was leaving“ while they were all in the kitchen it would have been funny af

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I must say Dan is an asset in that place. He has lots more personality than all the other men put together and he knows how to deal with SJ. Philip didn't look too happy listening to SJ flirting with him. It was quite amusing when she mentioned the string, she obviously knew about Tattlers asking him for signs! I thought it was a more enjoyable vlog without Marie's bitchiness. SJ was rather manic but she usually is; Dan certainly made it more enjoyable. Selmar with his crinkly wet hair serving the guests: I wish he would tie it back or something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
If i was Dan..this would be my one and only time i helped this disgusting woman with her cooking for her guests..Imagine yourself cooking and that hysterical nightmare is in your ear all the time...I would let het go to rotten with her cooking the next time...let herself do the cooking .and see what the guests are getting....instead of making fun of the one who is helping you out.....lazy hysterical cow..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Good observation. SJ has nothing exclusive to feature anymore, and it's her fault. She shoots content days (even weeks) in advance, and it's all stale even before it comes out. She treats vlogging like "British TV"! It does not work like that for her "line of work."
The most laughable in tonight's shitshow was when she explained to the musician how much she loved living in the countryside (yeah right, you are always wandering outside enjoying nature) and how creative it makes her (if what she is doing is labelled creative then I'm truly lacking imagination or original ideas).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
@Jeeves in on of MW videos I could have sworn that she said her mother lived in England. She said the name of the place. I think it was when she was about to pick up the car. I may have fallen asleep while watching and dreamt it!
It would however explain some things if that were the case.
Mummy’s second wedding - was how FRK described it
Guess she was a riot of a teenager

Never grew out of the sullen look 👀
Aah - thank you! I think I may have dozed off and missed that!. FRK's flogs certainly have that soporific quality to them. I only lasted the first 5 minutes of her prematurely premiered Suck Eggs Stories last night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s dangerous when I drive

I’m looking at the hedgegrove…..

Again
God love ❤ 🇬🇧

The most laughable in tonight's shitshow was when she explained to the musician how much she loved living in the countryside (yeah right, you are always wandering outside enjoying nature) and how creative it makes her (if what she is doing is labelled creative then I'm truly lacking imagination or original ideas).
I was just waiting for the statement
Heap ….. in the middle of nowhere

SSB almost tripped up 🆙

Modern day fagan - pickpockets 24/7
On a global basis 😈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If i was Dan..this would be my one and only time i helped this disgusting woman with her cooking for her guests..Imagine yourself cooking and that hysterical nightmare is in your ear all the time...I would let het go to rotten with her cooking the next time...let herself do the cooking .and see what the guests are getting....instead of making fun of the one who is helping you out.....lazy hysterical cow..
She would just smother everything in butter and cream and has no clue how to properly handle or plate food. And then she has the nerve to talk down on Dan's chef skills. Calling her a lazy hysterical cow is being way to friendly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think Davy is a good person...he has his issues...we all have in an honest way of speaking...he is seeking some kind of approval...i live very close to him..i cannot find him..no website...no customersreviews..very strange for a gardendesigner....i want to know what he is seeking at Lalalande...i guess some kind of love, acceptence...and support..or some kind of escape....i think he is living ...or was with his parents..they are now downsizing.i guess not much room left for him...forcing him to live on his own...i truly think he is a nice guy, in a way clever.. and also very reliable....but the has to stay away from lalalande...its ruining him..

He is autistic and gay as well...all my 7th sences say its true... ;)
Yep. I think the whole PlayMobil city, all tidy and packed away in the original boxes he had as a boy, was a dead giveaway. Many HFA people are fascinating and very talented. Simply a different way of being in the world. Just don't expect them to see your point of view or do the empathy thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
SO, THE IMMOUNOCOMPROMISED FRIEND DID THE MEET AND GREET AT LALANDE. WAY TO GO MORONS!!! WE WILL NEVER BE FREE OF COVID, WITH IDIOTS IN THE WORLD!!!!
View attachment 696564
maaikrophone

Pretty much sums up this past week with @philipjanssen
Can't believe how much I miss you already!
I may or may not have cried as you left...
(Def. Not still crying. Shut up)

Im the luckiest person to have you as my best friend. You literally drove hours to come and get me (and Audrey), after quarantining yourself so I was actually able to go on a safe holiday. I am forever grateful. You can't imagine what that means to me.

And to have been to @chateaudelalande is literally a dream come true.
One of the most beautiful places I've ever been, with the kindest people ever. Who would have thought I'd meet new (amazing) people during this year? (@fat_girl_on_a_bike
!)

Philip, you are truly one of the best, most loving and kind souls I know. Can't wait to see you again, hopefully very very soon! 🧡🧡

Lekker bellen naar 'Horoscope met Joke en Johan', roekoeee 🐦
1h
As someone who is actually immunocompromised, I’d hit the roof if a friend told me they were self-isolating for my protection and I then saw them on camera like Phillip has been.

Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yep. I think the whole PlayMobil city, all tidy and packed away in the original boxes he had as a boy, was a dead giveaway. Many HFA people are fascinating and very talented. Simply a different way of being in the world. Just don't expect them to see your point of view or do the empathy thing.
all my kids are on the spectrum, I never get thanks for anything (or sympathy), it is what it is ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I didn’t mind her teasing Dan in the kitchen but I thought it was a bridge to far to joke about being poisoned to the guests. Seriously Dan is a chef and it is his reputation. I could see the fear of Marie or Philip or someone else poisoning them! Certainly wasn’t funny and not to mention they are her B&B guests!
Also to leave in the video the use of an actual paintbrush to glaze the deserts was a bit much as well. I loved however how quickly PJJ pivoted the blame to Marie!
I thought the food looked delicious.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
She would just smother everything in butter and cream and has no clue how to properly handle or plate food. And then she has the nerve to talk down on Dan's chef skills. Calling her a lazy hysterical cow is being way to friendly.
your true....to much honour.. its a nasty witch...i also think she didnt do her imagine a lot of good....in stead of praying him for helping her out.she tries to bring him down...Dan has good manners.....if this would happen to me...i would have put my shoesize 43 in her epicentre.......And i think our theory is right..he is outshining her..and she hates it to her guts...whe she thinks she is better ...she prays the fools...like marie with her stupid florals...but when you upstage her ..she is becoming nasty and jealous...under a smoke of so called humor and wit...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What are the rules in France regarding mask wearing. I found it uncomfortable to watch tonight's vlog. The musicians, the chairs all set out beside each other, PJ wearing a mask to quarantine - that was the most ridiculous thing. My mask protects you, your mask protects me. And then a mixed group of people who previously never met all sitting around the dining table together - indoors. It's not gone away you know.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
what the actual f*ck-did she tell the guests she was going to check Dan wasn’t poisoning them? why why why?

what a nasty witch-no glory for Dan, an actual chef, smdh
9B4CDE33-8949-44FD-B261-BD6E0D13A872.png

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.