The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps it's because of her unhappy childhood.But it's funny how it's always the wealthy saying money doesn't buy you hapiness when the majority of the world population depend on money for the basics sucjh as healthcare,food,sanitation,education etc

Reactions: 11
She has had loads of practice to perfect her fake graciousness. This gift grab has been going on since the beginning of lockdown I believe. Nothing about her genuine. NOTHING!
I kind of see this gift unwrapping thing as a penance she has to pay. With the volume of gifts sent in, she can't just ignore it or hide it. The gift givers expect to see their gift on camera and some showing of gratitude. So she is compelled to slog thru these awful, cringy videos week after week. And instead of it just being over and done, it encourages more wingnuts to send in even more crazy junk because those idiots want their recognition from SJ too. You can't piss them off, because many of them are patreons too. It just goes to show you - be careful what you wish for (or grift for?) because it can bite you in the ass.

Reactions: 19
Oddly there are two schools of thought about wooden cutting/serving boards in commercial kitchens. Some health inspectors prefer them to non natural materials as wood apparently is naturally anti bacterial. You can clean them with soap and water and a wire brush. Cannot soak them as it will destroy the wood. You can condition them by applying mineral oil. Man made materials can go into a commercial dishwasher.
Not sure I would trust proper care is being done at the chateau.

Reactions: 14
She gets the revenue from the ads on YouTube, which are considerable I'm sure. She does give some to charity. I think money is the main motivator here.

Reactions: 8
'
'be careful what you wish for (or grift for?) because it can bite you in the ass'

A good thread name @MojoDublin

Reactions: 20
Maybe SJ got Davey a new boyfriend? He's been giving her so many presents, she's bound to do something generous in return....
It's not like she wouldn't have a spare gay boi in her orbit she can give away. How medieval, not unlike marrying/selling off your daughters to broaden your influence/power.

Reactions: 5
We used to be in catering and were told wood was anti bacterial by health inspectors. We used salt to rub our boards down with, then cleaned them down with hot soapy water.

Sounds like a great scoop for a dumpster diver with a camera.
Jes' sayin'.
The fast French dogs would probably get you if you tried.

Reactions: 15
"A fuck you plate" I love it,

Just checking my emails one from someone trying to sell me cutting boards that are great at preventing cross contamination. Wow. There are eyes everywhere!

Reactions: 16
Any updates on the man in the middle? Can’t take my eyes off of that hunk. I recognize that face. Not asking for a friend…

Why would SJ bring THAT up on a Patreon video??????
Was she trying to divert attention away ( AGAIN.... Obvious and typical narcissist strategy) from there being NOTHING accomplished in any way at her Shitoo?
Ya the reason she brought it up was bcz she was saying goodbye to selmar who will be gone for one month on a holiday and will return back with tatiana... She sounded too judgemental even though she said she is "not trying to be judgemental"

Reactions: 13
Yeah, it most definitely is a true talent to be that phony and polite in even the most difficult of situations. One thing I admire about her is her rhino skin.
Her rhinoskin is money....when she had difficulties running the chateau she sank into a depression...money salves all depressions...and gives you a fair rhinoskin...

Reactions: 15
I shall watch with glee!

Reactions: 8
I love it. Its very individual. It reminds me of my house, I decorate in a similar style. I can see why some people find it annoying and cluttered. My mother was a hoarder, it was difficult to move around her house. I can't quite go for minimalism,as I grew up in clutter, so I have colourful, more ordered, controlled meaningful clutter.

Reactions: 10
I mean i am speechless....
Perhaps it's because of her unhappy childhood.But it's funny how it's always the wealthy saying money doesn't buy you hapiness when the majority of the world population depend on money for the basics sucjh as healthcare,food,sanitation,education etc
Because u do not miss what you have

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.