The Chateau Diaries #46 Of Mice and Men, you thought you had a bargain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long a trip from France to Turkey?
Can you just drive over the border now....just roll on in?
I know nothing about Europe rules.

It is a looooong drive. Selmar better quit tangoing and get going on his rescue trip to Turkey...

Of course, "she" did not ask for a visit...just money....because THAT will help her understand the foreign !language better.
Turkey is not in European Union. Not sure if you need a visa to go to Turkey but it's not that easy.

Reactions: 5
I just want to know why they keep making roasts with lettuce on the same plate! :sick:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
They have done it! Chateau de la Grifferaire ( Religious Canadians that sound lIke Americans ) have opened a Patreon accoun
I wonder if they had a thorough survey when they bought it. Getting rid of the dry rot will be a major problem and expense and they will need to burn anything it has touched as it spreads like wild fire but they don't seem that bothered about it. Just let the patrons pay for it all! If it's in the ceilings, it's probably in the floors as well, and could be spreading everywhere!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was appalled watching Selmar's Vlog of "Tango" at Lalande. The people were so old, ugly and fat. A complete total turn-off!! I agree those people will freak out when they see themselves online...
So you can only have fun if you're young, beautiful and svelte? What an incredibly superficial attitude. Why would they freak out by seeing themselves online? Don't you believe they have mirrors and know what they look like? A pretty disappointing post TBH.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if they had a thorough survey when they bought it. Getting rid of the dry rot will be a major problem and expense and they will need to burn anything it has touched as it spreads like wild fire but they don't seem that bothered about it. Just let the patrons pay for it all! If it's in the ceilings, it's probably in the floors as well, and could be spreading everywhere!
It's probably in their brains as well ... Are you sure that's the name of their château? I thought it was called Château de la Grifterie ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I read in dans comments that Stephanie and Phillip were indeed at the party! Our king and queen of lalande must have gone off to catch up on their beauty sleep while other servants cleaned up after the party.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Stephanology is fascinating.. Advertising a French vinery, networking, vine grabbing.. Really boring content as people can't taste anything via yt
Super chats?
Love bombing and slimeing in the chat..
She could literary sit on a pot, reading a book..
Baghwan forgot his name got 93 rolls royce, wow

Reactions: 7
So you can only have fun if you're young, beautiful and svelte? What an incredibly superficial attitude. Why would they freak out by seeing themselves online? Don't you believe they have mirrors and know what they look like? A pretty disappointing post TBH.
Here is me and my squeeze. In case you wondered, I am the young, beautiful svelte one on the left...the white guy!
Wedding 50%.JPG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
When you want to get invloved in a chateau and be part of rescuing it, invest like you invest in real property. I get those question al lot of times..you can invest a small amount of money, say like 15000 euro and be part of the chateau, you even can go there on holiday, because you own a small part of the chateau on paper..if you want you can later sell it too..

Why give money to all those grifters ...its just money down the drain...you only make them rich...by getting their crumbling chateaux in good order..for a few louzy vlogs...full of lies..and support them with their lavish lifestyles..so stupid..they must be laughing their asses out behind the patreons backs...
Yup yes yes yes yes. Laughing all the way to the bank. It used to be fun- but re-doing YOUR BEDROOM before doing 100% of EVERYTHING that helps it RUN as a chit-oooo AND having the guest areas 100% perfect?? Seriously a Murano chandelier?? For your bedroom?? WEIRD that it was the "only" place it could fit.... sure.... what's that - 10-15k?? Ugh... just so over all of it. ALL of the grifters

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Creating a drama for profit.com
She's supposed to be in a hospital in Istanbul. It's not some tiny village in the back of beyond, it's a major city. There would be access to interpreters, etc., and I am sure many other hospital employees would also speak good English. Selmar needs to wake up!

Reactions: 14
I'm not sure she knows how any of this works???? FrenchGirl123 is very pleasant and knowledgeable. We do not bully but offer constructive criticism.
Take note, grifters and self promoters will be called out.

The new 🤪 from the live chat...

Le Château De BriqueBoi For those of you who know FrenchGirl123, what you do young lady is not pleasant. Fishing people from this live chat to later bully us around at your or the online website where you can be found at.

casperben @Le Château De BriqueBoi really. that is horrible, can you just block her?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Selmar. Just ask Tatty to take a picture of herself in her hospital bed, showing her gallbladder op scar together with a copy of today's Turkish Times or whatever the main newspaper is...
Yeah like why doesn't he just FaceTime her? I'm sure they have wifi in the hospital

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Did anybody see SJ HRH in her darling little CHANEL SUIT?? wow.. I guess that's what happens when you grift 30k from patreons and then get a bucket of cash from YouTube. Um ya... if you really cared about fixing your tit-oooo you would have SOLD YOUR FLAT in London? Yes?? Anyone know if she has EVER worked in a real job? The best bit is - these things come and go - and like so many things- it will leave, it won't go on forever. Ugh. I can hardly wait.

Reactions: 13
So only beautiful people may appear on vlogs or enjoy themselves? Whilst I am happy to take to task idiots who grift, and push their agenda in people's faces during a pandemic, this is just the kind of statement I have issue with.
Would you be happy if someone discussed your parents or grandparents on those terms? Have they not earned the right to have some fun regardless?
A bloody pathetic statement.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Agreed let them have their earned fun even if old, ugly and fat. Nobody of the two legged creatures at the Lalande Dump is voraciously stunning or drop dead gorgeous. The pooping peacocks outshine them and even diesel and ruby upstage them
99.9% of the time. I say live and let live. Party like it's 1999 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🕺🕺🕺💃💃💃👈 only use your own 💲

Reactions: 21
I'm not sure she knows how any of this works???? FrenchGirl123 is very pleasant and knowledgeable. We do not bully but offer constructive criticism.
Take note, grifters and self promoters will be called out.

The new 🤪 from the live chat...

Le Château De BriqueBoi For those of you who know FrenchGirl123, what you do young lady is not pleasant. Fishing people from this live chat to later bully us around at your or the online website where you can be found at.

casperben @Le Château De BriqueBoi really. that is horrible, can you just block her?
FrenchGirld123, lucky you! 😘
You are becoming famous! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.