Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ermaghaaad!

Greetings!

I'm a long-time admirer of this common-sense forum full of decent and frank talking souls. Being more of a listener than talker I’ve been content to lurk and nod in approval (and often laugh out loud) at various member’s views over the last few months.

However, I am so angry at the bloody audacity of the poor mouth utterances in Petherdick’s latest vlog that I feel the need to vent along with you…much of which has already been said but please humour me anyway….

What a sly, mendacious and self-serving character he is. Having the privilege of being given a home in his sister-in-law’s beautiful French chateau, he abuses her hospitality by sneaking up to his den like the proverbial rat up a drainpipe to hold out his begging bowl to his hapless YT and Patreon subscribers, expecting them to feel sorry for him and fill his coffers (again!) after squandering thousands of their euros on his recent flights of fancy and debauchery.

His shameless exploitation and abuse of their goodwill (and idiocy!) is beyond galling.

His insincerity was clearly obvious to those of us who see him for what he is…..an amoral grifter. His shifty looks, unable to look directly at the camera as he spouts lie after lie, his “I can’t believe I’m telling you this” statements to justify his wretched unrequited lust fest, his ‘mansplaining’ of how the Patreon account fund total is exaggerated and nowhere near what he actually receives from it….blah, blah, blah!

And then if that wasn’t enough, he has the audacity to use his gayness as a crutch to prop up his ‘woe is me’ sob story.

I am so angry at this despicable swindler and probably angrier at his comatose and obtuse fans who cannot seem to wake up from their trance. Why, oh why can’t they see the duplicitous manipulation?

How can his family condone and enable this behaviour? From a spectator’s stance, the humiliation he brings to them by association is utterly mortifying to watch.

In these difficult pandemic times where so many are struggling and we are all being prevented from living and moving about we would wish to, this clown is making a mockery of hard working, responsible and decent folk for whom he deigns to offer an ‘escape’ through his vlogs, oh and laughably be a ‘role model’ to. GET OVER YOURSELF YOU SELFISH, LAZY LITTLE SCROUNGER.

And in the words of the inimitable Judge Judy…..’GET A JOB’!!!!

There. Done.
Thank you for letting me vent my spleen peeps. Maybe I'll get worked up enough to have a pop at that other shameless grifter 'Beggery Stephanie' in a day or two…….cold and calculating as she clearly is to those who can see beyond the façade. I can imagine she’s secretly experiencing schadenfreude at her friend’s latest debacle…. but I believe in karma and surely it is coming for her too…..

Namaste

• Heart
Reactions: 78
First truth bomb: "I have to bring my desktop computer everywhere. I need a high-end laptop...send money."
truth bs 3.png

Second truth bomb: "Woe is me....I am being bullied by the Strawbridges and Tattlers...send money."
truth bs 1.png

Third truth bomb: "I sugar-daddied all my money away....send money."
truth bs 2.png

What "truth" do you think will Michael Petherick reveal next?

As a former high-tier patron, F*ck you, Michael!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Jikki2

Chatty Member
I took the liberty to create a new thread with the title by @ViewerLA

Most liked post from previous thread also by @ViewerLA :

My friend posted this brilliant comment on his video. It's at least lasted long enough for me to take a screenshot. The cows are waking up in France, so things will start getting deleted.
1626959047112.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

purejuice

VIP Member
Because I'm really interested, and because bad plans are way more instructive than good ones, I have watched the entire video of Davy's plan for the garden.
First, the drawings are concept drawings, as he calls them, amenable to micro and macro change, not detailed architectural landscape plans. Some are his 7th or 8th iteration of a plan.
This is a good and wise move. To criticize him for not producing action plans is not appreciating a good strategy. I'd wager what he has done is like what politicians do, convening a commission to study the problem. Until it goes away.
Overall, pleasantly surprised. It is what it is: Very good indeed. And certainly not the demento Marie Antoinette fake shepherdess garden I imagined. Back on the Davy train.

