The Chateau Diaries #44 Once again the flogs are full of of Tits, Tat and Tedious Tours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From @mariewiik1 Instagram stories, Happy Hour at Lalande
Look how happy FRK is. Did her vacay start or since it's Friday, drinking whilst working is allowed???
1625862518985.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is possible to take proper care of one’s garden, of whatever size, and to have beautiful flowers, veggies, fruit trees, lawn care, perform daily maintenance needs, etc., you have to have a desire and passion for it. It can be therapy really. Lalande’s grounds are a disaster and will always look awful. SJ doesn’t care so no one else does. If you want to see beautiful gardens watch Claus Dalby. Perfection and beauty. A sanctuary in Denmark.

Natti is literally as dumb as a stump as well as ‘acting’ dumb to get by. SJ’s design aesthetic is bordering on insanity. Ugly as all hell and dated. They all need to stop encouraging her, period.

As for Selmar and his get up...what a tool.
My family has a lovely large house on the water in the South with 4 acres all landscaped. Not a lot of annuals because of deer, but many shaped hedges and flowering bushes and trees. It takes a team of six men with power tools and mowers coming once a week for a whole day to just keep it cut, mulched, and trimmed at a cost of $4000 a month. Mulch costs extra and comes on a large flatbed truck. I can’t even imagine what it would take to have a garden as big as hers, and to keep it hand watered and weeded as well as mulching and trimming that whole mess. So I don’t think anyone could say that Dan isn’t doing a pretty good job with what he has to work with. It’s a miracle really.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I really am over anything French at the moment, you have SJ swanning around saying all day how busy she is but what does she actually do? Besides cut'n'paste a few video's together, and ensure they don't make her look bad.

My heart goes out to Dan's partner who I have noticed does not seem to be her happy self, I really feel that there is trouble in Paradise, as Dan has allowed his Ego to overtake his family, his partner is at home all day with the boys looking after them and what is Dan doing trying to live a Chateau life. It would not surprise me if he has or had an affair because he thinks he is now a YouTube star.

I used to like Dan, I thought he was making good content, now It's just centered on him and his needs to raise money to pay for a camera his partner did not want him to buy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
OK, I just watched Dan's last two vlogs. What happened to the Husqvarna commercial lawn mower, (paid for by patrons), and when did the John Deere mower get fixed???
View attachment 655451

The Chateau Diaries 112: MUMMY AGAINST THE MOWER!
Apr 7, 2020
This flog was all about the John Deere.
I guess Dan uses it for the large greenlands..and the john deere for the smaller...btw i saw the old cow just sat on it one time..for the vlog.., i would gladly see her dive with it down the moat...sad for the mower..i know..and all the patreons who paid for it....but just my quilty pleasure...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Omg that montruos lawnmower!what a waste of money!how much did it cost?and funded by those silly patreons.it made the lawns look hideous!like a desert...just so ij could have some fun😠
In Canadian funds for a commercial Husqvarna they start around $15,000 & up. I do remember Stephanie saying that they were able to purchase the commercial one.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My family has a lovely large house on the water in the South with 4 acres all landscaped. Not a lot of annuals because of deer, but many shaped hedges and flowering bushes and trees. It takes a team of six men with power tools and mowers coming once a week for a whole day to just keep it cut, mulched, and trimmed at a cost of $4000 a month. Mulch costs extra and comes on a large flatbed truck. I can’t even imagine what it would take to have a garden as big as hers, and to keep it hand watered and weeded as well as mulching and trimming that whole mess. So I don’t think anyone could say that Dan isn’t doing a pretty good job with what he has to work with. It’s a miracle really.
I agree, two part time gardeners one of whom often gets tasked other jobs. He has kept it tidy and ticking over.
One thing I have noticed regarding other Vlogs (other than Marie's and Selmar's) is the quality and general overall finish.
Dan-constantly learning and trying to work with audience to provide content and quality.
I watched Sean's world q&a this evening. Pretty well presented with humour and quality. I have to compare with previous ones which I couldn't get through at all. Marie for example and past Chateau Diaries which have been awful for quality. He is also diplomatic.
Anna and Ed are moving forward after the flood. Their work ethic is good.
Success stories? I really am not going to waste a paragraph on that other than to say, really?! Please stop encouraging her.

I guess Dan uses it for the large greenlands..and the john deere for the smaller...btw i saw the old cow just sat on it one time..for the vlog.., i would gladly see her dive with it down the moat...sad for the mower..i know..and all the patreons who paid for it....but just my quilty pleasure...
Naughty, but it would be funny . 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I really am over anything French at the moment, you have SJ swanning around saying all day how busy she is but what does she actually do? Besides cut'n'paste a few video's together, and ensure they don't make her look bad.

My heart goes out to Dan's partner who I have noticed does not seem to be her happy self, I really feel that there is trouble in Paradise, as Dan has allowed his Ego to overtake his family, his partner is at home all day with the boys looking after them and what is Dan doing trying to live a Chateau life. It would not surprise me if he has or had an affair because he thinks he is now a YouTube star.

