The Chateau Diaries #47 How to succeed in Business without really trying (to work)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took the liberty to create a new thread with the title by @ViewerLA

Most liked post from previous thread also by @ViewerLA :

My friend posted this brilliant comment on his video. It's at least lasted long enough for me to take a screenshot. The cows are waking up in France, so things will start getting deleted.
1626959047112.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Here we go!!! Meet Kimberley Preiksaitis, the new pay to play volunteer at Lalande. She is listed as a countess. It does not cost much to be recognized by SJ and her handlers. Now, if she is there to research grifting and grifters, I applaud her. Unfortunately, I do not thinks that this is the case. Hopefully she can still think critically and will have an eye opening experience.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When I joined Tattle, I thought these CD threads will die off or be slow but wow...these characters are the gifts that keep giving! Thanks @Jikki2 for starting this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Here we go!!! Meet Kimberley Preiksaitis, the new pay to play volunteer at Lalande. She is listed as a countess. It does not cost much to be recognized by SJ and her handlers. Now, if she is there to research grifting and grifters, I applaud her. Unfortunately, I do not thinks that this is the case. Hopefully she can still think critically and will have an eye opening experience.

She went to Queens University in Ontario. Perhaps she is friends with the makers/sewist/whatever.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Add bookmark
#1,056
We really need a new thread before this is closed. @MojoDublin seems MIA at the moment. Anyone could create it but I haven't kept on top of the title suggestions at all.
"How to succeed without trying (to work)" ?
There's rather short space for the title.

@Jikki2
🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
Agent 007 superb work !!!!
WTG thanks πŸ™ ….

It’s so sunny here and I took off to enjoy island life … zero WiFi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Stepped wayyyy back after the alumni METHERICK baby Jedi
From THE donkey sanctuary university of SSB and its followers …..
had the double digit audacity to try the help fund my hedonistic life
I’m gay and ppl don’t understand!!!!!

I’m about 15 pages behind / but wanna get to read it all

Tattlers don’t rattle
They surpassed themselfs with another thread 🧡

Long live tattle πŸ˜‡
M
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just up today in case anyone does not see it, and I know it was discussed before: Stephanie & Philip with Chateau Love at the Da Vinci event!
da vinci.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you for the new thread clever people . I am so appreciative I'm part of this community. When my anger with the chateau entitled beggars take a toll on my mental health---I have you guys

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Threads are. racng along at the speed of light! Thank you @Jikki2 for doing the honours.

Quoting myself, apologies!

From Thread 2, comment posted 24th October 2020:

Goodness me, the Boy Trotter doesn't half irritate with the constant rattling of his virtual begging bowl. Costs are spiralling out of control with the cottage restoration? However did that happen, Michael? It couldn't possibly have anything to do with bad (non-existent) project management, cock-eyed decisions, a meaningless budget-written-on-the-back-of-a-stamp versus extravagant expenditure way beyond the worth of a one down, one up cottage and, in general, laughably grandiose ideas that others are actively encouraged to chip in towards.

As for the oak beam malarkey, all I saw was a truculent toddler throwing a tantrum and the grown ups caving in. Michael says it's all about authenticity. All very commendable, but does authenticity really include panelling on the walls and kitchen units created to a bespoke design? In a tiny and unremarkable cottage. Money being spent like water. And talking of water, I wonder what chaos will emerge when it comes to plumbing..and the electrics.

The cottage doesn't even belong to him. He has no security of tenure. What happens if it all goes belly up at Trotter Towers? Of course, it's in his brother's interest that the cottage is done up and this is a convenient way of saving it from becoming a collapsed pile of stone without spending a sou himself. None of this should matter a jot, or be the business of anybody else. EXCEPT that by relying on and courting contributions from strangers it becomes other people's business.

The cottage is a vanity project, plain and simple. I can just about get my head around the Patreon contributions - chacon a son gout - but I find the use of gofundme really distasteful. To me, gofundme is about an individual raising funds for a worthy cause, i.e. a charity (I've several friends who've used GFM for things like London Marathon sponsorship with a nominated benefitting charity) or a specific charitable project. Not to provide the means to pay for doing up a decrepit cottage attached to an estate* in France. Frankly, it stinks..

* I can't think why I didn't put estate in inverted commas in the original post.

And today, 22nd July 2021...

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose. Except now, 9 months later, the "narrative" has become a dark and forbidding sea of deceit, avarice and arrogant contempt for those who've supported the chateausphere Peter Pan.

I feel not even the smallest twinge of sympathy for this very public unravelling of the tarantula's web he has spun. He's a sham, a charlatan, a hustler, a fraud and all the other fancy words which mean the same thing: a barefaced, downright liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
[IMG alt="arwensgal1975"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/152/152970.jpg?1603995514[/IMG]
arwensgal1975

Yesterday at 6:09 PM
Maybe a suggestion for our next title thread: Ain't no scandal, us Tattlers can't handle :)

😈
title thread 🧡
author ✍ @arwensgal1975
Ain't no scandal, us Tattlers can't handle :)

😈😈
Title thread 🧡
✍ author @Gibson

Remember you're not small fry, keep on grifting and if it doesn't work cry

😈😈😈
Title thread 🧡
author ✍ @claraburnette

constant loud verbal adoration act as fuel for the delusion instead

😈😈😈
Title 🧡 thread
author ✍ @Mummy Dearest

your channel is as stagnant as a toxic dump runoff lagoon.

😈😈😈😈
title thread 🧡
author ✍ @Marquis de Potpourri

You misspelled "roll" --- Michael is a true "roll model." ;) :m

and that’s only 4 pages in !!!!
I’ll go back - some need to be addedπŸ˜‚

am in convulsions of laughter here
excellent work agents 007

parfeeeect

M
😈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
feel not even the smallest twinge of sympathy for this very public unravelling of the tarantula's web he has spun. He's a sham, a charlatan, a hustler, a fraud and all the other fancy words which mean the same thing: a barefaced, downright liar.
😈
title thread 🧡
author ✍ @NotAChatelaine

this very public unravelling of the tarantula's web he has spun.

😈😈

Reactions: 13
I took the liberty to create a new thread with the title by @ViewerLA

Most liked post from previous thread also by @ViewerLA :

My friend posted this brilliant comment on his video. It's at least lasted long enough for me to take a screenshot. The cows are waking up in France, so things will start getting deleted.
View attachment 674353
Thanks for starting the new thread @Jikki2
My friend was thrilled that his tongue lashing for Metherick was so well received by the Tattle community!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Well....the insufferable little git has raised more than €3200 on his gofundme thanks to his most recent tale of woe.

Edit to add....he's gained 130 Patrons on Patreon. Fools and their money....

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
On Selmar's Facebook today.
  1. View attachment 674438
This is written by someone whose first language isn't English. The sentence structure isn't right. I don't know if this is relevant. It makes me wonder if this post is part of a complex long con.

She went to Queens University in Ontario. Perhaps she is friends with the makers/sewist/whatever.
Queens is in Kingston, my eldest grandson works there. Its a long way from where the makers/sewists live, I can't see it being likely that they know each other. Canada is a big country.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Edit to add....he's gained 130 Patrons on Patreon. Fools and their money....
The Patreon number was 544 before the beg vlog and it's now 561. That's 17 new fools. Just one fool donating one euro is too much but this beg vlog has not been anywhere near as successful as his previous ones. It has also created an unprecedented and well earned backlash for him in the comments. Unfortunately, I don't think he reads the comments and prefers to keep his head up his ass. Sorry, I mean Andrew's ass.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.