Area 1: Potager:
✔He advocates calling in an expert to care for the old fruit trees, to restore them to the espalier state they were planted for. Of all the universally neglected and abused beings at the chateau, for me, the fruit trees were right up there with the chickens, pea chicks, Ruby et al. That shot of decades of lichen growing on them like yak hair haunts me to this moment. Davy FTW
🔙 He avers the irrigation system will last for decades. He does not say if Matt's new pipeline will supply sufficient water pressure to use the irrigation system.🤡
✖ No chicken house location or chicken protection fencing plan. 👺
🔜 Stephanie suggests installing fridge, sink and kettle -- but no loo or shower -- in gardener's tea room. Again, I'd be very very careful about those chocolate pies The Help are serving. :poop:

Area 2: Two main courtyards:
Working courtyard:
✔Introducing the first of several oval-shaped beds planned for throughout the garden. Easy to mow around. Davy suggests each could be planted with a theme, including Asian/Moorish/African/paradise garden. This is a good anti-Versailles idea.
✔Extending the hedge across from the front of the chateau, including niches in the hedge for benches.
✔Maintaining its rural, livestock and farm machinery [camper?] character.
✔ Subterranean ancient moat can't be restored, but is to be commemorated with bluestone paving, and planters with blue flowers, atop its length. My idea exactly, therefore A plus.
Entrance courtyard:
Safety measures:
✔Parenthesis of oblong-trimmed pleached lime trees around fountain box hedging: Adds structure and formality. Light, not too pretentious, not so symmetrically laid out as to call attention to the asymmetry of chateau front, see through. Another subtle anti-Versailles idea. Also, all the corners of the box hedges have been driven over by cars. 🥴
✔Installation of metal edging between gravel and lawn, to protect mower and driver from pinging shooting stones.:love:

Area 3: Parterre garden:
Davy has done his homework, as no one else has, and notes the origin of the pre-Renaissance jardin a la francaise in Moorish, north African, Alhambra gardens of paradise. Good one. Excellent. 🌟
The gardens of the Alhambra are probably the best place I ever visited, and the most influential. Anybody who knows that is OK with me.
Gothic architecture itself is based on Islamic. As such, it is the anti-Versailles. If not the actual revenge of Bobadil and Atahualpa.

Its location appears to be outside the old part of the chateau. It is small and simple, definitely not the OTT fountain of Apollo Versailles thing I was expecting. (Although I love the fountain of Apollo and nearly passed out when I saw it. Lots of money and the best artists and fascist art, oooohhh grrrl. Fascists do have great art.)

✔ Davy points out the chateau is simple and not over-ornamented, and so his design for the jardin a la francaise isn't either. "It would look weird and it's an enormous amount of upkeep."
SJ seems to concur. In discussing a simplified plan of planting ornamental grasses around the box triangles, Davy says it simplifies upkeep -- over bedding plants -- and SJ says, that's good for any future financial scenario. Ornamental grasses are beautiful in the wind, more anti-Versailles natural motion. 🆙
✔ Its triangular lines will not be demarcated in disease-prone box. SJ brings it up, Davy says in Flanders, where he lives, nothing is planted with box anymore.
I feared total delusion here and a plantation for box disease like the unvaxxed of Missouri are the font of all U.S. Delta variation COVID infections. Lalande-centered pandemic avoided.🤑
✔ New oval beds to be installed between the parterre and the front hedge/wall, extending the theme begun in the working courtyard. Simple, not pretentious, more anti-Versailles.

Area 4: Swimming pond:
This is Potts' desideratum, along with the tandoori oven.🤡
Please note neither adds value to the property as a less grotty swimming pool adjacent to a hideous suburban BBQ and fire pit station would. This whole thing is pure folly, even though a good farm pond is my preferred style of swimming and this restoration sounds environmentally respectful of the former fishery pond, and appropriate. I'd go with Potts and restore this first if I were spending the money.

✖ Requires a bespoke metal bridge from parterre, across the moat, to pond. Potty could use a walk around the long way.🐷
✔ Repair of lime render stone walls, and installation of capstones to repair decades of water damage
✔ Tree removal.
✔ Installation water plants, frog friendly riparian areas, respectful of historical intake and outtake systems. 🐸

Area 5: Landscape garden, right side of rear garden leading to the lake:
In discussing tree removal, Davy brings up trees in the lake and says he's leaving them for now, because there's so much they don't know about how the lake is to be restored.
✔ Let the grass grow a little taller to appear like a meadow, and mow in a semi-circular grass path, along the moat to the lake bank. Natural wind motion, anti-Versailles. :love:
↘ Regrade the entire lawn, which has a hump in the middle, so it slopes evenly toward the lake. This hump foreshortens the view. This would drive some people crazy, but I'd put my money in restoring the lake first. As promised.
✔ Decorative edging plants along the dry moat, the edge of which is dangerous to mow.

