The Chateau Diaries #47 How to succeed in Business without really trying (to work)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Davy has been very thorough with his plans shown in the Patreon video someone kindly posted. He comes across as so much more confident when he can be himself and not have to watch all the gift grab fakery. It was all fine till the baby came home with his postcards from the brocante and had to ask questions about all the other things that had already been discussed. I think he really does see himself as a future master of the establishment. Then, he had to take over the camera which was fine without him. Why did they not film the whole thing in the dining room from the start and maybe tell everyone in advance that they are filming so that people don't just walk into the kitchen and start getting involved? It must have been annoying for Davy. Poor Selmar looked daft just waiting for attention with his plank of wood! As usual, the most exciting bits for SJ were the decorative possibilities. Now, she will be on the lookout for statues to put in the gaps between the hedges. What's the betting that she starts a collection before anything has been done and before measuring them? Davy's whole plan is going to cost a fortune and will probably take another 16 years to complete and will anything be maintained and cared for even when it's completed? Wonder if they are going to start on parts of it soon before any of the current projects are finished; that's the usual procedure! Did I read that Davy is not being paid or was that a joke? He's certainly done a lot of work for nothing if that's the case.

Now, we have to look forward to PJ and SJ re-visiting Sarah and George and picking up more purchases that they bought last time. No doubt, they'll buy a few more whilst they are there or on the way back. I thought they'd already brought stuff back from there in Marie's new car.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
This is written by someone whose first language isn't English. The sentence structure isn't right. I don't know if this is relevant. It makes me wonder if this post is part of a complex long con.

Queens is in Kingston, my eldest grandson works there. Its a long way from where the makers/sewists live, I can't see it being likely that they know each other. Canada is a big country.
My grandson doesn't know her either or the sewists 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for starting the new thread @Jikki2
My friend was thrilled that his tongue lashing for Metherick was so well received by the Tattle community!
Makes a nice change from the sycophantic dross that is on there. Well done to him for even reading it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Patreon number was 544 before the beg vlog and it's now 561. That's 17 new fools. Just one fool donating one euro is too much but this beg vlog has not been anywhere near as successful as his previous ones. It has also created an unprecedented and well earned backlash for him in the comments. Unfortunately, I don't think he reads the comments and prefers to keep his head up his ass. Sorry, I mean Andrew's ass.
It was 460 a week ago?

Reactions: 2
It was 460 a week ago?
I'd be surprised if it ever got down to 460. Not saying I can be sure, but June 26th it was 544. July 2nd didn't have a huge drop off as we would hope, so it makes sense that it was 544 before the cry me a river vlog.

EDIT: it's a net gain of 17. For all we know 30 people left and 47 joined for a net gain of 17. The problem is that there are more fools than brains.

Reactions: 17
First truth bomb: "I have to bring my desktop computer everywhere. I need a high-end laptop...send money."
truth bs 3.png

Second truth bomb: "Woe is me....I am being bullied by the Strawbridges and Tattlers...send money."
truth bs 1.png

Third truth bomb: "I sugar-daddied all my money away....send money."
truth bs 2.png

What "truth" do you think will Michael Petherick reveal next?

As a former high-tier patron, F*ck you, Michael!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
This is written by someone whose first language isn't English. The sentence structure isn't right. I don't know if this is relevant. It makes me wonder if this post is part of a complex long con.

Queens is in Kingston, my eldest grandson works there. Its a long way from where the makers/sewists live, I can't see it being likely that they know each other. Canada is a big country.
Checked out the sister’s Facebook, agree grammar is not good especially given the sister’s job/qualifications but it may have been written under stress. TattyYana does appear in one of the photos (2019) and has responded in one of the posts to wish her sister Karen a happy 57th birthday.. seems strange that Tatty Yana is being so elusive, causing grief and stress to all those around her as well as controlling the methods of communication. Poor Selmar seemed to be beside himself with worry before she contacted him (after a significant amount of time had elapsed) who would put their ‘partner’ through that? Curiouser and curiouser.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
First truth bomb: "I have to bring my desktop computer everywhere...send money."
View attachment 674744
Second truth bomb: "Woe is me....I am being bullied by the Strawbridges and Tattlers...send money."
View attachment 674660
Third truth bomb: "I sugar-daddied all my money away....send money."
View attachment 674662
What "truth" do you think will Michael Petherick reveal next?

As a former high-tier patron, F*ck you, Michael!
You and me both. I was the top tier as well. I feel like a fool. Fortunately I lost it around Christmas when he broke a decorative Xmas Spode plate that he didn't want to glue together and asked for a new one...and got it. I was done!

In between Tattler video and sugar daddy video we had "I just had to have that expensive Oak beam so I'm over budget on the Cottage, please send money" video.

Next video possibilities:
1) More tattler harassment
2) Claiming homophobic bullying by tattler
3) Andrew has left me and I'm sad and can't focus on doing videos, send money
4) Andrew's brother is "ill" in Madrid (or Medellín Colombia) and being the good soul mate boyfriend I am, I have to go with him. Send me first class plane tickets.

