The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Seeingitasitis :m:m:m:m:m:m

Most liked post from previous thread

Ermaghaaad!

Greetings!

I'm a long-time admirer of this common-sense forum full of decent and frank talking souls. Being more of a listener than talker I’ve been content to lurk and nod in approval (and often laugh out loud) at various member’s views over the last few months.

However, I am so angry at the bloody audacity of the poor mouth utterances in Petherdick’s latest vlog that I feel the need to vent along with you…much of which has already been said but please humour me anyway….

What a sly, mendacious and self-serving character he is. Having the privilege of being given a home in his sister-in-law’s beautiful French chateau, he abuses her hospitality by sneaking up to his den like the proverbial rat up a drainpipe to hold out his begging bowl to his hapless YT and Patreon subscribers, expecting them to feel sorry for him and fill his coffers (again!) after squandering thousands of their euros on his recent flights of fancy and debauchery.

His shameless exploitation and abuse of their goodwill (and idiocy!) is beyond galling.

His insincerity was clearly obvious to those of us who see him for what he is…..an amoral grifter. His shifty looks, unable to look directly at the camera as he spouts lie after lie, his “I can’t believe I’m telling you this” statements to justify his wretched unrequited lust fest, his ‘mansplaining’ of how the Patreon account fund total is exaggerated and nowhere near what he actually receives from it….blah, blah, blah!

And then if that wasn’t enough, he has the audacity to use his gayness as a crutch to prop up his ‘woe is me’ sob story.

I am so angry at this despicable swindler and probably angrier at his comatose and obtuse fans who cannot seem to wake up from their trance. Why, oh why can’t they see the duplicitous manipulation?

How can his family condone and enable this behaviour? From a spectator’s stance, the humiliation he brings to them by association is utterly mortifying to watch.

In these difficult pandemic times where so many are struggling and we are all being prevented from living and moving about we would wish to, this clown is making a mockery of hard working, responsible and decent folk for whom he deigns to offer an ‘escape’ through his vlogs, oh and laughably be a ‘role model’ to. GET OVER YOURSELF YOU SELFISH, LAZY LITTLE SCROUNGER.

And in the words of the inimitable Judge Judy…..’GET A JOB’!!!!

There. Done.
Thank you for letting me vent my spleen peeps. Maybe I'll get worked up enough to have a pop at that other shameless grifter 'Beggery Stephanie' in a day or two…….cold and calculating as she clearly is to those who can see beyond the façade. I can imagine she’s secretly experiencing schadenfreude at her friend’s latest debacle…. but I believe in karma and surely it is coming for her too…..

Namaste

Reactions:Bleu Lala, Interested lady, dumbblonde and 72 others

ADDING IN @Marquis de Potpourri .....WHOM called it straight.

Marquis de Potpourri

Chatty Member

Thursday at 6:01 PM
First truth bomb: "I have to bring my desktop computer everywhere. I need a high-end laptop...send money."

truth bs 3.png

Second truth bomb: "Woe is me....I am being bullied by the Strawbridges and Tattlers...send money."

truth bs 1.png

Third truth bomb: "I sugar-daddied all my money away....send money."

truth bs 2.png

What "truth" do you think will Michael Petherick reveal next?

As a former high-tier patron, F*ck you, Michael!

Reactions:You, Interested lady, dumbblonde and 62 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Sort of off topic, but this is a family (mom, dad + 2 boys) moved to France 🇫🇷, looking for their own pile but in the meantime got involved with animal welfare/rescue.(fell into it, maybe? ) ... Animals found on an abandoned French farm. Pigs, donkeys, chickens etc. Please give it a watch? Not grifters, but wanting to get the word out for ppl to donate as they are able. Vet care, feed etc.
The mister even said he'd post his bank statement to prove nothing goes to them personally. I think they're aware of grifters with their begging bowls and don't care for those types.
Not off topic at all. As Stephanie is a consistent and shameless abuser of animals.
It's never too late to file a complaint about neglect and abuse of chickens, peacocks, sheep at Lalande with the local animal protection authorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is an historic moment. Michael Petherick has wrested the tattle title from Stephanie Jarvis. Hopefully she's editing in a good pork slapping clip in order to get back on top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Stephanie runs away to Le Mans so she doesn't have to show the lack of progress the Patreons are paying for at Lalande.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is an historic moment. Michael Petherick has wrested the tattle title from Stephanie Jarvis. Hopefully she's editing in a good pork slapping clip in order to get back on top.
I would not be surprised if this scandal wasn't picked up by the tabloid press like the Daily Mail. It's very juicy. The Pethericks know how michael's vlogs have opened them up to many lawsuits, he has admitted to so much misuse of the money people entrusted to him for restoration.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello, I’m new to the site (I was a fan of “Doing It Ourselves” but found Tattle after watching the last Michael “Truth” video and thought “I can’t be the only person who thinks this is wrong on so many levels”). I don’t know if anyone caught it, but in the video that was removed, he flat out said he probably wouldn’t be producing videos for a while…maybe not until the end of the year (unless he got a lot of money) (The other two videos he just released were already in progress, just delayed due to editing issues).