Area 6: Back yard, left side of rear garden, including chapel and amphitheater:
Davy once again goes for financial prudence and simplicity. But for the proposed chapel wall and OTT amphitheater.
He says he could design a very elaborate garden for this space, but the upkeep would be disastrous.
✔Her weenie box parade is to be demolished and the poormouth plantlings, Davy says diplomatically, "used elsewhere" which I suspect is a euphemism. Quite right too. He still is the only person who says no to her. To be replaced with a "more impressive" rank of clipped, non-disease prone, yews. Planted farther apart as they recede in the distance toward the lake to increase the elongation of the view.
✔Parterre-like geometric beds paralllel to terrace to be delineated with sheared box-like plants.
✔ No plantings against old walls, which Davy says are to be repointed.
✔Terrace to be extended, levelled, surfaced with water tight pavement, keeping the renovated walls stable for the next two centuries. Emphasis on restoration, good. SJ appears to agree.🌟🌟
✔Extends wall from edge of terrace all the way to the chapel. This is his big move and I'd call it a qualified success, about visually levelling the view of the chateau and chapel from a distance. Nothing I care about. Could be done with planting.
✔Installs steps on chapel incline to lawn.
✔Paint the pergola white or dark because the present preservative green is hideous. He has a way of pointing out her errors of taste in the nicest but most pointed way.
✔Installation of horizontal and vertical sunshades on terrace pergola. Adds value
✖ Visually where the lawn dips into the forest, jars the view. Davy installs more steps here, which bisect the upcoming....
✖.....amphitheater. Spare me.🕺
↙ Night-blooming moonlight white flower garden around the chapel. Stephanie says the moonlight hits the chapel and for the after-party glass of wine she wants a white garden. Davy handles this stoner vampire idea rather well. 🧛‍♂️ Clipped non-box cubes of hedge material to match terrace parterres.
✔Maze garden behind the chapel -- beautifully executed for the site, which is not level, but slants upward toward the forest. Thus it could not accommodate the too-high-maintenance, disease-prone clipped box maze SJ had in mind. For me this transition from lawn to forest was the most problematic aesthetic issue of the garden. Well played, Davy. 🥇
✔Davy has just explained the area behind the chapel slopes and can't be used for a traditional Maze. PJ says, well what about this part, can't you put the maze in here? Davy quietly says this is for the clothesline. Washing hidden by hedges as planned by Davy. PJ's impertinence skewered by yet another expert. Well played, Davy. 🥇 PJ's dickless one-upsmanship game foiled again.
↘ The installation of the swimming pool where the tennis court is makes sense. While this and its accompanying hideous suburban BBQ set up adds value, I personally like it least. Except perhaps for the amphitheater.

Area 7: Island in the lake
I love this.
✔ Dream big. This posits the restoration of the lake, and also a place to stack excavated swimming pool soil.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Threads are. racng along at the speed of light! Thank you @Jikki2 for doing the honours.

Quoting myself, apologies!

From Thread 2, comment posted 24th October 2020:

Goodness me, the Boy Trotter doesn't half irritate with the constant rattling of his virtual begging bowl. Costs are spiralling out of control with the cottage restoration? However did that happen, Michael? It couldn't possibly have anything to do with bad (non-existent) project management, cock-eyed decisions, a meaningless budget-written-on-the-back-of-a-stamp versus extravagant expenditure way beyond the worth of a one down, one up cottage and, in general, laughably grandiose ideas that others are actively encouraged to chip in towards.

As for the oak beam malarkey, all I saw was a truculent toddler throwing a tantrum and the grown ups caving in. Michael says it's all about authenticity. All very commendable, but does authenticity really include panelling on the walls and kitchen units created to a bespoke design? In a tiny and unremarkable cottage. Money being spent like water. And talking of water, I wonder what chaos will emerge when it comes to plumbing..and the electrics.