Reactions: 30
Early comments on tonight's CD flog 2 hours before it is aired: " an ungamely bunch of misfits":eek::ROFLMAO:??!!

.................Help ! I am developing some form of 🧠🤡 condition. Lately I seek oodles of comfort, relaxation with good humoured viewing via the motley crew within and around the Chateau de La Lande. Respect to Stefanie for managing such an un gamely bunch of misfits and turning them into a comedy team to match anyone known to Milligan, Sellers and Dear Harry. Love to all from Cleguerec 😷🇫🇷🍷🇬

......................Think Michael could do with cooling off in your pool Stephanie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Patreon number was 544 before the beg vlog and it's now 561. That's 17 new fools. Just one fool donating one euro is too much but this beg vlog has not been anywhere near as successful as his previous ones. It has also created an unprecedented and well earned backlash for him in the comments. Unfortunately, I don't think he reads the comments and prefers to keep his head up his ass. Sorry, I mean Andrew's ass.
What disgusts me is not the 17 new patrons, it is the 544 still there. At what point do you call time?

Reactions: 23
Greetings!

I'm a long-time admirer of this common-sense forum full of decent and frank talking souls. Being more of a listener than talker I’ve been content to lurk and nod in approval (and often laugh out loud) at various member’s views over the last few months.

However, I am so angry at the bloody audacity of the poor mouth utterances in Petherdick’s latest vlog that I feel the need to vent along with you…much of which has already been said but please humour me anyway….

What a sly, mendacious and self-serving character he is. Having the privilege of being given a home in his sister-in-law’s beautiful French chateau, he abuses her hospitality by sneaking up to his den like the proverbial rat up a drainpipe to hold out his begging bowl to his hapless YT and Patreon subscribers, expecting them to feel sorry for him and fill his coffers (again!) after squandering thousands of their euros on his recent flights of fancy and debauchery.

His shameless exploitation and abuse of their goodwill (and idiocy!) is beyond galling.

His insincerity was clearly obvious to those of us who see him for what he is…..an amoral grifter. His shifty looks, unable to look directly at the camera as he spouts lie after lie, his “I can’t believe I’m telling you this” statements to justify his wretched unrequited lust fest, his ‘mansplaining’ of how the Patreon account fund total is exaggerated and nowhere near what he actually receives from it….blah, blah, blah!

And then if that wasn’t enough, he has the audacity to use his gayness as a crutch to prop up his ‘woe is me’ sob story.

I am so angry at this despicable swindler and probably angrier at his comatose and obtuse fans who cannot seem to wake up from their trance. Why, oh why can’t they see the duplicitous manipulation?

How can his family condone and enable this behaviour? From a spectator’s stance, the humiliation he brings to them by association is utterly mortifying to watch.

In these difficult pandemic times where so many are struggling and we are all being prevented from living and moving about we would wish to, this clown is making a mockery of hard working, responsible and decent folk for whom he deigns to offer an ‘escape’ through his vlogs, oh and laughably be a ‘role model’ to. GET OVER YOURSELF YOU SELFISH, LAZY LITTLE SCROUNGER.

And in the words of the inimitable Judge Judy…..’GET A JOB’!!!!

There. Done.
Thank you for letting me vent my spleen peeps. Maybe I'll get worked up enough to have a pop at that other shameless grifter 'Beggery Stephanie' in a day or two…….cold and calculating as she clearly is to those who can see beyond the façade. I can imagine she’s secretly experiencing schadenfreude at her friend’s latest debacle…. but I believe in karma and surely it is coming for her too…..

Namaste

• Heart
Reactions: 78
[/QUOTE] Well what is it with SJ and attracting these people who seem awkward and shy. At least the Australian guys were there to do work and did not seem to be in that category. The recent arrival of the latest Canadian and the other two makes me wonder at the initial draw. They seem to be attracted by some fantasy I wonder if these same people are also role game players such as dungeons and dragons. (Davy and play mobile) Wanting to live in a castle! They seem to be intelligent and well educated. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 19
It looks like Karen is a medical social worker in Illinois.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
title thread 🧵
author ✍ @Marquis de Potpourri

MPK is the supreme deity in the pantheon of stupid!

agent 007
I salut 😈
M

title thread 🧵

Perhaps you could make Michael Petherick July's GAG charity beneficiary?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I took the liberty to create a new thread with the title by @ViewerLA

Most liked post from previous thread also by @ViewerLA :

My friend posted this brilliant comment on his video. It's at least lasted long enough for me to take a screenshot. The cows are waking up in France, so things will start getting deleted.
View attachment 674353
Brilliant comment. And well done on creating the new thread - good title.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can't get enough garbage for your brocante stuff-filled chateau, eh Stephanie?
Would you like to bail your bestie out of his misery with the money you spend on garbage or are you laughing at him (like us) but only on the inside? ;) 😆
brocante1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.