The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, they are cool..also .very clever how to beg and somehow seem to hide that aspect....they are on a holiday....a bit strange..this is the season you yourself have to make money..living of the tourists...dont you all think....

I really like the Fleuries - a well deserved vacation for a hard working family, without any over the top gushing over hotel rooms, food, shopping etc. Just a genuinely loving family enjoying spending time with each other.
A vacation in the time of year..when you have to earn your money. yourself....having a B and B......odd very odd...

I really like the Fleuries - a well deserved vacation for a hard working family, without any over the top gushing over hotel rooms, food, shopping etc. Just a genuinely loving family enjoying spending time with each other.
A vacation in the time of year..when you have to earn your money. yourself....having a B and B......odd very odd...

Reactions: 17
God help us all, Phillip just bought a womans blue jumpsuit and has plans on actually wearing it. There are some things, the eyes just cant unsee what they see. He looks just plain silly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Doubt it very much. She promotes his vlogs on social media sites.
I doubt that he would even listen to any of them if a edit was suggested, she's doing momma bear damage control and not very well at it as we have seen from her remarks about Stephanie

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That won't be happening anytime soon ... there's growing evidence that the vaccines don't work and there'll be more variants, each one more infectious than the last one. In the meantime, these scroungers are conning thousands out of unsuspecting idiots ... . The world has been turned upside down by Covid ... before the pandemic the floggers were earning relatively little on YouTube and now they're making thousands out of showing people how to make an omelette or a salad ...
vaccines work-it’s true the mutating virus is causing breakthrough infections-but vaccines are still best medical defense and between ~66-95% effective-seatbelts only reduce deaths in car accidents by 45%-not giving up either at this point

sorry to be a nudge about this dear @TheTaxInspector but I would be remiss if we discourage anyone from getting vaccinated

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Well Sean and the rest of the family and others did work on Dick and Angela's chateau and the show made it seem like Dick and his "buddy Steve" and Angela did all the work, so she isn't talking out of her ass. We ALL have seen that Sean and Pa work on the cottage and Michael "works" by being filmed and editing, so not so sure why you are pointing out the obvious ...
Well pot Cherie is calling Dick the kettle black...they are all the same...although some are better hiding things than others...That fat Dick isnt even capable of doing much hard work...its al a show..done by real craftsmen....look at all the vans on their grounds when they are doing a job....but those two are more clever to hide it... than the Pathetics...but in the end all that bunch of English chateauowners are all birds of the same flock...a bunch of beggars and lyers...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
yeah-thinking I’m typically talent doesn’t get to have a say on the edit-but Dick’s been around for awhile and is smart enough to know when to flex

I will say-on D&A’s show they do in fact give credit and often showed/mentioned the people helping them/employed at the Chateau-we saw all sorts of people including Michael, Sadie, and Sean, Gunther (not his real name), the artists painting walls, Steve, Steve’s wife
I used to enjoy his early shows shown on UKTV. He knows his stuff, he may not be everyone's cup of tea though.

Reactions: 15
yeah-thinking I’m typically talent doesn’t get to have a say on the edit-but Dick’s been around for awhile and is smart enough to know when to flex

I will say-on D&A’s show they do in fact give credit and often showed/mentioned the people helping them/employed at the Chateau-we saw all sorts of people including Michael, Sadie, and Sean, Gunther (not his real name), the artists painting walls, Steve, Steve’s wife
wow my dyslexia is showing up a lot today