Also, I’ve wondered if his true intention for dating Andrew and filming him is to make someone else jealous? Maybe his ex-boyfriend (who we never met)? Or one of the other guys he met in Madrid? With the language barrier and differences in backgrounds, he CAN’T really think this Andrew relationship will last…right?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Fanny (and other French vloggers) said that France basically shuts in August, vacations etc. I don't think that excuses the months long saga of the downstairs loo. It really wasn't as complicated as she made it out to be. I'm kind of horrified about the back hallway just dripping with moisture and a semi-proper drainage system only being installed around back This Year.
That €19,000 Fortuny fabric purchase last year could have paid for these issues 5 times over.
FYI Fanny....I could have painted the dining hall trompe l'oeil for a fraction of what you paid but once again....Fools and Everyone Else's Money....

Hello, I’m new to the site (I was a fan of “Doing It Ourselves” but found Tattle after watching the last Michael “Truth” video and thought “I can’t be the only person who thinks this is wrong on so many levels”). I don’t know if anyone caught it, but in the video that was removed, he flat out said he probably wouldn’t be producing videos for a while…maybe not until the end of the year (unless he got a lot of money) (The other two videos he just released were already in progress, just delayed due to editing issues).
You are correct, the scrounger did threaten No New Videos unless he could basically extort lots more £€$. He is vile!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Also, I’ve wondered if his true intention for dating Andrew and filming him is to make someone else jealous? Maybe his ex-boyfriend (who we never met)? Or one of the other guys he met in Madrid? With the language barrier and differences in backgrounds, he CAN’T really think this Andrew relationship will last…right?
Ma, Pa and sis didn't get to see those vlogs before Michael posted them. If they had they would have stopped him from publishing them. Billy and Gwen don't care. They have forbidden Michael from publishing any new vlogs so he'll be going radio-silent for a long time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Fanny (and other French vloggers) said that France basically shuts in August, vacations etc. I don't think that excuses the months long saga of the downstairs loo. It really wasn't as complicated as she made it out to be. I'm kind of horrified about the back hallway just dripping with moisture and a semi-proper drainage system only being installed around back This Year.
That €19,000 Fortuny fabric purchase last year could have paid for these issues 5 times over.
FYI Fanny....I could have painted the dining hall trompe l'oeil for a fraction of what you paid but once again....Fools and Everyone Else's Money....

You are correct, the scrounger did threaten No New Videos unless he could basically extort lots more £€$. He is vile!
Personally was hoping he wouldn't. The one's I have seen are pretty much rubbish anyway.
Talking of Ma Petherick, Mrs G follows the ETTCDIY fan club page of fb (I don't do fb) apparently there was discussion of a new roof on Dick and Angel's Chateau. Ma was seen to comment that he never gives credit for anyone else doing the work and pretends to do it all himself.
If someone can screenshot that and post.
Talk about oblivious to her own sons grifting and pretending to work or produce content when others do the work, whilst calling other people names. Jealousy is a nasty trait. They will be infamous for five minutes but not famous. Immoral group of money grubbing parasites that they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ma, Pa and sis didn't get to see those vlogs before Michael posted them. If they had they would have stopped him from publishing them. Billy and Gwen don't care. They have forbidden Michael from publishing any new vlogs so he'll be going radio-silent for a long time.
Interesting. Tell us more. 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Doubt it very much. She promotes his vlogs on social media sites.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.