Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maple fairy

VIP Member
I have the non-accent accent of Americans-every news person is trained to sound like me (well maybe not as nasal as I sound at this moment (allergies) but it’s soooo very boring-my new neighborhood sounds a bit different:

Love that commercial! Many of my American relatives sound exactly like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Just to clarify everyone I made the comment in a tongue and cheek way because of the discussion of the identity of the unknown fellow in the background of the pic. Also because Davy is in it and the other two males I believe are a couple. People have drawn their own conclusions. I did not say necessarily that Davy was gay. He is awkward. At one point I thought he and Marie were an item. Most of the current and past inhabitants give a fluid vibe so who knows.
Oops just looked back at the pic I guess the fellow beside the “unknown one” is in fact Klaus!

Reactions: 5

sandro37

VIP Member
I was surprised at the monthly maintenance quoted - $4300 a month? That seems ridiculous for a property valued at only $1.25 million!

I was also surprised that the "richest little girl in the world", who had a long career in business, the arts and entertainment, only had a paltry $1.5 million estate (including the apartment) to leave to Cooper. Surely she had "off the books" wealth squirreled away overseas?
That is only flat the stufion which is on the ground floor is not included
Apparently she was valued 200 mil but cooper was "convinced" that he is getting non (wonder if he didn't want to be perceived in a certai way but he surely benefited from it... also from bei g a good looking well connected gay)

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
I'm still convinced that Davy is Aspergers. I hope that he finds a partner ( not triggering my gaydar) as I think he is well meaning. I can't say that I find him at all attractive but in a chateau full of singularly unattractive men, I can see why someone might find him appealing.
neurodivergent for sure

wincrasher

Maybe SJ got Davey a new boyfriend? He's been giving her so many presents, she's bound to do something generous in return....
It's not like she wouldn't have a spare gay boi in her orbit she can give away. How medieval, not unlike marrying/selling off your daughters to broaden your influence/power.

• Haha

Ginginger

Chatty Member
In tonight CD video there was a man i never saw and he was not introduced.. Is he the famous cousin coming for pannelling?? He is visible at the very last minute of the video, not tall and with a blue tshirt..
I’m (as always) catching up, so maybe someone has already answered… but nope haha! Here he is. As a bonus view, here is MP wearing garb that ironically didn’t call for last rights!

Attachments

• Haha

Milre

VIP Member
The last supper

2 years of cooking 🧑‍🍳
And
Her final supper is a cheese board
Shared with 8

I am like a turtle 🐢 on my back
I can’t get up for the laughter 😂😂😂

Vlog for Marie … mais non
Cest moi moi moi moi

SSB was only short of saying

It’s BRITNAY bitch 😈
It really is more symmetrical than Marie's 😂😂😂😜😜

• Heart
  • Haha

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
Well put, I am trying to grasp what this is all about - it seems more self congratulatory than helpful. It is boring - but I was in the era of "What the Bleep" and "The Secret" that raked in millions for the positive thinking/manifestation set - maybe its an electronic 2021 version she is trying to manifest - with flowers? Not sure..either way I am not able to watch it for too long as the giggling is hopeless.
next Maaaaareeee will be promoting her own version of est-it will be a wilted, impossible to follow, low intensity version-she’ll be sued by Erhard’s estate and spend every euro grifted defending her “original manifested version of self-help to succccccess”

juniperroad

Chatty Member
Just a thought ? Why are they not employing local artisans to do the work.
SJ mentioned that France shuts down the month of August. No work is done. As an American, that is so hard to fathom. Although I thought Ian's sarcastic comment about not having a holiday in 4 years was rude (patreon video).