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Latest odd SJ pronunciations: "innuvative". "African battick"! I can't believe the gobbledygook she comes out with. She was educated and grew up in the UK. You would think, just from general knowledge, she would know these words! It's also so obvious that she's learnt the cathedral info off by heart from a guide book as she sounds as if she's reading it! She is intensely annoying.
She thinks she's a 38 bust, I doubt it somehow. What about BJJ's women's jumpsuit? The pair of them are mad. Even if the clothes are from a brocante, neither of them needs even one more item of clothing! She just cannot walk into a shop or market without buying something. She definitely has a spending disorder.
Oh no! There's going to be a second Le Mans vlog at the antiques fair. She's obviously glad to be away from LL. She seems really manic at the moment and definitely up for another spending spree. BJJ just enables her! I really hope SJ paid for George and Sarah's dinner after staying at their chateau with her servants!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well pot Cherie is calling Dick the kettle black...they are all the same...although some are better hiding things than others...That fat Dick isnt even capable of doing much hard work...its al a show..done by real craftsmen....look at all the vans on their grounds when they are doing a job....but those two are more clever to hide it... than the Pathetics...but in the end all that bunch of English chateauowners are all birds of the same flock...a bunch of beggars and lyers...
Err...they're not all English. 🤣 I see your point though. 🙂

Reactions: 6
wow my dyslexia is showing up a lot today
My fat finger syndrome usually works against me/or my phone's autocorrect...don't point it out! Pretend you meant to say what you said. Shhh....

For example if I try and swear, I have to go through all sorts. It has its own inbuilt filter, the feckin thing. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm really not an Angela fan, she doesn't seem like a very nice person. Dick seems ok, but just get a creepy vibe from her so I tuned out!

Now that Teabag's had a good sob
He's removed his crybaby flog
For it has achieved its aim
Making people feel sorry for him again
And bringing in much needed bread
Otherwise he'd have to work instead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There is no one I want to watch her interview but Andrew might be the exception.
MW: Today, (ha, ha), I'm interviewing Andrew, who is a very dear friend (ha, ha). He's so inspiring and I'm very greatful to have met him, (ha, ha). Andrew, you and your twin brother have built a very successful business, ha, ha. What were you doing in Madrid? (ha, ha).

Andrew: (Smiling) Que?

Marie: (Ha, ha, ha, ha). And what is the secret of your success? (ha, ha).

Andrew: (Still smiling) Que?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm really not an Angela fan, she doesn't seem like a very nice person. Dick seems ok, but just get a creepy vibe from her so I tuned out!
I tuned out when it looked as if Dick and Angel worked on a project just the two of them..and an occasional friend..when their courtyard was packed with vans...

• Haha
  • Heart
I used to enjoy his early shows shown on UKTV. He knows his stuff, he may not be everyone's cup of tea though.
found their show on Peakcock (lol) when my partner had open ❤ surgery last year-hadn’t heard of him before that time-kept me distracted so I am grateful or is it greatful?-led me to CD messiness-maybe not so thankful 🤪

I get he’s gruff and a bit of a know-it-all but it seems he honestly loves and respects his wife and kids and that’s important to me-partner’s best friend was an army officer and very similar so I’m not bothered by gruff old dudes plus where I’ve worked in my life I’ve seen some real dicks (no not like what @Jikki2 found of Andrew-eww l think I’ll stop there)

• Haha
  • Heart
Catching up on posts is taking quite a long time. lol. Hilarious, but a while. 🤣🤣🤣
I see that Ma Pathetic, most likely, had Teabagger remove the beggar video. As if it didn't happen. I am so over his drama and his "performance for the camera." He gets really snarky and bossy when he's around other people...trying to show his importance. That snarkiness is grating on me like a chalkboard. I made a post to Friday's video and have immediately screenshot it for posterity. Alas, the life span of truth bombs is not long in this world. 🥺

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Why are Fan Flash and snort in Le Mans...there are much nicer places to visit nearby...are they on a roadtrip to teabeg??? or the fleuries??? we will see and find out...or is it another trip to pick up another vanload of crap???

Reactions: 16
Whatever happened to all the live vlogs they were going to do now that they have good WiFi? Did she ever do one after the Q&A that started with Philip curling her hair? I bet that didn’t happen because they can’t edit what they don’t want us to see. It would actually be much less work having a live blog if editing takes so long!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.