The Chateau Diaries #45 And they say WE have a lousy life..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And isn't the Flower Killer coming back to the shitshow then too, to do a wedding? And then afterwards the whole clan can join them on their honeymoon to Venice?
Maybe that's the reason they visited his family; she wanted to ask for his hand in marriage!!

would love to know what MP and Nic make of it.
Who would give her away, there's a lot to choose from: Mummy; Gerry; Percy; Nic; MP; MPK; Ollie; Mason; her cousin?

A branch with various stuffed animals and fowl. Owls, Squirrel not sure what else
And a stuffed seagull!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It's a Wonderful Life, starring Peter as the headmaster and Miss Anna as the schoolgirl ...

The headmaster: What haven't you done today, Miss Anna? You've neglected to do something, haven't you?

Miss Anna giggles and says in her little soft girly voice: Yes, I have, haven't I? What haven't I done? Oh yes, I haven't cleaned out the henhouse, have I?

The headmaster (looking very stern): No, you haven't, have you? You've been misbehaving, haven't you? And you know what happens to schoolgirls who misbehave, don't you?

Miss Anna: Yes I do and I quite like that (giggles) ... Should I go and clean the henhouse and then you can punish me? (giggles excitedly)

The headmaster: Oh go on then and don't be too long, will you? Otherwise I'll have to punish you in the henhouse and you wouldn't want that, would you? it's not very nice in there, is it? A bit messy ...

Miss Anna: Yeah, it is messy in there, isn't it? (giggles)

The headmaster: Well, go on then and be quick about it! I haven't got all day ... I've got to go and get some MDF from the Brico shop ...

Miss Anna: Okay, I'll be as quick as I can. I'll make the henhouse all clean and tidy (runs off giggling holding a brush and shovel) ...

Follow Peter and Miss Anna on their wonderful journey around France as they downsize from one house to another and eventually end up living in a tiny house the size of a toilet in the middle of a field. It's a wonderful life, especially when you're not in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This one is actually a brilliant idea in script writing.. U might remember the neighbor in "home improvement"
To not show a character gives the drama something misterious
I completely get that idea. A mystery character. But they stay just that - off camera. Nic actually appears with a chicken mask over his head and thus reveals himself as he is - someone with a misfiring sense of humour.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A branch with various stuffed animals and fowl. Owls, Squirrel not sure what else.
Thanks!!!! But I was driven to watch before I saw your answer. And it was worth it!!! Boy, SJ was NOT a happy camper when they were waiting in suspense to see what the present was. So enjoyable to watch her and her sour puss face. Plus it may have been before noon and she was out if bed!!!
Snorts does NOT pick up on social cues. That was such a "stick it to him" crappy ( but HILARIOUS) "gift" and BJJ was just like a stupid little puppy about it.
More junk for the shed.....or The Curious George room, or the Boudoir!!!!! Snorts can staple gun it onto the crown over the Ritz Carlton bed of love!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely
No
Frickin 😈😈😈

Way I’d part with 50 euro 💶
For
FRK roadkill on a plate
It’s all brown and burnt
No matter the seasons 😈

That’s a flipping Liberty

Carnage
😈
When you consider it’s 13-17 euro 💶 in the village by a CHEF 👩‍🍳

Liberty
You are being unfair. She always serves seasonal vegetables - just not when they are in season....

Agreed. With all their travels there's so many witnesses now. So many people keeping the secret. You'd think they'd want to get ahead of things in case something leaks.
Yes. Genuinely it would be nicer for them, I think, to be the ones to share it, rather than be outed. But given the discussions here, I wonder that it has not leaked onto the Youtube pages and the live chat already. Same with Teabag. How come his patrons don't know. Are there no sleuths on those pages, as there are such brilliant ones here - the striped top belonging to Philip being the classic reveal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What was the gift?? I am dying here!!!!

That's over 300 U.S. dollars!!!!! He was looking at SJ when bidding because he KNEW she was paying for it....she seemed to want him to stop bidding and he kept going giving her a look that said ,"make me". If Clara is on to something and there is a wedding in the making it will be a disaster....A remake of "Sunset Boulevard".

I did like "Eating from Spode...sitting in poo". I think Le Comte de Monte Cristo was the witty one for that one.
The gift is a tree with a lot of stuffed animals...owls, squirlls and seagulls..its awfull...snort let us believe he liked it...i dont buy that...the rest found it very amusing...i think i had thrown that monstrosity down the terras...or at least put that stuffed squirell in Eds foul face...

I thought to understand he paid 60 euros for the portret..

It's a Wonderful Life, starring Peter as the headmaster and Miss Anna as the schoolgirl ...

The headmaster: What haven't you done today, Miss Anna? You've neglected to do something, haven't you?

Miss Anna giggles and says in her little soft girly voice: Yes, I have, haven't I? What haven't I done? Oh yes, I haven't cleaned out the henhouse, have I?

The headmaster (looking very stern): No, you haven't, have you? You've been misbehaving, haven't you? And you know what happens to schoolgirls who misbehave, don't you?

Miss Anna: Yes I do and I quite like that (giggles) ... Should I go and clean the henhouse and then you can punish me? (giggles excitedly)

The headmaster: Oh go on then and don't be too long, will you? Otherwise I'll have to punish you in the henhouse and you wouldn't want that, would you? it's not very nice in there, is it? A bit messy ...

Miss Anna: Yeah, it is messy in there, isn't it? (giggles)

The headmaster: Well, go on then and be quick about it! I haven't got all day ... I've got to go and get some MDF from the Brico shop ...

Miss Anna: Okay, I'll be as quick as I can. I'll make the henhouse all clean and tidy (runs off giggling holding a brush and shovel) ...

Follow Peter and Miss Anna on their wonderful journey around France as they downsize from one house to another and eventually end up living in a tiny house the size of a toilet in the middle of a field. It's a wonderful life, especially when you're not in it.
At least they didnt want anybody else to pay for their house,,..and because of covid they were forced to downsize..i find that a good sense of charactre...not wanting to beg or go on patreon..like all the rest....And yes their relationship is a bit weird to say the least...but again..they dont hide it..like some other chateauxowners or residents do..so i like them for their honesty...

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I completely get that idea. A mystery character. But they stay just that - off camera. Nic actually appears with a chicken mask over his head and thus reveals himself as he is - someone with a misfiring sense of humour.
I can imagine he wants to stay private.. And in a house full of vloggers u might never be sure if ure really off camera.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.