I used to like Dan, I thought he was making good content, now It's just centered on him and his needs to raise money to pay for a camera his partner did not want him to buy.
I think Dan likes vlogging..he is pretty good at it..he is showing his skills and how he does things....i for one likes his droneshots..he has found something he is good at and enjoys,,,i dont think Annalise has a problem with that...offcourse it takes up some of his time..but i see them as a loving couple..and i dont think Dan is into an affair..his family is to precious for him..my humble opinion...

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Analise has her own hairdressing business, so don't think she is constantly at home from what I have seen. Their previous vlogs have been mixed with some of Analise filming.
Currently, their weekend ones show more family orientated vlogs with DIY around the house etc. It must be tiring for them both.

I think you're reading more into it than what is actually occurring.
Just my opinion. I pretty much enjoy short, pithy work oriented vlogs and not droning on... other than the drone footage 🤣

Edit to add. Dan is an absolute grafter, if that is living Chateau life then God help Steph and Co. They get exhausted just getting up at midday 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 35

4G’s! Wow...I just told my old man ...time for My pay raise. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Turning into quite fan club in here tonight, isn't it? I love SJ's flogs as well ... must be difficult doing all that filming and editing ... deserves every penny she gets ... . In fact, I'm thinking of becoming a patron ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Analise has her own hairdressing business, so don't think she is constantly at home from what I have seen. Their previous vlogs have been mixed with some of Analise filming.
Currently, their weekend ones show more family orientated vlogs with DIY around the house etc. It must be tiring for them both.

I think you're reading more into it than what is actually occurring.
Just my opinion. I pretty much enjoy short, pithy work oriented vlogs and not droning on... other than the drone footage 🤣

Edit to add. Dan is an absolute grafter, if that is living Chateau life then God help Steph and Co. They get exhausted just getting up at midday 🤣
Yess for sure he must cut back a bit on the droneshots..but i have a feeling Fan Flash has told him not to show too much of her falling apart Versailles..that one side of the old part is really in a very bad state,,

Turning into quite fan club in here tonight, isn't it? I love SJ's flogs as well ... must be difficult doing all that filming and editing ... deserves every penny she gets ... . In fact, I'm thinking of becoming a patron ...
hahaha,i bet you would.. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone (at lala) doesn’t like Dan, it seems.

And I bet he is using plastic bottles and isn’t tipping in a restaurant. He even stole 2 peacock feathers as present for the kids. I also bet that his car is still using fossil fuel. He is destroying the earth!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Whoa there- don't go too far!

Confessions of a Tax inspector...🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Look how happy FRK is. Did her vacay start or since it's Friday, drinking whilst working is allowed???
This will be another interviewee as she's a successful chef, that's why Marie is happy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

And I bet he is using plastic bottles and isn’t tipping in a restaurant. He even stole 2 peacock feathers as present for the kids. I also bet that his car is still using fossil fuel. He is destroying the earth!!!!
Yes, how very dare he! The workers should know their place. 🤣

I would say it was Marie, but suspect the traction couple. They produce sh*te vlogs as well.
Jealousy Is a nasty trait. 🤣

This will be another interviewee as she's a successful chef, that's why Marie is happy!
Is there a complaint button to YouTube on the grounds of false pretences? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole Davey idea with parterres and things isnt workable these days...it costs a fortune to make and maintain..you just have to make it like a kind of Capability Brown design..keep the grassland tidy and try to make nice views with lovely trees and so on..maybe a few nice landmarks..no parterres just easy to maintain natural flowerbeds..and keep it as natural as possible..thats not too much work..why put tomatoes around the chapel...tomatoes belong in your walled garden..keep the chickens out,,and that awfull peacocks,,who destroy everything by eating vegs and tit all over the place..what purpose do these peacocks have there..all they do is damage..they dont belong in a place like that..chickens in a coop where they belong...no peacocks and you can have a nice garden..Why doesnt she buy a few pigs too to run around..whould be great fun..you will be sure you have no garden left...

I am sure Dan know exactly who that person is..or persons...

• Heart
  • Haha
I've got a confession to make: I've fallen hopelessly in love with SJ and I intend to go to the Château de la Fleur Fanée to ask her to marry me ... I think she's wonderful! It's only a four-hour drive from my abode, Crumbledown Manor. I've ordered the outfit Selmar was wearing, so I think I'll fit in ... just hope it arrives in time ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I've got a confession to make: I've fallen hopelessly in love with SJ and I intend to go to the Château de la Fleur Fanée to ask her to marry me ... I think she's wonderful! It's only a four-hour drive from my abode, Crumbledown Manor. I've ordered the outfit Selmar was wearing, so I think I'll fit in ... just hope it arrives in time ...
Are you trying your incognito persona on us, before you invade lala with all your french tax inspector friends?

asking for a friend..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.