The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread titles...
1. The Tango Chateau is on fire but the water hoses are dry...
2. Too many cooks in the Chateau kitchen, who's leaving next?
3. How many grifters can 1 Chateau hold?
How about "Chateau Rentboys - it takes two to Tango"

Reactions: 13
When you end up making more money from YouTube and Patreon than doing gardening that becomes a problem. Like all these B-listers they’re handed 10k subs on the release of their first video. The reason why he’s an opportunist is he has taken to the vlogging, invested and run with it. If he started vlogging as a gardener DIY guy in France off the bat with an iPhone and no connection with SJ he wouldn’t even have 1k subs. No money coming in and have given up by now. He owes everything to SJ and I’m saying there’s a fine line he has to ride in order to stay sweet and not get bigger than the hand that feeds.

Reactions: 17
He doesn't owe SJ sheot. Sorry, he could have had subs without her and gotten somewhere. If anything SJ is an opportunist by scamming her viewers out of their hard earned money.

Reactions: 11
I think the next title is in this post by @Espe , right?
Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil and tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Reactions: 6
She couldn't even handle getting the doorknob on the backdoor fixed? In sixteen years? Really? Couldn't be bothered is more like it, as it's the door furthest from her private quarters
Is her golden bathtub that cost thousands the only tub in the chateau? I would be embarrassed to know if I was the only one in the whole massive heap that has multiple people also living there, to be able to have a bath… in that tub no less!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.