The cottage doesn't even belong to him. He has no security of tenure. What happens if it all goes belly up at Trotter Towers? Of course, it's in his brother's interest that the cottage is done up and this is a convenient way of saving it from becoming a collapsed pile of stone without spending a sou himself. None of this should matter a jot, or be the business of anybody else. EXCEPT that by relying on and courting contributions from strangers it becomes other people's business.

The cottage is a vanity project, plain and simple. I can just about get my head around the Patreon contributions - chacon a son gout - but I find the use of gofundme really distasteful. To me, gofundme is about an individual raising funds for a worthy cause, i.e. a charity (I've several friends who've used GFM for things like London Marathon sponsorship with a nominated benefitting charity) or a specific charitable project. Not to provide the means to pay for doing up a decrepit cottage attached to an estate* in France. Frankly, it stinks..

* I can't think why I didn't put estate in inverted commas in the original post.

And today, 22nd July 2021...

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose. Except now, 9 months later, the "narrative" has become a dark and forbidding sea of deceit, avarice and arrogant contempt for those who've supported the chateausphere Peter Pan.

I feel not even the smallest twinge of sympathy for this very public unravelling of the tarantula's web he has spun. He's a sham, a charlatan, a hustler, a fraud and all the other fancy words which mean the same thing: a barefaced, downright liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Billy had just said that teabag had lost a 'thousand' subscribers, Gwen said homophobic shits!
Which just goes to show they really really don't get it. It's not about the big reveal (which surprised no-one) that he's gay, it's about blowing donated funds on rent boys, expensive hotels, and then playing the hard done by victim and begging for more.
Disgusting!
So no, dear Gwen, not homophobic shits actually.
I am at a complete loss with Gwen. I thought she was a well brought up, rich and quite nice girl. I thought the idea was that Billy married her to raise himself and his family to her level. What has happened? She has turned into a common, foul mouthed fishwife. She won't be getting rid of them - she now fits right in.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Hot off the press – Marie – BY POPULAR DEMAND - has added another top, top tier to her Patron account to support her new channel:

Visualise yourself dreaming to be my top tier patron and then make your dream come true.

For just $250 per month (minimum 10 months) you can enjoy the following:

- You will become a unique star and be interviewed by me, Marie Wilt, for one of my Success Stories

- You will be asked thoughtful and insightful questions – prepared by yourself because you will understand I am very busy. (Please mount on cue cards with large print

- You will be described as My dear friend….. whatever you name is….

- You will answer the questions yadda, yadda, yadda

- You will be able to show all your friends and family on Patron Only Video upon their subscription

Non inclusive extras to add to your unique experience includes:

• A bunch of Marie Wilt signature flowers sat sadly on the table that will be prominently between us $60 – you can keep the jam jar as a special keepsake of your day
  • Hair and make up with Philip $100 (Snorts by separate negotiation)
  • A trip to the local brocante with Natti to buy two left boots $50 exclusive of boots. Please note if you cannot find two left boots you can buy two pairs of boots and throw the right ones away. We want you to look good for your interview.
  • Transport to and from the chateau so that you can enjoy a bit of craic – by private arrangement with Brenda Gibbons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Add bookmark
#1,056
We really need a new thread before this is closed. @MojoDublin seems MIA at the moment. Anyone could create it but I haven't kept on top of the title suggestions at all.
"How to succeed without trying (to work)" ?
There's rather short space for the title.

@Jikki2
🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
Agent 007 superb work !!!!
WTG thanks 🙏 ….

It’s so sunny here and I took off to enjoy island life … zero WiFi 😂😂😂

Stepped wayyyy back after the alumni METHERICK baby Jedi
From THE donkey sanctuary university of SSB and its followers …..
had the double digit audacity to try the help fund my hedonistic life
I’m gay and ppl don’t understand!!!!!

