The Chateau Diaries #44 Once again the flogs are full of of Tits, Tat and Tedious Tours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note : Selmar is learning fast.

The 2 comments we copied here have been deleted (he read this part of the comments section).
But they are here for everybody to see.....
*The first comment in dutch says:"Selmar get out of there.......as soon as possible."
Screenshot (354).png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If SJ lost $1,000 so quickly there had to have been one or two top tier Patrons who quit and one must wonder if they reported her to Patreon for violating their Community Guidelines. Her calling out the Patrons who wanted to know where the renovations were and trying to backpedal that it wasn’t a renovation Patreon scheme could have gotten her into a lot of trouble hence clipping her wings and now the apology tour.

If this isn't a wake up call for SJ, then i don't know what is.
If she is smart, she start delivering what she has promised...and fast.

It's been suggested here before, she should hire a real manager. A close relative has a boutique hotel which she runs by herself with the help of 1 cleaning lady and one night shift personel. She serves breakfast everyday to her guest. Hotel is spotless and well looked after. We don't talk to her much when the season starts, simply because she either sleeps or is working her butt off. (While raising her children)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh myyyy, my fellow Dutch try to save Selmar's lost soul. Now i have to check out yt comments
Well, I checked an all there was left were nice comments.

And I watched the video. TBH not stephanding, it looks like SJ took a 10 minutes off from the mania within her household. I can have exactly the same emotionless expression when staring, zoning out and giving my brain a break. (But I do it out of view from my team members so they don't think i'm planning to murder them😊)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't know anything about nattis educational background, but I doubt she's into pr or a manager..
BUT I'm sure little miss fortune is in need of people who do help her buisnesswise...
The "chateau unwrapped" Chanel could be a platform for artists and handicraft persons to advertise and the idea of spending the yt money on scholarships for the not so privileged is a nice one..

Sadly some superfans seem to think that if they send 27 items sj will pamper them during their stay..
So many aprons, socks, peacocks, toiles.. Poison for a hoarder

Reactions: 7
I don't know anything about nattis educational background, but I doubt she's into pr or a manager..
BUT I'm sure little miss fortune is in need of people who do help her buisnesswise...
The "chateau unwrapped" Chanel could be a platform for artists and handicraft persons to advertise and the idea of spending the yt money on scholarships for the not so privileged is a nice one..

Sadly some superfans seem to think that if they send 27 items sj will pamper them during their stay..
So many aprons, socks, peacocks, toiles.. Poison for a hoarder
The "scholarship for the Underpriviledged ones"- oh my. The fashionista story in SA- do have a closer look at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
But they are here for everybody to see.....
*The first comment in dutch says:"Selmar get out of there.......as soon as possible."
View attachment 652917
That's weird. They had disappeared last night from my YT.

EDIT I doubled checked : all these comments have disappeared from his YT. But I understand now you were speaking of "here" meaning Tattle ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I would put money on bnb guests are not permitted in staff areas which includes kitchen, back entrance, staircase to servants quarters, attic, etc.
Thats not possible, remember its a farmhouse..the place was never designed as a real chateau...divided in different parts like they did in a real chateau..the layout of that place is also horrible for b en b...its just a mixure of buildings built next to eachother along the centuries..without a real plan...

Reactions: 12
Thats not possible, remember its a farmhouse..the place was never designed as a real chateau...divided in different parts like they did in a real chateau..the layout of that place is also horrible for b en b...its just a mixure of buildings built next to eachother along the centuries..without a real plan...
Is there a plan of the layout? I’m confused as to where things are in the building and where is the main entrance?

Reactions: 8
If you haven’t seen this highly recommend, outstanding. Everything that lalaland is not! Rosaries on French Heritage

Reactions: 13
edit: I wonder if Dan's drone shots would give a timeline for Selmars fire...! must check now. so far nothing...
The trees in Selmars drum video have not so much foliage. Either FRK passed by 😜, or the trees are not well or he filmed it earlier in the Year (but Potts is there :unsure:)
Screenshot (359).png

Tried to check, must have been when Potts showed PJ how to make bread (in the middle of may, around Selmars birthday).
By the way, Philip surely spoils the Lala-crew every day with fresh homemade bread now, doesn't he ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is there a plan of the layout? I’m confused as to where things are in the building and where is the main entrance?
I dont have a plan, but Fan Flash had it shown in a vlog..but i have seen so many of her vlogs i would know my way :D in that dump...not planning to visit there btw.. and the main entrance is under her boodoir..you know the window in front of that horrible fountain...where she shouts out at...Now i mention it..what happened with her plans for her entrance and balcony...another one on the forgotten pile...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.