I’m about 15 pages behind / but wanna get to read it all

Tattlers don’t rattle
They surpassed themselfs with another thread 🧵

Long live tattle 😇
M
😈

• Heart

chillijam

What did Gwen say that had to be censored? Heard it at 6:50 mark.
Billy had just said that teabag had lost a 'thousand' subscribers, Gwen said homophobic shits!
Which just goes to show they really really don't get it. It's not about the big reveal (which surprised no-one) that he's gay, it's about blowing donated funds on rent boys, expensive hotels, and then playing the hard done by victim and begging for more.
Disgusting!
So no, dear Gwen, not homophobic shits actually.

• Heart
  • Wow

MarquisOfNadaillac

Last I'll say on MPK, unless it gets REALLY interesting in the coming weeks (SJ must be thrilled we've been so distracted we've almost forgotten about her!) -

It's rich Gwen (I'll call her Melania (Gwelania?) now) is calling people out for being homophobic when her husband publicly, cruelly joked/referred to Michael as the "Christmas Fairy" just a few months ago.

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 6.46.03 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Linus

VIP Member
I'll just leave these 'brotherly love' pics here in case some patrons see the light, check out this forum and realize what the actual heck are they funding.

1.png
5.png

6.png
7.png

3.png
4.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Sherrie Petherick
19 minutes ago
@Sonia Hamilton he doesn’t use patreon he used his YouTube income. Patreon is for Sean’s wages and building materials. Work was still being done on the chateau even with Michael away at the time. If you rewatch you will understand that’s what was said.

Ma Trotter weighing in for a self-righteous and indignant rebuttal had to happen. I'm surprised it took two days, but perhaps she was aligning her weaponry.

Unsurprisingly, her line of attack shows goalposts being moved, rules of engagement (as Mrs Petherick appears to have declared war) changed, parameters reset. At what point did her Golden Boy, the precious cash cow, say that Patreon funds resulting from DIO vlogs were for projects encompassing the whole of Basmania? I'm 99.999999% sure that from the word go the intention, per his Patreon profile, was the resurrection and rejuvenation of the gardener's cottage. No mention to funds being used for other projects at Trotter Towers.

At best Mrs Petherick is being disingenuous, at worst she must think people are thick as several oak planks.

Sherrie Petherick
14 minutes ago
@H M Stephanie receives over €30k per month in patreon. With a host of free workers. There is a difference. Please don’t try and compare their situations as they are totally different. We have to work and make vlogs.

Yes, Stephanie's situation is quite different. It's a valid point. But it's a flawed defence to draw comparisons. SJ, for all her faults (which are legion, if not legendary) does deliver on her commitment She may not have the same number of subscribers as Michael but 3 vlogs a week with, conservatively/guesstimate, at least 60,000 views per vlog (excluding Gift Grab) is the basis for a very healthy YouTube income. It's basic maths, not rocket science. You can have as many subscribers as you like, if there's no regular content the income stream will suffer. If the reduced income stream impacts what you feel is your salary, don't cry penury when your pocket money runs out because of over-indulging in the fruits of the flesh and other distractions.

At the heart of this is Sherrie's deep-seated fury and green-eyed envy at Steohanie's success. She resents it enough to overlook her son's not inconsiderable flaws,

• Heart
Reactions: 39

OneMoonbeam

Chatty Member
Well....the insufferable little git has raised more than €3200 on his gofundme thanks to his most recent tale of woe.

Edit to add....he's gained 130 Patrons on Patreon. Fools and their money....

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
In America if you call someone "white trash".... well, "them's is fightin' words".
But I do believe the Pethericks are white trash....including baby mamma.
And as the (very horrible) song says, " Money can't buy you class".
And they are proof.
Here's proof that they are.
Seriously, who lives like this?
mess1.png

Those cobwebs on the door!
mess2.png

They buy a chateau and turned it into a trash bin! Seven people (not including the babies) live in the chateau and none of them have time to tidy up? Why can't they clean up regularly? These people are gross!

Last edited:
  • Sick

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Edit to add....he's gained 130 Patrons on Patreon. Fools and their money....
The Patreon number was 544 before the beg vlog and it's now 561. That's 17 new fools. Just one fool donating one euro is too much but this beg vlog has not been anywhere near as successful as his previous ones. It has also created an unprecedented and well earned backlash for him in the comments. Unfortunately, I don't think he reads the comments and prefers to keep his head up his ass. Sorry, I mean Andrew's ass.

• Haha
  • Wow